Chad Carribean marries his 3rd Somali wife

Status
Not open for further replies.
Try to ask a Bedouin Banu Hashim Saudi woman for her hand and see how her family reacts. Kkkk.
Doesn't matter. Not every Muslim is perfect & many will still harbour racist sentiments.

In the West, more young Muslims from different racial/ethnic backgrounds are marrying each other which is a good development.

pablo

Make Dhulos Great Again
Congratulations to the brother 6AD00624-62C4-40C2-B509-8B7383D6CFA9.png

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
This is a good mindset, but Somali girls have done juju sixir to these Somali niggas they are slaves to somali girls yaab:gucciwhat:
If anything, don't allow your female relatives to marry ajnabi but if you marry ajnabi then its all good as they will have your qabil and lineage

Last edited:
This is a good mindset, but Somali girls have done juju sixir to these Somali niggas they are slaves to somali girls yaab:gucciwhat:
You need to realise & accept that you have no business with strangers that happen to be Somalis and what they do with their lives, since it doesnt affect you. Only focus on your family & thats it.

It is gonna be 4 Somali wives in November:russ::russ:

Somali women are only against polygamy when they marry somali simps:susp: look at this chad marrying 4 wives and they are completely fine with it
Lool I have this guy on Twitter hes a Chad from Trinidad whos been smashing all types of Somali siil may Allah bless him with many kids geesi weeye

Apollo

VIP
Doesn't matter. Not every Muslim is perfect & many will still harbour racist sentiments.

In the West, more young Muslims from different racial/ethnic backgrounds are marrying each other which is a good development.

As things are going right now, Muslims will form a new permanent underclass in the Europe. They will become the new African-Americans / Gypsies of Western Europe.

They won't become like the Ashkenazi Jews who were ethnocentric and kept only marrying co-ethnics and practiced economic nepotism.

If anything, don't allow your female relatives to marry ajnabi but if you marry ajnabi then its all good as they have qabil and lineage

I could careless about who my sister marries tbh if she brings a pious muslim brother i'm more than happy to bless their marriage.

Lool I have this guy on Twitter hes a Chad from Trinidad whos been smashing all types of Somali siil may Allah bless him with many kids geesi weeye

He is a geesi wallahi him and abuamerican are two real niggas and they are an inspiration for me:banderas:

As things are going right now, Muslims will form a new permanent underclass in the Europe. They will become the new African-Americans / Gypsies of Western Europe.

They won't become like the Jews who were racist and kept only marrying co-ethnics and practiced economic nepotism.
Now you're making sweeping generalisations. Plus, thinking that Muslims will become the new African-Americans or Gypsies is extreme, since Muslims are not a monolith racially.

Apollo

VIP
Now you're making sweeping generalisations. Plus, thinking that Muslims will become the new African-Americans or Gypsies is extreme, since Muslims are not a monolith racially.

If as you say they will all marry each other and become a single ''Muslim'' ethnicity in Europe then they will become a permanent racial underclass.

The in-group favoritism out-group hostility nepotistic strategy is a more successful strategy when living as a diaspora.

Breeding yourself out is a losing strategy.

I could careless about who my sister marries tbh if she brings a pious muslim brother i'm more than happy to bless their marriage.

He is a geesi wallahi him and abuamerican are two real niggas and they are an inspiration for me:banderas:
Truss they are realists man us faraxs need to expand our limits like them we care about racial purity too much we need to mingle with every race who cares the kids will always carry our paternal anyways Inshallah I will leave 10 kids behind before I leave this world :banderas:

Samaalic Era

QurboExit

What happened to your Somalinimo sxb?

It is gonna be 4 Somali wives in November:russ::russ:

Somali women are only against polygamy when they marry somali simps:susp: look at this chad marrying 4 wives and they are completely fine with it

There is a hierarchical structure in marriage within conservative Muslim communities.
Somali women are the easiest demographic and most vulnerable women in the Muslim community and thus the least respected. They accept offers that most non-Somali women wouldn't ever entertain.

Let me put it in layman's terms. How long was Richard Burton traveling through the Somali territories? Surely less than 3 months was the journey from Berbera, Zeila to Harrar. Yet he mentioned in his book: First footsteps in East Africa that Somali women do not possess charm nor are they particularly appreciated which makes them wish to elope with foreign men. This mindset was accumulated in less than a year. That is saying a lot.

Ignorant people come in all shapes. Man is talking about 40 kids and his way or highway and his way is only quran. Just from that statement I took it as he's broke and wont do anything for them financially and will say asxaaba were not rich, this world aint for us. And the worst part is he can only claim 1 wife in uk. The other 2 when they have kids will claim they dont know the dad so they can get ceyr and government dobt come for him. Same old story and its an ugly sad story

What happened to your Somalinimo sxb?
:comeon:

Truss they are realists man us faraxs need to expand our limits like them we care about racial purity too much we need to mingle with every race who cares the kids will always carry our paternal anyways Inshallah I will leave 10 kids behind before I leave this world :banderas:
Masha Allah as Pastoralists we have to look for greener pastures

Vixr is a murtad dont think any somali would even look at her. Murtads are way worse than the gaalo themselves.

VixR

Veritas
I’m not surprised. Religious/Salafi Somali women are commonly in polygamous marriages, even in the West. You’re only triggered bc he’s not Somali, but the fact of the matter is, the more zealous these types of Salafis see these men as, the better, bc they see it as being with a pious man. A revert is one who’s been lead specifically by god.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending