CHANGE MY MIND

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP
What have the Japanese accomplished without leeching off of the West? Literally just a Western country with the facade of east asian culture

Hodan from HR

Be Kind Online.
Staff Member
After hours of heavy pondering and critical thinking I've come to this conclusion....Open to further ideas

View attachment 86474

The nature verses nurture concept will be at play here. The environment influences human behaviour just as much as genetics does.
So the IQ of the children born, will most likely be the same like those already living in somalia.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Radical

Certified CNC expert.
The nature verses nurture concept will be at play here. The environment influences human behaviour just as much as genetics does.
So the IQ of the children born, will most likely be the same like those already living in somalia.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
First off how dare you bring a reasonable facts based opinion. Secondly, it's real bad. Maybe the nukes gave them superpowers

After hours of heavy pondering and critical thinking I've come to this conclusion....Open to further ideas

View attachment 86474
Japanese people wont go anywhere near Africa. We need to get rid of those bantu in Somalia. Stay away from jew controlled arab countries and put everyone in the re-education camps and our IQ,s will increase drastically.

Hodan from HR

Be Kind Online.
Staff Member
First off how dare you bring a reasonable facts based opinion. Secondly, it's real bad. Maybe the nukes gave them superpowers

You wanted someone to change your
mind... :samwelcome:

Say your oath of allegiance to halimos; In low IQ or high IQ, till the japanese nukes do us apart.

3 kids max :faysalwtf: Look at Ethiopia’s and Kenya’s population sxb we can’t let our neighbors out breed us
Its not about the numbers bro.. But how advanced and wealthy your people are.. We can use those Kenyans and Ethiopians as cheap labour :siilaanyolaugh:

Trending

Latest posts