Cheeseman is MAD

AbdiGeedi

To keep your balance, you must keep moving.
Qoor Qoor put his neck out for Farmaajo and came out on top despite all the ridicule and laughs directed at him just yesterday.

Well done.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Qoor qoor did a great jon hoodwinking PL and JL, well done.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Farmajo will finish his term as mandated and elections will be held on time. 4.5 will be scrapped nd proper district representation model will be taken. HS/GM/SW are not functioning states but only states on paper, they are all under shabab rule.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Farmajo will finish his term as mandated and elections will be held on time. 4.5 will be scrapped nd proper district representation model will be taken. HS/GM/SW are not functioning states but only states on paper, they are all under shabab rule.
And JL isnt? It only exists in Kismayo, Dhoobley and Afmadow thats pathetic, you lost Gedo too. JL is AS have a whole gobol in Middle Jubba talk about irony

And JL isnt? It only exists in Kismayo, Dhoobley and Afmadow thats pathetic, you lost Gedo too. JL is AS have a whole gobol in Middle Jubba talk about irony

Marexans with HAGs backing need to get their Kismaayo/Jubaland Throne back, how can Refugees who were brought over by the Kenyan Tank ruling Native like Marxexans in their own home Jubaland.

We are with you and so stay strong and fight the good fight sxb:nvjpqts:

Marexans with HAGs backing need to get their Kismaayo/Jubaland Throne back, how can Refugees who were brought over by the Kenyan Tank ruling Native like Marxexans in their own home Jubaland.

Brought over kulaha my Awoowe lived there before somalia and Kenya existed:drakewtf:

Brought over kulaha my Awoowe lived there before somalia and Kenya existed:drakewtf:

Forget your awoowe let's see if you alone will live/stay once KDF departures.

Sxb we Somalis all know that your existence in Kismaayo depends on Kenyas Tanks.

Tick, Tock sxb because Kenya will eventually leave and so will you Refugees.

Sxb we Somalis all know that your existence in Kismaayo depends on Kenyas Tanks.

You're a refugee who live in the west iska aamus :holeup:

It's a step forward, the deqabilization of the parliament is good.

BirtaanJabin

DalJecel the DhafoorQiiq
VIP

If Marehan try fight for it waa Arin Caadi ah
Although theyd need outside fighters because theres barely that much Marehan in Kismaayo
But if they try bring walaalahooda galgaduud walle waala isku baaba’aya

We All know what you Hutus are known for
2EF3C8F9-E8AB-487F-B385-D5261754BC19.jpeg

Boon Mooryaan when will you stop hiding In the Ugandan Compound in Mogadishu. Once Uganda Leaves Waa noo Balan we will send your kins back to the dust bowl called Galnus.

**** Mooryaan when will you stop hiding In the Ugandan Compound in Mogadishu. Once Uganda Leaves Waa noo Balan we will send your kins back to the dust bowl called Galnus.

:wtf: subhana'Allah, your the 10th Ogaden today to step up to me, war sxbyaal I'm not Siade Barre here donating limitless Caano booro, I already ran out of my Caano booro with the 5th starved Ogaden Qaxooti I helped today.

1598015342274.png

You Ogaden guys are like the Eelays Pan-handlers beggars but 100X worse in scale:snoop:

:wtf: subhana'Allah, your the 10th Ogaden today to step up to me, war sxbyaal I'm not Siade Barre here donating limitless Caano booro, I already ran out of my Caano booro with the 5th starved Ogaden Qaxooti I helped today.

View attachment 138203

You Ogaden guys are like the Eelays Pan-handlers beggars but 100X worse in scale:snoop:
Since im one of the Supreme HG Spokesmans in Sspot, i will answer your Post.

Beesha Sacad without Shadow of a doubt is an Ogaden, hence why Sacad and Ogaden have been allies throughout our History as allies and that we never clashed even once, Beesha HG are our Family too, we have been raised as siblings and they have proven to be an Warrior type Family that Beesha Sacad is proud to have, may HG an Ogadens both forever live in Victory, Ameen!

Here is Dahir Calasow being Welcomed in Huge Party in Ethiopia by the Ogadens Elites, they and and Dahir Calasow explain the Kinship of Sacad and Ogadens in details;

Stop dissing your own tribe
:mjlol::ooh::damn::dead::dead1::deadrose::deadmanny:

:pachah1: Politics Sxb just Politics, but then again you being an qaxooti simpleton i doubt very much you'll understand that concept..

If an Og like Abdi Iley can kill and rape 100000 of his qaxooti kins like nothing happened then im sure i too can deviate negatively at certain turns.

Trending