Cheating Wife VS Cheating Husband

Which is worse, a cheating wife or a cheating husband?

• Wife

• Husband

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My friends uncle KILLED his wife the weekend before Eid ul Adha. He caught her in bed with a huge Senegali guy. The two men started fighting and the husband obviously won stabbing the Senegali guy (you know adrenaline and immens anger makes you unstoppable) The wife ended up running out of the front door into the streets. He ran after her, apparently she apologized and cried proclaiming that her love was only for him, he stabbed her 20 times. Both his wife and the Senegali died. Now the guy is in prison and their kids are displaced. Both sides of the family are now fighting over who should get the kids. Tragedy tragedy.

My friends uncle KILLED his wife the weekend before Eid ul Adha. He caught her in bed with a huge Senegali guy. The two men started fighting and the husband obviously won stabbing the Senegali guy (you know adrenaline and immens anger makes you unstoppable) The wife ended up running out of the front door into the streets. He ran after her, apparently she apologized and cried proclaiming that her love was only for him, he stabbed her 20 times. Both his wife and the Senegali died. Now the guy is in prison and their kids are displaced. Both sides of the family are now fighting over who should get the kids. Tragedy tragedy.

MORAL of the story don't cheat
reallymaury.png
Someone will stab you and then many mosques will denying you a janazah prayer.

I'm disappointed with your answer on this one. @TooMacaan Is right.

Out with cheating men. Men that use mental gymnastics to excuse their selfish desires need to rot in hell.

We won't cater to feminism because feminism gives them the sex they want. Instead we will become Xena' s and the future Araweelo's down with men!!!

The question wasn't which is worse religiously in which case both are equal. I am dealing more with the societal/psychological aspects here which you and @TooMacaan are mixing up.

I am in no way condoning such a vile reprehensible act, both are equally punishable in the shariah, but the question wasn't a religious ones, I reread my post a few times, I have no idea how you guys came to the conclusion I wasn't condoning such a disgusting act.

GodKnowsBest

Somaliweyn Unionist
The question wasn't which is worse religiously in which case both are equal. I am dealing more with the societal/psychological aspects here which you and @TooMacaan are mixing up.

I am in no way condoning such a vile reprehensible act, both are equally punishable in the shariah, but the question wasn't a religious ones, I reread my post a few times, I have no idea how you guys came to the conclusion I wasn't condoning such a disgusting act.
Clearly we were looking at it from two different lenses. To begin with, I despise society with a passion so looking through that lens is out of question for me.

If we're objectively looking at what is worse psychologically I believe you may be right in that it's worse on men due to men being 3x more likely to kill a cheating spouse.

This however does not excuse men to cheat, I think this may be where us girls may have sparked our frustration. We took seriously the asinine individuals who stated it was okay for men to cheat seriously and as a result our anger may have spilt over to you. My apologies.

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness
When a women cheats, she does it on deep emotional level. Normally, they do it, because they don't feel wanted and to feel desired. She is probably never looking at her husband the same way again.

A man simply does it to relieve his sexual urge. He will be home the next hour and still be in love with his wife.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
The day a man/woman decides to cheat they have cheated on not only the spouse but the entire family so both are equally as bad in my Eyes

@FSMDOA @The Cushitic One @TooMacaan @Lalune @TheShinning @Reiko @EternalLightX @Lilafrombole @embarassing let's take a hypothetical situation, ur married happily to caring a husband for over 10 yrs, u have 3 kids and a house and everything is working out great, but one day u catch him cheating with another woman, does this give u the right to throw away all the accomplishments u 2 achieved together and throw ur kids under the bus?

Even if he appologizes and promises not to ever cheat again would u leave him:susp:

I wouldn't take him back, but if I did
I would cheat too and than see how
He would react.

Once a cheat always a cheat.

:siilaanyolaugh: Insha'Allah it never
Happens

World

VIP
He done the right thing. May Allah forgive him and punish that women.

TooMacaan

VIP
Clearly we were looking at it from two different lenses. To begin with, I despise society with a passion so looking through that lens is out of question for me.

If we're objectively looking at what is worse psychologically I believe you may be right in that it's worse on men due to men being 3x more likely to kill a cheating spouse.

This however does not excuse men to cheat, I think this may be where us girls may have sparked our frustration. We took seriously the asinine individuals who stated it was okay for men to cheat seriously and as a result our anger may have spilt over to you. My apologies.
Don't you find it curious how Professor @Inquisitive_ tends to suddenly adopt the "psychological/societal" lens when it comes to commenting on matters such as this??:ayaanswag:Since when has he ever been concerned with society's views on things??:icon lol::icon lol:
Literally almost EVERY OTHER TIME, he's always using the Qu'ran and its teaching to back up his statements...but when it comes to these topics, he fails to use the religious lens to give a final answer:icon rolleyes:.

The poll was clearly asking our opinion-- not what society thinks; not psychological excuses; not historical anecdotes.
For a pious individual who emphasizes 'faith >>>', and almost always criticizes society...I truly expected better:zhqjlmx:.

TooMacaan

VIP
My thoughts exactly but this site is predominantly male, so of course they vote against women (because they are sexist too.....)
LOL, rly? I didn't vote for either option so I wasn't able to see the poll results, but I guess I shouldn't be that surprised.
Don't know if it's necessarily "because they are sexist"...but yh, I've noticed that men tend to lose their rational abilities when recreational vagina is in the equation. They always put temporary pleasure first. Weak.

GodKnowsBest

Somaliweyn Unionist
LOL, rly? I didn't vote for either option so I wasn't able to see the poll results, but I guess I shouldn't be that surprised.
Don't know if it's necessarily "because they are sexist"...but yh, I've noticed that men tend to lose their rational abilities when recreational vagina is in the equation. They always put temporary pleasure first. Weak.
It's absolutely disgusting. These are the same individuals who shame women and pretend to be pious. Truly disgusting. I might go back to reer Roger because at least they aren't hypocrites when it comes to these issues.

TooMacaan

VIP
It's absolutely disgusting. These are the same individuals who shame women and pretend to be pious. Truly disgusting. I might go back to reer Roger because at least they aren't hypocrites when it comes to these issues.
:dzmxmmb:I agree sis, it's the 'want to have my cake and eat it too' mentality...only, much worse, because they believe that option is strictly reserved for them. I shouldn't have entered this thread in the first place tbh, I had a feeling about some of these answers, I'm too young to get this bitter. Men are pretty much the same across the board tho; not sure the grass is any greener on the other side.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending