Cheating Wife VS Cheating Husband

Which is worse, a cheating wife or a cheating husband?

• Wife

• Husband

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nightline Kid

Hippo Crate
@FSMDOA @The Cushitic One @TooMacaan @Lalune @TheShinning @Reiko @EternalLightX @Lilafrombole @embarassing let's take a hypothetical situation, ur married happily to caring a husband for over 10 yrs, u have 3 kids and a house and everything is working out great, but one day u catch him cheating with another woman, does this give u the right to throw away all the accomplishments u 2 achieved together and throw ur kids under the bus?

Even if he appologizes and promises not to ever cheat again would u leave him:susp:
Well I mean it's an act of zina, one punishable by death given proper circumstances. I would leave him immediately

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Fellas what if your wife cheats on you emotionally, she confides in another guy, they've their own jokes, they talk about everything but they never touch each other. Would that bother you?

Last edited:

Zeus

STYLIN
Fellas what if your wife cheats on yojr emotionally, she confides in another guy, they've their own jokes, they talk about everything but they never touch each other. Would that bother you?
xWYpK.gif

TooMacaan

VIP
@FSMDOA @The Cushitic One @TooMacaan @Lalune @TheShinning @Reiko @EternalLightX @Lilafrombole @embarassing let's take a hypothetical situation, ur married happily to caring a husband for over 10 yrs, u have 3 kids and a house and everything is working out great, but one day u catch him cheating with another woman, does this give u the right to throw away all the accomplishments u 2 achieved together and throw ur kids under the bus?

Even if he appologizes and promises not to ever cheat again would u leave him:susp:
:childplease::camby:

Cheating is a CHOICE. And once trust is broken, it'll never be the same again. The moment he decides to cheat...he's also consents to any potential consequences that could follow from that behavior, as far as I'm concerned. He's the one who threw the accomplishments and kids under the bus when he chose to break his vow, (not me)-- I'd take the kids and leave.

Well I mean it's an act of zina, one punishable by death given proper circumstances. I would leave him immediately
Yes in a heartbeat, he threw away everything when he even thought about cheating let alone to cheat physically.

Stop making excuses for cheaters.
Well the day he decided to cheat, he threw away all the "accomplishments" so yeah I'm throwing the trash out
giphy.gif
giphy (27).gif

:childplease::camby:

Cheating is a CHOICE. And once trust is broken, it'll never be the same again. The moment he decides to cheat...he's also consents to any potential consequences that could follow from that behavior, as far as I'm concerned. He's the one who threw the accomplishments and kids under the bus when he chose to break his vow, (not me)-- I'd take the kids and leave.
Wow, how selfish of u, the most detrimental effects to kids are getting raised in a single parent home or without biological parents and it seems that u really don't care about then

GodKnowsBest

Somaliweyn Unionist
When a man cheats he attacks the women's dignity, when a women cheats she attacks his manhood

There is no question which is worse, the obedient wife to the husband that guards her chastity is guaranteed paradise, no such easy road for man other then responsibilities and as a result being questioned about it

Throughout history man had multiple wife's, harams, concubines etc even in present times the rich indulge in this openly with no opposition from the women, mayweather just came out this week publicly that he has 8 girlfriends

Women don't walk out when cheated upon, man almost always do, Apple's and oranges
I'm disappointed with your answer on this one. @TooMacaan Is right.

Out with cheating men. Men that use mental gymnastics to excuse their selfish desires need to rot in hell.

We won't cater to feminism because feminism gives them the sex they want. Instead we will become Xena' s and the future Araweelo's down with men!!!

TooMacaan

VIP
Wow, how selfish of u, the most detrimental effects to kids are getting raised in a single parent home or without biological parents and it seems that u really don't care about then
:gucciwhat:How selfish of me??
You can't be serious:mjlol:.

The selfish idiot was the one who decided to cheat and create the mess in the first place. How come you don't comment on how selfish and inconsiderate it is for the man to risk his kids, family, and future...all for a nut, and with a woman who isn't his wife? Foh.

GodKnowsBest

Somaliweyn Unionist

The selfish idiot was the one who decided to cheat and create the mess in the first place. How come you don't comment on how selfish and inconsiderate it is for the man to risk his kids, family, and future...all for a nut, and with a woman who isn't his wife? Foh.
Exactly!! Such a man who risks his family's safety is the one to blame not the woman.

Perhaps we should start marrying men poorer than us so that if he cheats he can be kicked out onto the street to rot.
:siilaanyolaugh:

I already told u, we're humans we can slip up sometimes, no reason to throw away everything b/c of 1 mistake
Exactly!! Such a man who risks his family's safety is the one to blame not the woman.

Perhaps we should start marrying men poorer than us so that if he cheats he can be kicked out onto the street to rot.
:siilaanyolaugh:
cf34ea0c354820e6ad4fe8404b9444b7.gif

GodKnowsBest

Somaliweyn Unionist
I already told u, we're humans we can slip up sometimes, no reason to throw away everything b/c of 1 mistake

View attachment 30151
Slipping up is cheating on your wife when God gave you control over your body?

Come on now, you're starting to sound like xoolo. You're disrespecting God's perfect creation. God created us to withstand sin because we are his greatest creation. Even shaytan knew this but he couldn't accept it due to jealousy, and due to not bowing down- God punished him to an eternity in hell.

What makes you think you're above Shaytan's punishment? Our just and merciful God threw an inhabitant in heaven into an eternity in hell for disrespecting God- so why do you think a sin as grave as adultery is just a slip up?

Are you a xoolo or do you think a sin that's punishment is stoning to death is a mere slip up?

Allah SWT knew the implications of adultery when he prescribed us its punishment because he knew how selfish it was, how displeasing if was, how detrimental it was to our families.

As my username says, God knows best. HE did not take these sins lightly for a reason and neither should we.

If you said this about something like insulting someone- I would have been more understanding but really how much did Western society brainwash you to think adultery is okay? How much of your braincells were removed from God's greatest creation to make you this way? And how much of a xoolo have you become?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending