Cheap and clean is actually accurate. I'm disgusted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TooMacaan

VIP
Wow, wtf is with the overreaction?? I'm sure it's just a joke guys. Regardless, how many guys on this forum thirst over PAWGS and make similar statements if not worse?? I remember reading something a guy wrote on here about being willing to drag his n*** across broken glass just to sniff some non-Somali girl's chair or something like that. :susp:

Even if she had a crush on him, it still wouldn't be a big deal; liking Cadaan guys is not mutually exclusive with liking Somali guys/Somali culture. And her and Mona Khalifa are friends so I don't see why it's relevant to mention that either. She seems like a sweet girl, not some trashy scum, relax.

The comments under his post are very embarrassing to read
:tacky:

What's with these girls *tuff tuff*
:pacspit:

You guys are just switching on to this? This has been the sad state of affairs for years. The online social media boom has only made it more visible. You would think these women have no jobs the way they bombard YouTube and Facebook with their desperation. It wasn't faaraxs that invented the term 'cheap and clean', but madow and cadaan reverts in the UK. :kanyehmm:

@Duke of Bohol

GodKnowsBest

Somaliweyn Unionist
Listen here you lil rat faced , was I talking about you?

If the shoe fits wear it .....:mjpls:

These lil s are thirsty as f*ck and they need to be sent back home! :sass2:
Go find something more productive with your time. You talk down these women yet here you are swearing like a pirate. What mother raised you? Can't even act properly like a woman. smh

Gambar

VIP
Wow, wtf is with the overreaction?? I'm sure it's just a joke guys. Regardless, how many guys on this forum thirst over PAWGS and make similar statements if not worse?? I remember reading something a guy wrote on here about being willing to drag his n*** across broken glass just to sniff some non-Somali girl's chair or something like that. :susp:

Even if she had a crush on him, it still wouldn't be a big deal; liking Cadaan guys is not mutually exclusive with liking Somali guys/Somali culture. And her and Mona Khalifa are friends so I don't see why it's relevant to mention that either. She seems like a sweet girl, not some trashy scum, relax.
Your Xabashi rat cousin Mona started it. Tell her fat ass to keep Somalis out of her mouth.

May god forgive, sister (?) ;)

You and your other personality should have a talk :chrisfreshhah:

May Allah plunge you into the deaths of hell for entity, and plague you with every STD known to man ameen ameen

It's actually quite pathetic you come to a Somali forum, praising you're love for caadan men when the majority use and abuse filthy Somali s like you and brag about it to their friends.

They won't bring you home to their mother, they won't marry you.

You're just a booty call, under the name of cheap and dirty.

They don't even take you out on dates, because you're so easy, you have a yelp Review.... no stars but accommodates
Anything with a dick, filthy but only
If you're desparate enough.

You're legs are as open as A revolving door.....:siilaanyosmile:

Last edited:
N

nadia

Not only is it desperation, their embarrassing, the rest of us decent
Somali females.

Thirsty females and the fact that some wear hijabs is a added slap to the face.

:mjlol:
i know right know right and thanks to them this is the sort of creature that attracts us smh

Jamaal-Uddin-Gingertard.jpg

search

N

nadia

For them love of ummah is greater then Somalis just go see any Gaza protest.
the " as long as hes muslim" crew would rather go for thompson who previously bashed muslims and islam and now a revert than a humble educated Somali it all plays down to self esteem and the type of household they live

TooMacaan

VIP
Your Xabashi rat cousin Mona started it. Tell her fat ass to keep Somalis out of her mouth.
First of all I'm Somali, not Xabashi. And secondly, out of ALL the comments here (bashing a Somali girl, nonetheless)...mine is the one you have a problem with sis???:mjlol: I'm sorry but if you actually cared about our girls being demeaned you would have stood up for her as well...but I don't see any comments from you doing so. :what1:

Mona and her are friends by the way so the fact that Mona criticized one Somali girl a while ago doesn't equate into this...it's literally a non-factor to the topic at hand.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending