Check out Female Dating Strategy

I just wanted to introduce my lovely Abaayo's to this subreddit.
It seems like it has been framed in a negative manner by angry manosphere users but I implore you check it out for yourself.

Please don't ever lower your standards for a man.
I feel like as Somali women we are pressured heavily to settle when we strive to be at our best. There is no such thing as your value declining over the age of 30, so don't rush yourself. Do heavily vet a man, make sure he meets your standards, no compromising.

If he asks 50/50 on your first date... goodluck. There are many qashin men nowadays who want to waste your time, but there are wonderful men who will treat you like a queen. Having expectations and standards weeds the first ones out.

Last edited:

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
ladies GIF

It seems like it has been framed in a negative manner by angry manosphere users but I implore you check it out for yourself.

I feel like as Somali women we are pressured heavily to settle when we strive to be at our best. There is no such thing as your value declining over the age of 30, so don't rush yourself. Do heavily vet a man, make sure he meets your standards, no compromising.

If he asks 50/50 on your first date... goodluck. There are many qashin men nowadays who want to waste your time, but there are wonderful men who will treat you like a queen. Having expectations and standards weeds the first ones out.
As a women I’m going to have to politely disagree. Your value does decline the older you get, 30 just happens to be that deadline. How do you expect to not go halves on the first date and expect him to put you on a pedestal. Or in your own words “treat you like a Queen”. Lower your standers and humble yourself respectfully. This kind of entitled behavior will leave you single or worse with some beta male who doesn’t act like a man.

They have some good points! Those women just want decent guys it seems.

As a women I’m going to have to politely disagree. Your value does decline the older you get, 30 just happens to be that deadline. How do you expect to not go halves on the first date and expect him to put you on a pedestal. Or in your own words “treat you like a Queen”. Lower your standers and humble yourself respectfully. This kind of entitled behavior will leave you single or worse with some beta male who doesn’t act like a man.

“As a woman”

whew these male incels are transforming to new tactics it seems 😂

Thanks for the reminder Abaayo! I stopped reading fds due a self-imposed break and forgot to go back.

1650631539079.png

Users of this subreddit are 24 times more likely to post on "dating over 40" and 25 times more likely to post on "dating over 30", also 12 times more likely to post on "breakups"

Whatever they're doing clearly isn't working.:gaasdrink:

There 12 times more like to post on "raised by narcissists", 7 times more likely to post on "bipolar", 5 times more likely to post on "bpd"(borderline personality disorder), 3 times more likely to post on "depression" and 2-3 times more likely to post on "suicidewatch"

Be careful when taking advice from a people who are overrepresented in being single over 40 and severely mentally ill

Last edited:

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
If this like a female version of guy locker room talk. It's never been spoken so openly. I don't know why young guys don't take advantage of this information

Last edited:
Somalis should not be dating we are Muslims. One of the oldest Muslim ummah and we’re so lackadaisical with the deen yet claim to be the most religious diaspora.

Somalis should not be dating we are Muslims. One of the oldest Muslim ummah and we’re so lackadaisical with the deen yet claim to be the most religious diaspora.
It says dating because it’s based on gaalo ways. It doesn’t mean everyone is doing the same thing. If a Muslim seeking marriage is looking at it, it’s to aid them when evaluating individuals for marriage.

It says dating because it’s based on gaalo ways. It doesn’t mean everyone is doing the same thing. If a Muslim seeking marriage is looking at it, it’s to aid them when evaluating individuals for marriage.
Thank you awfully nice of you to explain point still stands we shouldn’t be dating it says dating in the title as I’m sure you are aware. So your whole comment is null and void.

View attachment 220777
Users of this subreddit are 24 times more likely to post on "dating over 40" and 25 times more likely to post on "dating over 30", also 12 times more likely to post on "breakups"

Whatever they're doing clearly isn't working.:gaasdrink:

There 12 times more like to post on "raised by narcissists", 7 times more likely to post on "bipolar", 5 times more likely to post on "bpd"(borderline personality disorder), 3 times more likely to post on "depression" and 2-3 times more likely to post on "suicidewatch"

Be careful when taking advice from a people who are overrepresented in being single over 40 and severely mentally ill
Thanks for the info. I mainly read it not for advice but to see what things to avoid. You can always learn from other people’s mistakes/life experiences. I am always aware their perspective is different from mine as a muslimah. We have the women part in common which will mean we may be able to relate to some of what they encounter.

The people on there are very open with their issues so it doesn’t surprise me they would use other places to “vent”.

where did you find those statistics?

Trending

Latest posts