Chad Carribean marries his 3rd Somali wife

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tukraq

VIP
\
I don't hate the older generation bro.. All I'm saying is they have some challenges like understanding their host countries culture and norms, education and language issues and finding a job. All these issues contribute to Somalis being rated high on all the bad statistics in their different western host countries..
But if we go to Africa Somalis are known to be entrepreneurs.
\where do you live, I haven't seen this, where I'm at they have no problems finding a job or making one themselves, education isn't as important here in the states for jobs anyways and you make your own culture and norms here lol, and I wouldn't consider the US host country these old geeljires are US citizens

\

\where do you live, I haven't seen this, where I'm at they have no problems finding a job or making one themselves, education isn't as important here in the states for jobs anyways and you make your own culture and norms here lol, and I wouldn't consider the US host country these old geeljires are US citizens
I'm in Europe sxb.. Its a cursed continent for Somalis.. Too many people on welfare here and no jobs..

Tukraq

VIP
I'm in Europe sxb.. Its a cursed continent for Somalis.. Too many people on welfare here and no jobs..
yeah thats a different story lol, but whats causing the lack of jobs and the difference between the two diasporas? yeah maybe more welfare may stifle motivation but it can't be that much of a factor

yeah thats a different story lol, but whats causing the lack of jobs and the difference between the two diasporas? yeah maybe more welfare may stifle motivation but it can't be that much of a factor
Yes bro....the welfare system has ruined everything.. Its also more difficult to find jobs due to the cultural differences and also some racism in the mix as well.. But there are no excuses. I've never gone jobless for more than a couple of months.. But it's difficult for the older generation. Especially the women.

Tukraq

VIP
Yes bro....the welfare system has ruined everything.. Its also more difficult to find jobs due to the cultural differences and also some racism in the mix as well.. But there are no excuses. I've never gone jobless for more than couple of months.. But it's difficult for the older generation. Especially the women.
this is where we US Malis differ infact cultural differences are a strength lol, for example a somali ayeeyo can't understand English will she go to a cadaan law firm or the Somali one, turns out she goes to the Somali one as do the whole Somali community in my city, same thing with accounting, we all go to the Somali accounting firm, same thing with groceries we go to the Somali groceries, same thing with a car wash, then auto repairs than, restraunts, then the Somali malls for clothes end of the day you shouldn't be begging for jobs but create your own

Aaegal

I have no proof, only whispers
What does being one of 40 have to do with poverty? :bell: The richest odaay I know has 50 kids and doesn’t move a finger as his children spoil him with their hard earned riches:manny:not everyone is cursed with selfish children like you who would be a disappointment

Parents are the ones with the responsibility to take care of the children they bring into this world, not the other way around. Unless you're rich, there is no way you can adequately house, feed, clothe, and educate 40 children.

You've heard of octomom? The woman with 14 children, she spends around 4k a month just on groceries. She can't afford a larger house either so most of her kids just sleep in sleeping bags instead of beds.

Children need to be kept busy. You need to send them to summer camps, enroll them in sports teams, have them take up a musical instrument, get them going on technology and so on. On top of that, you need to spend quality time with them and develop a healthy trusting bond. Teach them right from wrong and watch them so they do not fall in with the wrong crowd. How do you expect parents to do that with 40 children? Even at 10 a wife, that's not an easy task.

You don't even know me so how are you going to call me a selfish child and a disappointment? I have paid for my mother to go to Hajj, have you? I give her money from every paycheck, do you? Hopefully in the next few years I can buy her a house. Don't slander me when it comes to my mom.

Tukraq

VIP
Parents are the ones with the responsibility to take care of the children they bring into this world, not the other way around. Unless you're rich, there is no way you can adequately house, feed, clothe, and educate 40 children.

You've heard of octomom? The woman with 14 children, she spends around 4k a month just on groceries. She can't afford a larger house either so most of her kids just sleep in sleeping bags instead of beds.

Children need to be kept busy. You need to send them to summer camps, enroll them in sports teams, have them take up a musical instrument, get them going on technology and so on. On top of that, you need to spend quality time with them and develop a healthy trusting bond. Teach them right from wrong and watch them so they do not fall in with the wrong crowd. How do you expect parents to do that with 40 children? Even at 10 a wife, that's not an easy task.

