Chad Carribean marries his 3rd Somali wife

Status
Not open for further replies.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
@VixR

@Basra heard third or fourth wife and showed up as if someone has called her name, there are women like her who are happy being the 12th wife of a Massai warrior. Be sensitive to her.

There is benefits to being one of multiple wife. The husband wont be in your bedroom every night. Your kids will have other brothers and sisters to play with. U will get free baby sitting from other wives. All a plus.

What I find very interesting is For some reason when a Somali guy is gonna marry their daughter the Somali parents will pressure their daughter to ask for a high meher despite what the couple agreed upon

But when she marries a revert they don’t pressure her for meher at all

The revert use religion and say make it easy for us....they even have hadith prepared on why they should get the girl for free on a geen apple.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
The revert use religion and say make it easy for us....they even have hadith prepared on why they should get the girl for free on a geen apple.
I don’t think it’s just that I’ve seen Somalis put reverts on a pedestal

pablo

Make Dhulos Great Again
Now you're making sweeping generalisations. Plus, thinking that Muslims will become the new African-Americans or Gypsies is extreme, since Muslims are not a monolith racially.
He’s talking about the darker skinned muslamiks C643C170-5C0B-4050-9FFD-F722B83AA643.png

Tukraq

VIP
Nothing wrong with this development, Somalis in the west have become cheap and clean, perfect time to buy into the market, I got my four apples already ready inshallah, and will do God’s work of being fruitful fi sabillilah

VixR

Veritas
Lool ok but we come here to escape reality and have fun. @AussieHustler tel us a joke and lets change the mood here
Somalis need to stop changing the mood. They need to learn to face the music, and do something about it.

I shouldn’t be talking though. My approach is to distance myself as much as possible. The most I see of Somalis is on this forum.

You said nothing to address being at the bottom of the hierarchy in the Muslim community.

It doesn’t matter if you have your own mosques, if it’s congregants are subpar. It doesn’t matter that you have your own mosques, if economically, your life’s blood is govt. assistance and everyone knows it, including women of marriageable age. It doesn’t matter that you have your own mosques, if academically you preform at the lowest levels, even below other African groups.

It doesn’t matter that you have your own mosques, if your men go out of their way to join gangs and become delinquents. It doesn’t matter that you have your own mosques, if the men are held to no standard whatsoever, and as a result expectations plummet like a bad several decades at the stock market.

Common sense would in fact entail the opposite of what you stated, which is the question of why MORE Somali women are not even MORE vulnerable and desperate by the situation they find themselves in.

Last but not least, men and women seek validation and become vulnerable in different ways. If you didn’t know nor notice, dead Somali boys lining the streets for cred is the male form of validation seeking, and should indicate to you a low pride and self worth.

There are a few issues that you mentioned that are purely anecdotal. Were there any statistics (apart from education) where Somali boys are over represented in those things that you've mentioned? Most of what you mentioned are issues that blight almost every ethnic minority group without exception, yet maintain a certain standard of behavior. Where the Somali community is failing in one sector they are usually doing well in another. Most Nigerians are excellent in education, but lack in business. Statistically, Somali communities fare much better in business than in education and thrive much better in non welfare communities... This is another subject entirely. Subcontinent Asians and Afro Carribbean communities are much more inclined to crime than the Somali community. Somalis are branched under black and are still under the average because black includes Afro Carribeans, Africans. I'd rather avoid addressing red herrings because it takes up too much time, here are the statistics for crime. Others are readily available in Sspot hall of fame threads lol.

White Black Asian Mixed Chinese or other Not stated
Population aged 10 and over (2009) 88.6% 2.7% 5.6% 1.4% 1.6% 0.0%
Stops and searches under Police Act 67.2% 14.6% 9.6% 3.0% 1.2% 4.4%
Arrests 2009/10 79.6% 8.0% 5.6% 2.9% 1.5% 2.4%
Prison population 72.0% 13.7% 7.1% 3.5% 1.4% 2.2%

Most other communities wouldn't dare do what Somali women do. Not because they are not impacted by similar issues and problems. But there is a pattern of behavior that Somali women find acceptable that others dont. A good example is the the Turkish and Moroccan communities. They have some of the highest crime rates in the country. But you'd be damned if you see the women from those communities behaving the way some Somali women do.
I'm not generalizing all Somali women. Like I said, its above noticeable. Most other Muslim communities are very well aware of this.

Somalis need to stop changing the mood. They need to learn to face the music, and do something about it.

I shouldn’t be talking though. My approach is to distance myself as much as possible. The most I see of Somalis is on this forum.
Lool so you dont have one somali friend in real life? Surely somalis are in your city....we everywhere

Somali females in foreign countries are as good as gone. I appreciate if they keep it in the community but dont expect it. Waxa u dhaxeeyo djibouti ila NFD iyo Ddsi uun bey ka xaaraantahay Shisheye-ku-milanka. The Horn wa Muqaddas.

Why are they OK with second or multiple Somali wives for themselves, but they don’t want others to have second, third, or even fourth Somali wives? They’re admitting its a bad deal for the women at a base level, even despite themselves.

Either you think it’s important to impart self-esteem into womenfolk, or you think it’s a good idea to diminish their sense of worth. You can’t have it both ways.

