Chairman of Isbadal doonka Qalyar has died from injuries sustained by Axmed Madoobe militia

TekNiKo

β€œI am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
AUN shahiid qanyar whoever speaks the truth to a daalim ruler shall be a shahiid if i he is killed inshhallah, we will never forget you. He was MJ.

AUN

Another Majeerteen man killed by Marehan to instigate.

The truth will always come out!!

You don't care about my uncle's death, you just used him for your goals and then you killed him for it.

As a Reer Bicidyahan, do you really think we believe your fake condolences?

Have some manners and leave our names and dead out of your hypocritical demon mouths.

Aun, he will be avenged. Ahmed madoobe has been killing minorities for a while now. His time is up.

TekNiKo

VIP
AUN

The truth will always come out.

You don't care about my uncle's death, you just used him for your goals and then you killed him for it.
Marehan also killed JFK and Yasir Arafat too!
source.gif

TekNiKo

VIP
Seems like Deer hunters are only good in the wild, maybe cause they can only use long guns and can't adapt to automatics?

tenor.gif

Stop trying to use Reer Bicidyahan for your nasty plans. It's clear who killed him and who will pay for it.

Madoobe has been killing mjs since 2013. This man lived through multiple marehan administrations in kismaayo and was happy. The locals were happy. But now everyone in kismaayo is fed up with madoobe and ragtag militia from kilinka 5aad.

Kismaayo again!

I used to read so many stories about Hiiraale troops raping and robbing Harti. I have never heard this from Madoobe.

Sorry but I don't trust these sources and am inclined to believe my fellow RB sister.

TekNiKo

VIP
Lies, lies and more lies.

Madoobe is good to his Reer Abti and always has been.

None of us MJs regardless of subclan have beef with him so keep dreaming that I am the only who knows what you people are like and capable of.
Please exit this topic Deer Hunter you are attempting to derail it into a FKD battle but it is a tacsi thread for our dear elder who died for opposing this militia man.

I will report you for further derailment

TekNiKo

VIP
Mareexaar.

I told your ignoble B00N people multiple times to stop using our names for attention.

When other people are discussing development projects, you are constantly spreading lies and rumours.

No wonder your regions are in a terrible state, you lack courage and wisdom.
tenor.gif

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
AUN, it’s acts like this murder that has destroyed our people. Surely the guilty will have to answer for it one day. May god rest his soul.

AUN

The truth will always come out!!

As a Reer Bicidyahan, do you really think we believe your fake condolences?

Have some manners and leave our names and dead out of your hypocritical demon mouths.

Madobe has no reason to kill an allying Kablalax as it's very interest goes against it, but on the other hand all signs shows that it was an Mx operation led by Farmaajo to destabilize the Kismaayo creating an narrative that President Ahmed Madobe and Ogadens are Dictators killing anyone when the truth says otherwise.

Reer Kismaayo I advise you since we in Galmudug are having the same feud and problems with Farmaajo to stay away from the propaganda these Gedo bots are spreading about Mudane Ahmed Madobe, what they want for you is another Cabudwaaq Bare Hiraale to come rule and pillage Kismaayo once again while oppressing the folks there.

Madobe has no reason to kill an allying Kablalax as it's very interest goes against it, but on the other hand all signs shows that it was an Mx operation led by Farmaajo to destabilize the Kismaayo creating an narrative that President Ahmed Madobe and Ogadens are Dictators killing anyone when the truth says otherwise.

Reer Kismaayo I advise you since we in Galmudug are having the same feud and problems with Farmaajo to stay away from the propaganda these Gedo bots are spreading about Mudane Ahmed Madobe, what they want for you is another Cabudwaaq Bare Hiraale to come rule and pillage Kismaayo once again while oppressing the folks there.

Exactly

Iskabadhaaf kablalax or even Harti or MJ, they would love for RB to fight because his family may even blame Darwiish the RB interior minister!

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
AUN to mudane Ahmed Jama Qalyar.

Shame on you small teeth bastards using his death's as a FKD point.

Trending