Chad Carribean marries his 3rd Somali wife

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tukraq

VIP
I had one Somali friend I could relate with, she moved though we still keep in touch. My sister and I are really good friends with 5 girls from a Barawani family that grew up in close proximity to us who’re always a good time. Obv, I know other families from the city that we see through some community events like weddings, but I don’t hang out with, or spend time with them and can go eons without seeing a one of them, except through instagram likes. That’s about it for Somali contact.

I’m not sure there’s anything that can be done. All you can do is worry about you and yours, and try to do the best you can not to become a face of the challenges.

Im in the US. Apparently, ppl say things are better here in comparison. I shudder to think the state Somalis in Europe are in.

In Somalia and in the hood? :ohlord:

Yikes. I don’t see the point of you having kids..
maybe my daughters will be allowed to be pampered lol, when it comes to my sons though, it docent matter if I'm a billionaire their going to have to go through some major struggles

Tukraq

VIP
That's really cheap man...these niggaz over here taxing us 40% :bell:
this is due to exemptions that was calculated and shit lol I would say only 47,000 of it should be taxable maybe even less you got to kawal the Somali tax guy to write you some bullshit:pachah1:
but it goes from as low as 10 percent up to 37 percent which is literally the same thing:gucciwhat: infact in states like California and newyork things are even worse due to state income taxes lol so we might even be taxed more than you guys

this is due to exemptions that was calculated and shit lol I would say only 47,000 of it should be taxable maybe even less you got to kawal the Somali tax guy to write you some bullshit:pachah1:
but it goes from as low as 10 percent up to 37 percent which is literally the same thing:gucciwhat: infact in states like California and newyork things are even worse due to state income taxes lol so we might even be taxed more than you guys

I see.

Aaegal

I have no proof, only whispers
maybe my daughters will be allowed to be pampered lol, when it comes to my sons though, it docent matter if I'm a billionaire their going to have to go through some major struggles
You'll never be a billionaire :chrisfreshhah:

its kind of like Somalia, its a federal republic where the states make their own rules and laws on these types of matters and not a unitary system or a central government

@Tukraq

This Egyptian guy became an instant billionaire via camber, he is dating ina Bill Gates.

screen-shot-2018-01-22-at-11-14-50-am-700x.png

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
No-one will put themselves in such a terrible position.

@VixR

You're right. We produce a lot of low quality men and women.

Last edited:
If as you say they will all marry each other and become a single ''Muslim'' ethnicity in Europe then they will become a permanent racial underclass.

The in-group favoritism out-group hostility nepotistic strategy is a more successful strategy when living as a diaspora.

Breeding yourself out is a losing strategy.
I doubt Muslims in the West will ever morph into one ethnicity, since we Muslims respect ethinic lineage & cultural heritage which you inherit from your Father's side. Therefore, genetically admixed Somalis that are still culturally Somali & Muslim will still only be Somali identity-wise if their Father is Somali as well.

The Ashkenazi Jews you look up to so much are themselves racially mixed & are not purely Jewish; since they primarily descend from Jewish Men that came from the levant & took native European women as wives & had children with them.

Tukraq

VIP
Doesn't matter. Not every Muslim is perfect & many will still harbour racist sentiments.

In the West, more young Muslims from different racial/ethnic backgrounds are marrying each other which is a good development.
theres religion and then theres culture, just because it permissible in our religion dosent mean its permissible in our culture

theres religion and then theres culture, just because it permissible in our religion dosent mean its permissible in our culture
You're ignorant of Somali culture if that's your stance. Race mixing is permissible in our culture & is backed up by our religion.

I have male relatives, such as my uncles & cousins who are married to Egyptian women etc. The children they have with them are all considered Somali only, since our culture & religion dictates that our ethnic lineage is only passed through the Father.

Race mixing is only frowned upon when a Somali female marries out in our culture.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.