Cheating Wife VS Cheating Husband

Which is worse, a cheating wife or a cheating husband?

• Wife

• Husband

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:dzmxmmb:I agree sis, it's the 'want to have my cake and eat it too' mentality...only, much worse, because they believe that option is strictly reserved for them. I shouldn't have entered this thread in the first place tbh, I had a feeling about some of these answers, I'm too young to get this bitter. Men are pretty much the same across the board tho; not sure the grass is any greener on the other side.
U gonna go lesbi on us now hunno:francis:

KULTA

f*ck you im from Mudug
Cheating:nahgirl:

Being loyal to your wife:lawd:

Cheaters:susp:

Cheaters are animals that cant control themselves:susp:

Satans that dont know anything about loyalty:nahgirl:

A cheater is a cheater, they're all the same:camby:

So, now, faithfulness and loyalty are considered to be cuck behavior?:kanyehmm:

Okay then, I guess the cheating wife just happened to make a mistake too ^.^

Not at all, but if husband's affair is good reason to cheat-back @ him than might as well go the extra yard and engage in open marriage :zhqjlmx:

I'm gonna have to agree with inquisitive here and add that when husband cheats on his wife he attacks her dignity. But when a wife cheats on her man she attacks his dignity and manhood, it gets much more personal and struck him in the ego.

Everything being equal (mutual respect, high sex drive and even love)

The act of cheating on wife part gives the message that her husband does not satisfy her that she had to look 4 another man to get off. Can't be fixed.

The act of cheating on husband side gives the message that he is not attracted to his wife anymore, as bad as it is to her womanhood it doesn't have the same impact as the above.

Woman are all about being feminine, caring, shy, forgiving, gentle, patient etc ...

Men are the exact apposite they have to masculine, confident, prideful, strong, rough, apathetic etc ...

A woman taking back her cheating husband will be looked at with respect and admiration by society.
A man taking back his cheating wife will be locked at like a cockless cuckold.

Zeus

STYLIN
Both lack character, morals and honor. But I know men handle it worse, hence all the mental gymnastics you see in this thread on why a woman cheating is worse.

cheating is cheating, one isn't worse than the other.

Last edited:

TooMacaan

β™‘
VIP
Not at all, but if husband's affair is good reason to cheat-back @ him than might as well go the extra yard and engage in open marriage :zhqjlmx:

I'm gonna have to agree with inquisitive here and add that when husband cheats on his wife he attacks her dignity. But when a wife cheats on her man she attacks his dignity and manhood, it gets much more personal and struck him in the ego.

Everything being equal (mutual respect, high sex drive and even love)

The act of cheating on wife part gives the message that her husband does not satisfy her that she had to look 4 another man to get off. Can't be fixed.

The act of cheating on husband side gives the message that he is not attracted to his wife anymore, as bad as it is to her womanhood it doesn't have the same impact as the above.

Woman are all about being feminine, caring, shy, forgiving, gentle, patient etc ...

Men are the exact apposite they have to masculine, confident, prideful, strong, rough, apathetic etc ...

A woman taking back her cheating husband will be looked at with respect and admiration by society.
A man taking back his cheating wife will be locked at like a cockless cuckold.
I never said it's a good reason to cheat back, I wouldn't stoop to his level-- I'd just leave. Loool @ open marriage; if someone's gonna agree to that, there's no point in the marriage itself to begin with.

It's just as personal when a man cheats on his wife; just like she attacks his manhood, he also attacks her womanhood as well. How do you know it doesn't have the same impact?? Women are just expected to shut up about it is all. And forgiveness has a limit-- it doesn't mean being a stupidly-selfless doormat who doesn't step their foot down in regards to what's acceptable in a marriage.

If males objectively have this really huge ego that get's easily bruised (as you guys claim)...then that's a vice. Males need to discipline themselves and fix it, rather rather use it as an excuse to why it's somehow worse for a woman to cheat. Let's be honest here, most guys just use that line in order to justify their potential despicable behavior anyways.

