Chief of Somali Navy: PM Roble is building property on our land

Cbb have been attacking Rooble lately. Could be just for show. Rooble has been the most pathetic PM in Somalia history. He flip flops more than a two dollar thai hoe

If our own politicians don’t care about our navy being built then who the hell will? That property and building in process should be scrambled immediately. What kind of nonsense is this?

Tuug Farmaajo using his stooges to slander the Honorable PM Rooble, here is General Goobe saying that Rooble is free and innocent from the fake the fake accusations.

Last edited:

Jungle

VIP
This is all a show sxb I fell for the first season but Season 2 wont fool me this time.

Concoct a crisis and extend term lol
Sxb it wouldnt hurt for us to also play our parts in this concoction, to confuse everyone :icon lol:
2 clans with 1 being dowlad ku nool and clinging on for dear life and the other who know they have no chance of seeing the presidency ever or pm after cheese agreeing to just prolong their stay yet they dont get along themselves. lets see how long this shitshow lasts lol

2 clans with 1 being dowlad ku nool and clinging on for dear life and the other who know they have no chance of seeing the presidency ever or pm after cheese agreeing to just prolong their stay yet they dont get along themselves. lets see how long this shitshow lasts lol
1640035632329.png

Nigga I’m tired of sugarcoating shit. Hg are really the poison of Somalia. As long as you lot exist Somalia will never smell prosperity. Warya speak to your elders properly little boy. These ‘donkeys’ were your president 3times since 1991 whilst your leader got his shit smoked by a 12 year old🤣🤣🤣
1640037203850.png

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Warya stop dickriding hg. These lot have been abusing you lot since 1991. They grabbed you by the neck and chucked you out of xamar and now they cuck you in cabudwaaq
Nice isku dir boy, HG and MX will rule you in Xamar forever
Shrek Smile GIF by PeacockTV