Check out Female Dating Strategy

Thank you awfully nice of you to explain point still stands we shouldn’t be dating it says dating in the title as I’m sure you are aware. So your whole comment is null and void.
That’s fine. I won’t try to convince you or argue with you.

I just wanted to introduce my lovely Abaayo's to this subreddit.
It seems like it has been framed in a negative manner by angry manosphere users but I implore you check it out for yourself.

Please don't ever lower your standards for a man.
I feel like as Somali women we are pressured heavily to settle when we strive to be at our best. There is no such thing as your value declining over the age of 30, so don't rush yourself. Do heavily vet a man, make sure he meets your standards, no compromising.

If he asks 50/50 on your first date... goodluck. There are many qashin men nowadays who want to waste your time, but there are wonderful men who will treat you like a queen. Having expectations and standards weeds the first ones out.
Omg a fellow subreddit member😭❤️ I am since 2020 a member and people in my circle and social media hated me when I opened my mouth about leveling up etc. Women support women ay🙋🏾‍♀️❤️❤️

As a women I’m going to have to politely disagree. Your value does decline the older you get, 30 just happens to be that deadline. How do you expect to not go halves on the first date and expect him to put you on a pedestal. Or in your own words “treat you like a Queen”. Lower your standers and humble yourself respectfully. This kind of entitled behavior will leave you single or worse with some beta male who doesn’t act like a man.
Not really, men will spoil you when you are their dream girl. These 50/50 men just settled for their GFS/wives. They will spoil the woman they want. And some men might be in the closed and hate women lowkey but had to marry a woman to follow their religion or fit society's standard.

Omg a fellow subreddit member😭❤️ I am since 2020 a member and people in my circle and social media hated me when I opened my mouth about leveling up etc. Women support women ay🙋🏾‍♀️❤️❤️

Exactly sis!
A lot of these low value men want to convince women that they need to be desperate, lower their standards, and settle.

it’s all a manipulation tactic to give dusty men the benefit. Have you noticed how they now go after other men and call them “simps” among other things when they do something lovely for their Signifcant others because they want to enforce low effort so that they don’t end up lonely 😂. The level of entitlement is gross. Look how they flock to this ladies space to spread lies, they’re shook.

as women, the ball is in our court. These men don’t have the same level of options that we do… to my queens, always elevate yourself because you deserve the best.

Thanks for the info. I mainly read it not for advice but to see what things to avoid. You can always learn from other people’s mistakes/life experiences. I am always aware their perspective is different from mine as a muslimah. We have the women part in common which will mean we may be able to relate to some of what they encounter.

The people on there are very open with their issues so it doesn’t surprise me they would use other places to “vent”.

where did you find those statistics?

exactly Abaayo, learn from their mistakes and apply it to your life how it fits best!
Muslimah’s can definitely learn how to better vet their potential spouse to by employing these tactics to protect themselves.

Somali Women standards are below hell hopefully this will help

1000%
Somali women need to know that the ball is in their court.

we’ve been lied to and told some bull scarcity mindset that men are the prize and they can do as they wish.

this is why Dusties and incels thrive in our community 😂

The younger gen of Xalimo’s are learning quick though mashallah. Higher standards, better vetting = happier relationship

it’s crazy how Somali women are even being discouraged from being successful by some because they’re being told it will lower their value and will make insecure men want them less.

That’s a good thing! Let them avoid you like the plague, level up, and let a HVM on your level or higher pursue you.

Thanks for the info. I mainly read it not for advice but to see what things to avoid. You can always learn from other people’s mistakes/life experiences. I am always aware their perspective is different from mine as a muslimah. We have the women part in common which will mean we may be able to relate to some of what they encounter.

The people on there are very open with their issues so it doesn’t surprise me they would use other places to “vent”.

where did you find those statistics?
This link is a website where it shows you the overlap between subreddits, its very informative.

As a women I’m going to have to politely disagree. Your value does decline the older you get, 30 just happens to be that deadline. How do you expect to not go halves on the first date and expect him to put you on a pedestal. Or in your own words “treat you like a Queen”. Lower your standers and humble yourself respectfully. This kind of entitled behavior will leave you single or worse with some beta male who doesn’t act like a man.
Interesting viewpoint. I am curious and have a few questions.

Has lowering your standards worked for you? What value is declining at the age of 30? Why do you think it’s not humble to expect to be treated well by a suitor? Why do you think a man is a “beta male” for providing for a woman if he chooses to? Will you go half when you are married?

It seems like it has been framed in a negative manner by angry manosphere users but I implore you check it out for yourself.

I feel like as Somali women we are pressured heavily to settle when we strive to be at our best. There is no such thing as your value declining over the age of 30, so don't rush yourself. Do heavily vet a man, make sure he meets your standards, no compromising.

If he asks 50/50 on your first date... goodluck. There are many qashin men nowadays who want to waste your time, but there are wonderful men who will treat you like a queen. Having expectations and standards weeds the first ones out.
Alxamdulilah number one thing I gained from fds is to not be a pickme and to watch out for those qualities. Learning to love yourself and see your own self-worth outside of a romantic relationship is key.

Men of all ages prefer women below the age of 30, so your socio-sexual value declines, it doesn't vanish doe, girls of all ages have options, but those options become increasingly smaller with age.
It’s very creepy unless the man is closer to her age. Big age gaps are not a good sign.

It’s very creepy unless the man is closer to her age. Big age gaps are not a good sign.
Yh i think its weird but thats what the data shows, that men, regardless of age want women below 30
1650714870399.png

its originally from a book called Dataclysm
At least it says they show interest in and message women closer to their age. Probably because they would get rebuffed by younger women. Also, the author got most of his data from a dating site which he is the founder of..that mostly gaalo people use.

i love that subreddit lol. it helped me to level up and see worth in myself. also helped me to see how men actually think and attempt to manipulate you

sorevsa

@asveros
If this like a female version of guy locker room talk. It's never been spoken so openly. I don't know why young guys don't take advantage of this information
we do. although girls my age have never heard of this stuff since its mostly made up of old women, if they ever mention any of their principles/sayings I'll just block. I'd read their handbook many times so i'm familiar with most of that shit.

Exactly sis!
A lot of these low value men want to convince women that they need to be desperate, lower their standards, and settle.

it’s all a manipulation tactic to give dusty men the benefit. Have you noticed how they now go after other men and call them “simps” among other things when they do something lovely for their Signifcant others because they want to enforce low effort so that they don’t end up lonely 😂. The level of entitlement is gross. Look how they flock to this ladies space to spread lies, they’re shook.

as women, the ball is in our court. These men don’t have the same level of options that we do… to my queens, always elevate yourself because you deserve the best.
Exactly! The so called "simps" give their women the bare minimum and have high value traits. These low value men could never meet that standard lool🤣

Trending