Meh, all I'm hearing rn is that men are too emotional and thus, 'a woman cheating is worse because men react badly'. Their reaction is still their own doing tho:zhqjlmx:. As for how society perceives women who stay with cheaters vs. men who stay with cheaters...society is wrong. Why do you guys cherry pick the importance of societal perception on the issues that 'serve your interests'?? What happened to ethics?:dabcasar:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

isn't it the same act?:what1:
how can one be worse than the other?
both are equally bad. I am sure someone here will cheat on their spouse someday, please let them go before you do.

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
Men are vectors for disease. The husband could be cheating with another man or animal. He will bring diseases to his kids and wife.

For the good of society only women should cheat.

HuunoHunter

Old Head πŸ‘΄πŸΏ
Men are vectors for disease. The husband could be cheating with another man or animal. He will bring diseases to his kids and wife.

For the good of society only women should cheat.
Actually females have higher rates diseases such as chlamydia compared to their male counterparts.

Merchant of Mogadishu

From Pella to Pattala, then back to Babylon
What do you mean which is worse? :faysalwtf:

They are both CLEARLY as bad as each other. Cheating is disgusting, a vile and barbaric act that should never be condoned no matter if it is the wife or the husband.

I never said it's a good reason to cheat back, I wouldn't stoop to his level-- I'd just leave. Loool @ open marriage; if someone's gonna agree to that, there's no point in the marriage itself to begin with.

It's just as personal when a man cheats on his wife; just like she attacks his manhood, he also attacks her womanhood as well. How do you know it doesn't have the same impact?? Women are just expected to shut up about it is all. And forgiveness has a limit-- it doesn't mean being a stupidly-selfless doormat who doesn't step their foot down in regards to what's acceptable in a marriage.

If males objectively have this really huge ego that get's easily bruised (as you guys claim)...then that's a vice. Males need to discipline themselves and fix it, rather rather use it as an excuse to why it's somehow worse for a woman to cheat. Let's be honest here, most guys just use that line in order to justify their potential despicable behavior anyways.

Meh, all I'm hearing rn is that men are too emotional and thus, 'a woman cheating is worse because men react badly'. Their reaction is still their own doing tho:zhqjlmx:. As for how society perceives women who stay with cheaters vs. men who stay with cheaters...society is wrong. Why do you guys cherry pick the importance of societal perception on the issues that 'serve your interests'?? What happened to ethics?:dabcasar:

That's true isn't? There is no stigma attached to a cheated on wife, a cheated on husband however is a life long ordeal of mortification.

If he goes ahead with it than he's no different than a gelding.

Let's say he take his wife back, she'll never see him again the same way and instantly disregard any respect she had 4 him.

A nice guy would think since the stakes are so high, he'll forgive her and she'd 4ever be grateful for him. In woman's mind however on the sub conscious level, behind all the apologizes and tears, she is disgusted and appalled of him for taking her back.

Think of it like Tarbarius who cucked that white soldier live, there is no comeback after this and even divorcing her would do little to alleviate his half torn D forget about staying with her.

Its every man's nightmare :farmajoyaab:

VixR

Veritas
Most men are abysmal at cheating, the whole societal double standards thing is hardly of consequence as it is, bc women are comparatively better at it and rarely get caught anyway

KULTA

f*ck you im from Mudug
That's true isn't? There is no stigma attached to a cheated on wife, a cheated on husband however is a life long ordeal of mortification.

If he goes ahead with it than he's no different than a gelding.

Let's say he take his wife back, she'll never see him again the same way and instantly disregard any respect she had 4 him.

A nice guy would think since the stakes are so high, he'll forgive her and she'd 4ever be grateful for him. In woman's mind however on the sub conscious level, behind all the apologizes and tears, she is disgusted and appalled of him for taking her back.

Think of it like Tarbarius who cucked that white soldier live, there is no comeback after this and even divorcing her would do little to alleviate his half torn D forget about staying with her.

Its every man's nightmare :farmajoyaab:

Wtf is that video :faysalwtf:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts