CHANGE MY MIND

Radical

Certified CNC expert.
After hours of heavy pondering and critical thinking I've come to this conclusion....Open to further ideas

Change My Mind 01012020213035.jpg

Luciddreamer

Certified bakhti
I think it has more to do with backward society and not about genetics.

Even genius has to dumb themselves down in order to fit in.

Radical

Certified CNC expert.
Why would any sane Japanese women go to a failed state and plus Japanese don’t sex
It's not the women that don't sex it's the men who don't want to save their dying population and being too lazy to contribute, we'll give these women a warm welcome and allow them to take every 3rd child back to Japan, WIN WIN for everyone

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
sxb any admixture will increase intelligence, I would not go for Japanese women because I do not want our reputation become worse when it comes to the ladies, especially since we are Africans. if you get my drift.

Eat more fish.. Omega 3 vitamin supplements should also be handed to pregnant women in somalua.. The government should as well issue a rule on 3 kids max per pair/family.

Eat more fish.. Omega 3 vitamin supplements should also be handed to pregnant women in somalua.. The government should as well issue a rule on 3 kids max per pair/family.
3 kids max :faysalwtf: Look at Ethiopia’s and Kenya’s population sxb we can’t let our neighbors out breed us

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
How about we import 500k Japanese men to Somalia so they can show Somali men how to lead? :gaasdrink: