Characteristics of the righteous friend!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
  • The one who is obedient to his Lord,
  • adheres to the teachings of his religion.
  • The one who's is keen to please Allah
  • The one who hastens the basis of faith to do all good deeds.
  • The one who turns away out of fear of Allah from all evil deeds.
  • The one who loves the Sunnah and those who follow it.
  • The one who takes people as friends for the sake of Allah.
  • The one who opposes (the enemies of Allah) for the sake of Allah.
  • The one who resents sin and its people.
  • The one who fears Allah.
  • The one who is pure hearted and righteous.
  • The one who is not boastful,
  • The one who has no rancour or envy in his heart.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
  • The one who is obedient to his Lord,
  • adheres to the teachings of his religion.
  • The one who's is keen to please Allah
  • The one who hastens the basis of faith to do all good deeds.
  • The one who turns away out of fear of Allah from all evil deeds.
  • The one who loves the Sunnah and those who follow it.
  • The one who takes people as friends for the sake of Allah.
  • The one who opposes (the enemies of Allah) for the sake of Allah.
  • The one who resents sin and its people.
  • The one who fears Allah.
  • The one who is pure hearted and righteous.
  • The one who is not boastful,
  • The one who has no rancour or envy in his heart.

Such a person would be PERFECT. Sadly there is no perfection. We are ALL sinners at the mercy of our Glorious Allaah swt

Karim

HALYEEY
VIP
Such a person would be PERFECT. Sadly there is no perfection. We are ALL sinners at the mercy of our Glorious Allaah swt
True. That's why I asked the people if they have a friend with "some" of the characteristics mentioned above.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
True. That's why I asked the people if they have a friend with "some" of the characteristics mentioned above.

I like friends who pray at least Salat. I find that Humans by nature have a disease heart. I tend to limit my friends. 1 or zero will be good. :)

Karim

HALYEEY
VIP
I like friends who pray at least Salat. I find that Humans by nature have a disease heart. I tend to limit my friends. 1 or zero will be good. :)
Does that mean you have "1 to zero friends" lol @Basra are you an introvert?!

Karim

HALYEEY
VIP
Adorable Introvert! :)
I prefer introverts more than extroverts. Introverts are trustworthy and down to earth most of the time while extroverts have narcissistic traits that makes them very unlikeable and prone to hate.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
I met someone like that in University.
:farmajoyaab: She was Somali, a mother, top student and part-time dugsi teacher that didn't watch TV. She had a very supportive husband, too. I met her in a class, definitely someone that would bring you closer to the Deen, very compassionate and close to Ilahi judging by her manner. I love authentic people. And I know sincerity when I see it.

Alas, I didn't see her around the following year. You have to be around someone of that calibre enough to render the benefits of their presence but at least they set an amazing precedent of what's possible especially in the pluralistic west (where there are so many forces competing for a piece of your mental real estate).

Some people cross your path as an example.

Last edited:

Karim

HALYEEY
VIP
:farmajoyaab: She was Somali, a mother, top student and part-time dugsi teacher that didn't watch TV. She had a very supportive husband, too. I met her in a class, definitely someone that would bring you closer to the Deen, very compassionate and close to Ilahi judging by her manner. I love authentic people. And I know sincerity when I see it.

Alas, I didn't see her around the following year. You have to be around someone of that calibre enough to render the benefits of their presence but at least they set an amazing precedent of what's possible especially in the pluralistic west (where there are so many forces competing for a piece of your mental real estate).

Have at least tried to be as good and God loving as her?! Maybe she was a sign from almighty God to show you the level of piousness needed from you.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

sophi r u a lesbian?

Karim

HALYEEY
VIP
sophi r u a lesbian?
Out of nowhere :pachah1:
giphy.gif

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
No. :siilaanyolaugh: So, having a female classmate that's a friend, makes you gay?

@Basra, you need to stop your Island of Lesbos fanfiction where everyone is qanis, or infected with a 1980s veneral killer aka your somnet tropes.

farmajoyaab.PNG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts