Check out Female Dating Strategy

Has nothing to with manipulation , its about attractiveness.
Nope, men don't like me when I understand their "game". They like women who are clueless or too empathic.

Older women understand their bullshit so they don't fall for it.

Or they must be a predator.

Nope, men don't like me when I understand their "game". They like women who are clueless or too empathic.

Older women understand their bullshit so they don't fall for it.

Or they must be a predator.
I know what you trynna say, but that graph is only about looks .
1650714870399-1.png

View attachment 220777
Users of this subreddit are 24 times more likely to post on "dating over 40" and 25 times more likely to post on "dating over 30", also 12 times more likely to post on "breakups"

Whatever they're doing clearly isn't working.:gaasdrink:

There 12 times more like to post on "raised by narcissists", 7 times more likely to post on "bipolar", 5 times more likely to post on "bpd"(borderline personality disorder), 3 times more likely to post on "depression" and 2-3 times more likely to post on "suicidewatch"

Be careful when taking advice from a people who are overrepresented in being single over 40 and severely mentally ill
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

As a women I’m going to have to politely disagree. Your value does decline the older you get, 30 just happens to be that deadline. How do you expect to not go halves on the first date and expect him to put you on a pedestal. Or in your own words “treat you like a Queen”. Lower your standers and humble yourself respectfully. This kind of entitled behavior will leave you single or worse with some beta male who doesn’t act like a man.
Yeah we should definitely take your advice and degrade ourselves to the extent that men take advantage of us and use and abuse us. No thanks chile, I'm good.
Come On Reaction GIF by NBA

It’s bizarre how badly FDS and similar stuff miss the mark when it comes to understanding men. Men are simple as hell.

Trending