Cheating Wife VS Cheating Husband

Which is worse, a cheating wife or a cheating husband?

• Wife

• Husband

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Which is worse, a cheating wife or a cheating husband? I think a cheating wife is 10x worse than a cheating husband. :samwelcome:

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
It depends on what you think is worse, I think men cheating is worse just because more women tend to stay with their cheating husbands and go on to live unhappy lives whereas when a woman cheats it's the end of the relationship.

It depends on what you think is worse, I think men cheating is worse just because more women tend to stay with their cheating husbands and go on to live unhappy lives whereas when a woman cheats it's the end of the relationship.

And it would be tough for her to get remarried smh!

I hate taboo cultural practices.

When a man cheats he attacks the women's dignity, when a women cheats she attacks his manhood

There is no question which is worse, the obedient wife to the husband that guards her chastity is guaranteed paradise, no such easy road for man other then responsibilities and as a result being questioned about it

Throughout history man had multiple wife's, harams, concubines etc even in present times the rich indulge in this openly with no opposition from the women, mayweather just came out this week publicly that he has 8 girlfriends

Women don't walk out when cheated upon, man almost always do, Apple's and oranges

TooMacaan

VIP
When a man cheats he attacks the women's dignity, when a women cheats she attacks his manhood

There is no question which is worse, the obedient wife to the husband that guards her chastity is guaranteed paradise, no such easy road for man other then responsibilities and as a result being questioned about it

Throughout history man had multiple wife's, harams, concubines etc even in present times the rich indulge in this openly with no opposition from the women, mayweather just came out this week publicly that he has 8 girlfriends

Women don't walk out when cheated upon, man almost always do, Apple's and oranges
WTF. That doesn't make it any less worse!!! What happened to objective ethics??
I'm actually cheesed rn. Greedy/horny men, with no self-control and discipline, doing all types of mental gymnastics...in order to excuse their pathetic behavior. Stop trying to use historical wrong doings to justify this on a moral level. You guys are SLAVES to your WORLDLY DESIRES.

@EternalLightX I have seen the light sis; you can't even give the so called "good guys" the benefit of the doubt:wow:

@FSMDOA @The Cushitic One @TooMacaan @Lalune @TheShinning @Reiko @EternalLightX @Lilafrombole @embarassing let's take a hypothetical situation, ur married happily to caring a husband for over 10 yrs, u have 3 kids and a house and everything is working out great, but one day u catch him cheating with another woman, does this give u the right to throw away all the accomplishments u 2 achieved together and throw ur kids under the bus?

Even if he appologizes and promises not to ever cheat again would u leave him:susp:

Last edited:

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
@FSMDOA @The Cushitic One @TooMacaan @Lalune @TheShinning @Reiko @EternalLightX @Lilafrombole let's take a hypothetical situation, ur married happily to caring a husband for over 10 yrs, u have 3 kids and a house and everything is working out great, but one day u catch him cheating with another woman, does this give u the right to throw away all the accomplishments u 2 achieved together and throw ur kids under the bus?

Even if he appologizes and promises not to ever cheat again would u leave him:susp:
Well the day he decided to cheat, he threw away all the "accomplishments" so yeah I'm throwing the trash out
giphy.gif

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
@FSMDOA @The Cushitic One @TooMacaan @Lalune @TheShinning @Reiko @EternalLightX @Lilafrombole @embarassing let's take a hypothetical situation, ur married happily to caring a husband for over 10 yrs, u have 3 kids and a house and everything is working out great, but one day u catch him cheating with another woman, does this give u the right to throw away all the accomplishments u 2 achieved together and throw ur kids under the bus?

Yes in a heartbeat, he threw away everything when he even thought about cheating let alone to cheat physically.

Stop making excuses for cheaters.

Status
Not open for further replies.