Chief of Somali Navy: PM Roble is building property on our land

Nice isku dir boy, HG and MX will rule you in Xamar forever
Shrek Smile GIF by PeacockTV
Nigga go liberate your lands from hg nigga. If your brothers and sisters in cabudwaaq saw you being a coon to @Bariire ppl they would be disgusted. Only way you’ll ever rule me is if your the mayor of the city. You the mayor of the city? No so stay mad warya

Nigga go liberate your lands from hg nigga. If your brothers and sisters in cabudwaaq saw you being a coon to @Bariire ppl they would be disgusted. Only way you’ll ever rule me is if your the mayor of the city. You the mayor of the city? No so stay mad warya
waryaa you Alcoholic loser khamrada iska daaf....

1640037908063.png

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
Sxb it wouldnt hurt for us to also play our parts in this concoction, to confuse everyone :icon lol:
Huuh? What? "Our" You are a refugee who burned his own towns to the ground. You got zero capital, you ain't part of any enterprise. "Our" kulahaa, if you don't get the f*ck outta here with that bullshit. What in the actual f*ck. I'm speechless.

:westbrookwtf:

Huuh? What? "Our" You are a refugee who burned his own towns to the ground. You got zero capital, you ain't part of any enterprise. "Our" kulahaa, if you don't get the f*ck outta here with that bullshit. What in the actual f*ck. I'm speechless.

:westbrookwtf:
Excuse Me Reaction GIF by One Chicago

The fock are you talking about???....... you mumbling fool, make sense or shut the fock up.

waryaa you Alcoholic loser khamrada iska daaf....

View attachment 209627
An uncivilised hg red eyed ape talking about qamri. It’s a well known fact that when hg militamen took over the US embassy it was around Christmas time and there was a huge stock of alcohol. Those idiots probably thought it was juice and drank some and give it to their civilians as well🤣🤣🤣

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Your mayor is named by Farmaajo dameer boy

So Excited Reaction GIF

Your mayor is named by Farmaajo dameer boy

So Excited Reaction GIF
Doesn’t matter you dadaab dwelling idiot. He’s still a laandhere abgaal. Why didn’t farmaajo name the mayor an mx nigga huh?🤣🤣 from now on I’ll address you and your mx ppl dadaab dweller. You have no right speaking to me let alone insulting me when my ppl made you a refugee. I’m an economic migrant not a dadaab dweller like you

At this point the film needs to stop. Only those who are gullible will continue watching. Rooble/Lehelow the land thief no matter what he does will further expand Farmaajo’s interest.

Based

VIP
Nigga I’m tired of sugarcoating shit. Hg are really the poison of Somalia. As long as you lot exist Somalia will never smell prosperity. Warya speak to your elders properly little boy. These ‘donkeys’ were your president 3times since 1991 whilst your leader got his shit smoked by a 12 year old🤣🤣🤣
You are speaking like gangiistar and you dare have the balls to talk about the father of this nation AUN general korneel head of state and army 4th President of Somalia Maxamed Faarax Caydiid. Ahbal yahow

tha
You are speaking like gangiistar and you dare have the balls to talk about the father of this nation AUN general korneel head of state and army 4th President of Somalia Maxamed Faarax Caydiid. Ahbal yahow
Warya my adeer ruled your nigga ass from 1991-1997 and was both nationally and internationally recognised as president for those years. Aideed killed so many people and he still never managed to beat us and become president 🤣 if only he listened to adeer Ali mahdi he would have been alive and even would have been president within two years as Ali Mahdi promised.

Attachments

• CBF44E2D-0D14-4544-9D63-F5A826390BAF.png
    CBF44E2D-0D14-4544-9D63-F5A826390BAF.png
    520.7 KB · Views: 52

Based

VIP
tha

Warya my adeer ruled your nigga ass from 1991-1997 and was both nationally and internationally recognised as president for those years. Aideed killed so many people and he still never managed to beat us and become president 🤣 if only he listened to adeer Ali mahdi he would have been alive and even would have been president within two years as Ali Mahdi promised.
My adeer died a mujahid. Your adeer died of Chinese flu. We are not the same dameerow

My adeer died a mujahid. Your adeer died of Chinese flu. We are not the same dameerow
Warya your Adeer died for nothing as he didn’t even get to see anything he achieved. My Adeer made sure abgaal ruled politics for the next 20 years and built the tallest building in Somalia and is loved by all mudulood. Your Adeer got his soul taken by a 12 year old sacaad let alone hg.

Trending

Latest posts