You don't even know me so how are you going to call me a selfish child and a disappointment? I have paid for my mother to go to Hajj, have you? I give her money from every paycheck, do you? Hopefully in the next few years I can buy her a house. Don't slander me when it comes to my mom.
you don't have to be rich lol and its not like ten kids are popping out at one time for each wife you should spread that out and a decent job should be able to get it done, that summer camp shit is literally unnecessary lol, just send them to the local basketball court or something as for the healthy bond shit they can have bonds with each other maybe you forgot about that, and also there are literally single mothers out there, you being around every three days shouldn't be to much of an issue, really its 10 kids per mom which is easily manageable lol and not as expensive as your making it seem, I've seen piss poor Mexicans support family sizes of 20, its only impossible if you make it impossible

Tukraq

VIP
@Tukraq
Here where I live its very difficult create a business.. You guys in the US are more liberal.. Here taxes are very high.
do you live in Scandinavia? if so then yeah don't even bother, just take your ceyr lol, also your not a failure there little income inequality there, basically everyones on ceyr lol, you don't put your worth in your job in a location like that and people like @VixR calling you a loser should just go through one ear and out the other

Aaegal

I have no proof, only whispers
you don't have to be rich lol and its not like ten kids are popping out at one time for each wife you should spread that out and a decent job should be able to get it done, that summer camp shit is literally unnecessary lol, just send them to the local basketball court or something as for the healthy bond shit they can have bonds with each other maybe you forgot about that, and also there are literally single mothers out there, you being around every three days shouldn't be to much of an issue, really its 10 kids per mom which is easily manageable lol and not as expensive as your making it seem, I've seen piss poor Mexicans support family sizes of 20, its only impossible if you make it impossible

Well I put more emphasis on quality of life. You're just setting them up to fail. I'm assuming you grew up in the west? If so, the idea is to give your children a better upbringing than you had. Not to emulate 'piss poor Mexicans'.

Like I said, 10 children per wife is still a lot. Realistically how much can you even space the births. Every 2 years and assuming she gives birth at 20, she'll be 40 with the last child, 50 at every 3 years.

Sending your children to the hood basketball court is also how they end up in gangs and dead.

do you live in Scandinavia? if so then yeah don't even bother, just take your ceyr lol, also your not a failure there little income inequality there, basically everyones on ceyr lol, you don't put your worth in your job in a location like that and people like @VixR calling you a loser should just go through one ear and out the other
Lol..
I've never been on ceyr sxb.. I'm supporting the ceyr system every month with 40% of my salary.. But alhamdulillah the system has its benefits.. We have free health care and education..
@VixR
Just needs a big ass hug that'll ignite her inner hidden geeljire spark and lighten up her Somali pride.

Tukraq

VIP
Well I put more emphasis on quality of life. You're just setting them up to fail. I'm assuming you grew up in the west? If so, the idea is to give your children a better upbringing than you had. Not to emulate 'piss poor Mexicans'.

Like I said, 10 children per wife is still a lot. Realistically how much can you even space the births. Every 2 years and assuming she gives birth at 20, she'll be 40 with the last child, 50 at every 3 years.

Sending your children to the hood basketball court is also how they end up in gangs and dead.
better is relative and I think that I had a good upbringing and learned a lot in the hood that I wouldn't have had in the suburbs lol, also you seem to be way too over micromanaging lol let them live their life, also the every three years starting at 18 docent sound unreasonable, and your overestimating the chances of them dying from gang violence as the statistics show its more of a rarer occurrence

I agree with @Aaegal
It's better to have few kids 2-3 maximum and give them quality life instead of 5 or more kids in the west, as kids are very costly.. Maybe in Africa it could work to have more than 3 kids.

Tukraq

VIP
I agree with @Aaegal
It's better to have few kids 2-3 maximum and give them quality life instead of 5 or more kids in the west, as kids are very costly.. Maybe in Africa it could work to have more than 3 kids.
kids aren't as costly as your making it seem lol the more you have the cheaper each added one actually becomes lol, also quality of life is relative, what if having more siblings adds to their quality of life?

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
Again, in the West, Xalimoids are free to open their legs for any Tom, Jamal, and Sami. What these three women, this man is married to, better not do is identify their kids as 'Somali'.

VixR

Veritas
@VixR

You never answered before. Do you have any somali friends in real life?
I had one Somali friend I could relate with, she moved though we still keep in touch. My sister and I are really good friends with 5 girls from a Barawani family that grew up in close proximity to us who’re always a good time. Obv, I know other families from the city that we see through some community events like weddings, but I don’t hang out with, or spend time with them and can go eons without seeing a one of them, except through instagram likes. That’s about it for Somali contact.
I must admit we in general as the Somali diaspora have many challenges especially the older generation.. But it's not all bleak and dark that we need to hide our selves and be ashamed of our origin as Somalis..
I gotta admit you sound like an intelligent sister. Please use your intellect and energy on uplifting your people...
Shit I don't wanna live in a world where we are ashamed of being Somali :meleshame:
I’m not sure there’s anything that can be done. All you can do is worry about you and yours, and try to do the best you can not to become a face of the challenges.
But good to know our American brethren are doing well :rejoice:

@VixR
Are you in Europe as well?
Im in the US. Apparently, ppl say things are better here in comparison. I shudder to think the state Somalis in Europe are in.
Nope, I’m rasing them in somalia, and when state side in the hood, they need to be battle tested especially mentally and see the struggle not week and insulated from the bad
In Somalia and in the hood? :ohlord:

Yikes. I don’t see the point of you having kids..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts