charli damelio is one of the richest teenagers

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
Good for her, honestly. But why are we making rich people even MORE rich? This girl had money since birth and now shes swimming in money? Like i'm really proud of her because she seems like a sweet girl but why are we feeding wealthy white skinny girls?

Villainess

why can't we make people who deserve it rich? Some people started from NOTHING yk? She just dances- thats it

Somali Hannibal

I stay solo cruising
why can't we make people who deserve it rich? Some people started from NOTHING yk? She just dances- thats it
Come on now,this the hand that life gave her to play. "She just dances". She is an attractive,"relatable" middle class white girl in America. They are millions of girls who follow her shit and tons of horny niggas also.
She found the market for it and got paid for it
I just gotta find my niche like she did, and cash in my paycheck :samwelcome:

Villainess

Come on now,this the hand that life gave her to play. "She just dances". She is an attractive,"relatable" middle class white girl in America. They are millions of girls who follow her shit and tons of horny niggas also.
She found the market for it and got paid for it
I just gotta find my niche like she did, and cash in my paycheck :samwelcome:
genius marketing on her parent's part :banderas:

Somali Hannibal

I stay solo cruising
Somali Hannibal I thought we were bros, why did you dislike my comment you fucking pygmy. If I spot you in the Congo forest I'm cooking you like those Bantuus.
I disagreed with your opinion, nothing serious. Who said we was "bros" you half shaved chimp. Next time I see, I will place you in a zoo

Trending

Latest posts