@VixR

Most of them come from a single parenthood family. Like son, like dad.. a continuation of Somali family dysfunction. The future is bright.

There are a few issues that you mentioned that are purely anecdotal. Were there any statistics (apart from education) where Somali boys are over represented in those things that you've mentioned? Most of what you mentioned are issues that blight almost every ethnic minority group without exception, yet maintain a certain standard of behavior. Where the Somali community is failing in one sector they are usually doing well in another. Most Nigerians are excellent in education, but lack in business. Statistically, Somali communities fare much better in business than in education and thrive much better in non welfare communities... This is another subject entirely. Subcontinent Asians and Afro Carribbean communities are much more inclined to crime than the Somali community. Somalis are branched under black and are still under the average because black includes Afro Carribeans, Africans. I'd rather avoid addressing red herrings because it takes up too much time, here are the statistics for crime. Others are readily available in Sspot hall of fame threads lol.

White Black Asian Mixed Chinese or other Not stated
Population aged 10 and over (2009) 88.6% 2.7% 5.6% 1.4% 1.6% 0.0%
Stops and searches under Police Act 67.2% 14.6% 9.6% 3.0% 1.2% 4.4%
Arrests 2009/10 79.6% 8.0% 5.6% 2.9% 1.5% 2.4%
Prison population 72.0% 13.7% 7.1% 3.5% 1.4% 2.2%

Most other communities wouldn't dare do what Somali women do. Not because they are not impacted by similar issues and problems. But there is a pattern of behavior that Somali women find acceptable that others dont. A good example is the the Turkish and Moroccan communities. They have some of the highest crime rates in the country. But you'd be damned if you see the women from those communities behaving the way some Somali women do.
I'm not generalizing all Somali women. Like I said, its above noticeable. Most other Muslim communities are very well aware of this.

You're comment about Moroccan women is way off. They have a very bad reputation in France and even worse reputation in Arab gulf nations for chasing rich Khaleeji men and for supposedly prostituting themselves.

Things are so bad for them, that they are automatically looked at as cheap and promiscuous in many countries. Combine that with the fact that their attitude to mixing with foreigners is very lax compared to ours.

Morocco is also one of those countries in which a foreigner with a bit of money can get a wife without any ties to the country. They are very open when it comes to interracial marriages. Whilst marriage is completely fine, a huge problem is that they have men from different nations flocking to their country to sleep with the women.

Also check this article out:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.th...29/saudi-arabia-ban-moroccan-women-stereotype.

Somali women do not do half of the things that Moroccan women are known to do, nor as we internationally stereotyped this way.

The fact that you used Morocco as an example is laughable.

Last edited:
You're comment about Moroccan women is way off. They have a very bad reputation in france and even worse reputation in Arab gulf nations for chasing rich Khaleeji men.

Things are so bad for them, that they are automatically looked at as cheap in some countries.

Morocco is also one of those countries

These guys only know somali girls.....in the grand scheme of things somali girls are miskiin. I wouldnt pay much attention to their hate tbh.

VixR

Veritas
You're comment about Moroccan women is way off. They have a very bad reputation in France and even worse reputation in Arab gulf nations for chasing rich Khaleeji men and for supposedly prostituting themselves.

Things are so bad for them, that they are automatically looked at as cheap and promiscuous in many countries. Combine that with the fact that their attitude to mixing with foreigners is very lax compared to ours.

Morocco is also one of those countries in which a foreigner with a bit of money can get a wife without any ties to the country. They are very open when it comes to interracial marriages. Whilst marriage is completely fine, a huge problem is that they have men from different nations flocking to their country to sleep with the women.

Also check this article out:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.th...29/saudi-arabia-ban-moroccan-women-stereotype.

Somali women do not do half of the things that Moroccan women are known to do, nor as we internationally stereotyped this way.

The fact that you used Morocco as an example is laughable.
I didn’t know how to respond when he said Moroccan and Turkish girls lol. Here I thought he was one of the more honest.

A subset of Somali girls signing themselves up to be wed at the masjid, which is one of the functions of a masjid, mind you, even if you specify non-Somali men bc they’re disenchanted for obvious reasons, doesn’t even begin to compete.

Just wait, with mindboggling bullying like this and time, they’ll really have something to talk about like a self-fulfilling prophecy.

Men can’t win gender wars.

Whether the women throw in the towel, or go toe to toe, one thing’s for sure, you will lose.

Tukraq

VIP
I didn’t know how to respond when he said Moroccan and Turkish girls lol. Here I thought he was one of the more honest.

A subset of Somali girls signing themselves up to be wed at the masjid, which is one of the functions of a masjid, mind you, even if you specify non-Somali men bc they’re disenchanted for obvious reasons, doesn’t even begin to compete.

Just wait, with bullying like this and time, they’ll really have something to talk about.

Men can’t win gender wars.

Whether the women throw in the towel, or go toe to toe, one thing’s for sure, you will lose.
*low quality men, high quality men or those in the top 20 percent easily win gender wars lol

Tukraq

VIP
race mixing sucks for the children lol, imagine having different race parents lol, this is why hapas and mixed children are usually the biggest self haters with low self esteem, pretty much set up by their parents for failure especially in these cases, daughters of black men/white women, sons of black women/white men, daughters of asian men/white women, sons of asian women/white men

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts