Checking your girl

Royalflush

novacane
Following @Manafesto recent splurge of relationship advice I’ve decided to give my 2 cents.

your respect as a man is determined by how dominant you are and that can be physically or mentally. People around you are always gonna test you to see how you react, especially your woman. In any situation, and if you act soft or indecisive or y, her kitty gonna dry up hella quick

So what does checking your girl do. When you see her acting up-in my experience or gives you attitude she wants to be put in her place followed by a session of schlonging. She will cook, clean and follow your every command. You just 👑 yourself:pachah1:
So how to check her? Simple: don’t be indecisive. If she asks canjeero or Malawax don’t debate it just give her a answer. If she tests you don’t back down or mumble, show her you ain’t scared of her- without going crazy.
Also don’t lose your calm, being too emotional Is bitc7y, you wanna give it to her in a slow voice that can drive her crazy
The rest is just sexual domination and then she’s all yours:banderas:

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
and that's on @Joliemademoiselle

giphy.gif

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
Greats tips sxb, I am type of man who don't give a attention to women and use my God given talents in bed to get them in line, one thing I didn't expect to see on this thread was having a chick giving out a rating to the OP's post but ofcourse our precious TS loves to be submissive in bed and has new crush.:mjlol::pachah1:

Lumii_20201208_200035140.jpg

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
Greats tips sxb, I am type of man who don't give a attention to women and use my God given talents in bed to get them in line, one thing I didn't expect to see on this thread was having a chick giving out a rating to the OP's post but ofcourse our precious TS loves to be submissive in bed and has new crush.:mjlol::pachah1:

View attachment 158045
Move along. Go make a thread about your 5th divorce or something

giphy.gif

Hassan mahat

I karbash wahabist salafis daily.
:whoa: I am calm dude, I just let her run things from choosing restaurants to sex positions. None of that fake alpha nonsense.

Following @Manafesto recent splurge of relationship advice I’ve decided to give my 2 cents.

your respect as a man is determined by how dominant you are and that can be physically or mentally. People around you are always gonna test you to see how you react, especially your woman. In any situation, and if you act soft or indecisive or *****y, her kitty gonna dry up hella quick

So what does checking your girl do. When you see her acting up-in my experience or gives you attitude she wants to be put in her place followed by a session of schlonging. She will cook, clean and follow your every command. You just 👑 yourself:pachah1:
So how to check her? Simple: don’t be indecisive. If she asks canjeero or Malawax don’t debate it just give her a answer. If she tests you don’t back down or mumble, show her you ain’t scared of her- without going crazy.
Also don’t lose your calm, being too emotional Is bitc7y, you wanna give it to her in a slow voice that can drive her crazy
The rest is just sexual domination and then she’s all yours:banderas:

Huuno macaane, Ilaahay khair ha ku siiyo ee ii yara dhagayso, with this mentality there is no way you are going to invest that money into some where well ee han heshiino and I will be the aqli for both of us
:pachah1:

Amazonian

Cirka Gacan Saarte 💪🏾🇸🇴
I agree 💯
Although I do all of those things naturally without even trying. Some women are more emotional and therefore require a whole lot of attention. If you dont put her in her place as soon as she acts up then hommie yall goin be arguing every other night. She'll treat you like shit because there are no consequences or a sense of direction. Fellas be straight forward with what you have to say. If you dont like her behavior, tell her exactly that. Dont sugarcoat It. Trust me, she'll appreciate it.

I agree 💯
Although I do all of those things naturally without even trying. Some women are more emotional and therefore require a whole lot of attention. If you dont put her in her place as soon as she acts up then hommie yall goin be arguing every other night. She'll treat you like shit because there are no consequences or a sense of direction. Fellas be straight forward with what you have to say. If you dont like her behavior, tell her exactly that. Dont sugarcoat It. Trust me, she'll appreciate it.

The trick is, you act up and then waa la sasabta
:russ: