Chairman of Isbadal doonka Qalyar has died from injuries sustained by Axmed Madoobe militia

it
Kismaayo again!

I used to read so many stories about Hiiraale troops raping and robbing Harti. I have never heard this from Madoobe.

Sorry but I don't trust these sources and am inclined to believe my fellow RB sister.

Its fake news ina adeer,

marehan learned deception from the KGB in their days and teach their kids fake news

these guys created fake ONLF Accounts in twitter and facebook to derail the peace process with ethiopia so they can say kismayo / Jubaland is Ogaden owned and thus Ogaden is ONLF AND ONLF WOULD THUS USE THE PORT BLAH BLAH

also they created fake news about wanting NFD independence FAKE MOVEMENT on twitter to instigate war between kenya ad Ogadens

they are masters of fake news, and even use FAKE NEWS WEBSITES LIKE CAASIMADA

giphy.gif

AUN to mudane Ahmed Jama Qalyar.

Shame on you small teeth bastards using his death's as a FKD point.

our Mj cousins are too smart a people to fall for the fake propganda the B00ns are spreading,

Aun to the Ugaas, may Allah put him in heaven, we Absame Kuumade are at peace with our Harti cousins , its the B00ns who cannto stand this and are so angry and want to divided,

Harti and Mohamed Zubeer (Absame) signed a peace deal in kismayo in 1925, where the hell were the B00ns?

also if we wanted to do harm we would have done ages ago, barre huraale killed, raped and looted MJs, Ogaden called them, created a mamul, made them mayor, security minister amongst other posts and Mps and said lets eat from the same plate

we created mamaul, marehan is a natural B00n, they chased, raped and today all those who fought for barre hiraale are dirt poor, in kismayo they begged despite all the hudnreds of millions in over 10 years of looting the port, the port they sent goods to kenya and ethiopias south, it was haraam money

also keep in mind, harti and absame have been holding talks lately to create a somalia with confederacy, this pissed failamrjo even more and the b00ns dont have land or landeer people thus would lose out in a confederacy state a much strong state than federalism which the b00n pissed over on the last few years

marehan 100% did these hits and blame on us, but harti are far too smart for this

if absame and harti united we would rule somalia in 1 years and dominate east africa

AUN.

Remember that beesha bo0nta Marehan are the same people who cried to Ethiopia saying "ONLF has kicked us out of Kismayo" after Reer Abdille, a sub sub sub clan of Ogaden raped them once too many on the field :pachah1:

Anything that comes out of their mouth is lies.

Indeed they are a corrupt people who destroyed Somalia due to their greed and langaabnimo.

Trending