Chad Carribean marries his 3rd Somali wife

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nin-culus

Laandheer
Somalis need to stop changing the mood. They need to learn to face the music, and do something about it.

I shouldn’t be talking though. My approach is to distance myself as much as possible. The most I see of Somalis is on this forum.
May your pussy get destroyed by the caucasoid red neck and the extremest Bantu men to the point of no return, there is where you’ll turn into a sad hollow empty old woman seeking validation in your empty home with your dog. The decline hits woman as soon as they hit 30 looooool wallahi I see the negativity oozing on there faces at late 30s I can see the disappointments as they can’t get committed men and are too desperate

May your pussy get destroyed by the caucasoid red neck and the extremest Bantu men to the point of no return, there is where you’ll turn into a sad hollow empty old woman seeking validation in your empty home with your dog. The decline hits woman as soon as they hit 30 looooool wallahi I see the negativity oozing on there faces at late 30s I can see the disappointments as they can’t get committed men and are too desperate

:gucciwhat:

No chill:dead:

VixR

Veritas
Don’t worry about my pussy and it’s whereabouts, nor my ability to get a man to commit. My pussy is not your in your purview it’s in mine, but Eid Mubarak.

Nin-culus

Laandheer
Don’t worry about my pussy and it’s whereabouts, nor my ability to get a man to commit. My pussy is not your in your purview it’s in mine, but Eid Mubarak.
Eid mubarak my beloved sister. Be a feminist be powerful be married to your career. And on weekends play with Ajnabi Madow. For age 30 will hit and you’ll spiral into despair

Last edited:

VixR

Veritas
Eid mubarak my beloved sister. Be a feminist be powerful be married to your career. And on weekends play with Ajnabi Madow. For age 30 will hit and you’ll spiral into despair
Again, don’t worry about what I’m married to, who I play with on the weekends, my career, or what’ll happen when I hit 30. Worry about yourself.

You said nothing to address being at the bottom of the hierarchy in the Muslim community.

It doesn’t matter if you have your own mosques, if it’s congregants are subpar. It doesn’t matter that you have your own mosques, if economically, your life’s blood is govt. assistance and everyone knows it, including women of marriageable age. It doesn’t matter that you have your own mosques, if academically you preform at the lowest levels, even below other African groups.

It doesn’t matter that you have your own mosques, if your men go out of their way to join gangs and become delinquents. It doesn’t matter that you have your own mosques, if the men are held to no standard whatsoever, and as a result expectations plummet like a bad several decades at the stock market.

Common sense would in fact entail the opposite of what you stated, which is the question of why MORE Somali women are not even MORE vulnerable and desperate by the situation they find themselves in.

Last but not least, men and women seek validation and become vulnerable in different ways. If you didn’t know nor notice, dead Somali boys lining the streets for cred is the male form of validation seeking, and should indicate to you a low pride and self worth.
Where are you from girl.. Damn.
This is really some sad shit :damn:

Aaegal

I have no proof, only whispers
This is funny.

Which one of you would be okay with being 1 of 40 children? Enjoy your impoverished life!

Tukraq

VIP
This is the Somali state of affairs. From my understanding, things are not much different elsewhere, though maybe its to varying degrees.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Sound like a major self hater, this is what happens when you raise your children insulated and away from the community, if you don’t like Somalis stay on the other team

Tukraq

VIP
This is funny.

Which one of you would be okay with being 1 of 40 children? Enjoy your impoverished life!
What does being one of 40 have to do with poverty? :bell: The richest odaay I know has 50 kids and doesn’t move a finger as his children spoil him with their hard earned riches:manny:not everyone is cursed with selfish children like you who would be a disappointment

@VixR

I shouldn’t be talking though. My approach is to distance myself as much as possible. The most I see of Somalis is on this forum.

This coming from a hardcore feminist slayer.. But you sound like someone who needs a big hug...

VixR

Veritas
Sound like a major self hater, this is what happens when you raise your children insulated and away from the community, if you don’t like Somalis stay on the other team
Quite the opposite.

If you’re raising Somali kids, especially now, I would advise you to raise them far away from the general Somali population, except for a few decent families you trust.
@VixR

This coming from a hardcore feminist slayer.. But you sound like someone who needs a big hug...
I get all the hugs I can handle lol, and give out enough.

Tukraq

VIP
Quite the oppposite.

If you’re raising Somali kids, especially now, I would advise you to raise them away from Somalis, except for a few decent families you trust.
Nope, I’m rasing them in somalia, and when state side in the hood, they need to be battle tested especially mentally and see the struggle not week and insulated from the bad

This is the Somali state of affairs. From my understanding, things are not much different elsewhere, though maybe its to varying degrees.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I must admit we in general as the Somali diaspora have many challenges especially the older generation.. But it's not all bleak and dark that we need to hide our selves and be ashamed of our origin as Somalis..
I gotta admit you sound like an intelligent sister. Please use your intellect and energy on uplifting your people...
Shit I don't wanna live in a world where we are ashamed of being Somali :meleshame:

Tukraq

VIP
I must admit we in general as the Somali diaspora have many challenges especially the older generation.. But it's not all bleak and dark that we need to hide our selves and be ashamed of our origin as Somalis..
I gotta admit you sound like an intelligent sister. Please use your intellect and energy on uplifting your people...
Shit I don't wanna live in a world where we are ashamed of being Somali :meleshame:
I don’t get all the hate for the older generation, to me their better and smarter than the younger generation in Somalia lol in fact I can see a decline coming due to this, in the diaspora it’s diffrent though

I don’t get all the hate for the older generation, to me their better and smarter than the younger generation in Somalia lol in fact I can see a decline coming due to this, in the diaspora it’s diffrent though
I don't hate the older generation bro.. All I'm saying is they have some challenges like understanding their host countries culture and norms, education and language issues and finding a job. All these issues contribute to Somalis being rated high on all the bad statistics in their different western host countries..
But if we go to Africa Somalis are known to be entrepreneurs.

Status
Not open for further replies.