Channel 4 hit with Ofcom complaints, under pressure to pull Al-Shabaab propaganda. Accused of glorifying and false claims they control 1/3rd Somalia

Based

VIP
Instead of fighting AS, they are crying to a western news channel for doing their job. Always putting energy into minor things

Calaami

Garaadka Guud ee Beesha Calaamka
Instead of fighting AS, they are crying to a western news channel for doing their job. Always putting energy into minor things
Many youth will join AS because of that documentary. It was irresponsible and ultimately offered no new information.:comeon:

bidenkulaha

GalYare
I agree with those who’ve asked for it to be pulled. The report was flat out incorrect and glorified Shabaab. Giving the impression they’re very liked within the community and are occupying a third of the country. He also said PL and SL would collapse in minutes of AMISOM leaves the South. Sounds like more his hopes rather than anything else

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
I am very happy that Kenyan rat has been caught by the UK authorities for promoting terrorism! Our petition has worked out great! Allahuakbar!

Reborn
I agree with those who’ve asked for it to be pulled. The report was flat out incorrect and glorified Shabaab. Giving the impression they’re very liked within the community and are occupying a third of the country. He also said PL and SL would collapse in minutes of AMISOM leaves the South. Sounds like more his hopes rather than anything else

What he mentioned that about Somaliland????

I'll file a complaint too lol

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
He must be arrested for what he is doing which is promoting Shabaab in the guise of journalism.

reer

VIP
somali say run sheeg waa ceeb sheeg. we know what will happen to the dowladda federaalka when our bantuweyne neighbors leave. instead of campaigning for presidents to be labo xiniinyood theyre crying to western news channel.

He’s right about this. I disliked how positive he portrayed Shabaab in his documentary however
Why put the blame on Farmaajo?

He was building up the Army, unfortunately it was in the second term where he was going on offensive.

HSM will use the now built up army to fuel his image.

bidenkulaha

GalYare
Why put the blame on Farmaajo?

He was building up the Army, unfortunately it was in the second term where he was going on offensive.

HSM will use the now built up army to fuel his image.
HSM himself built up the army in his term. He started Turksom and reached agreements with the US and UAE for training Somali troops.

He did all that while liberating most of the major Somali cities you see today in the South.

Farmaajo politicised the army and didn’t capture a single tuulo. So of course I judge him on this failure. After all he did lie about defeating them in two years

Remember when Isis had thousands of documentaries on YouTube. Where are they now? Complaining to a YouTube Channel is less affective than not fighting Al-Shabab.