Cershiida, Sanaag

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bohol

VIP
30705661_2045811622113204_7991258061228474368_n.jpg

Bohol

VIP
Dahabki ayaamahan waa la joojiyey. Fusuqa baa ku baatay.

It went underground. Too many evil eyes. I like it that way, the locals should keep low profile
and not post pictures of their gold nuggets in social media. Before 2 -3 years ago no one saw a
picture/video of this tuulo (Cershiida) it was secretive area.

It went underground. Too many evil eyes. I like it that way, the locals should keep low profile and not post pictures of their gold nuggets in social media. Before 2 -3 years ago no one saw a picture/video
of this tuulo (Cershiida).
Not underground perse. Lakiin they use to rent out the land. Prostitution and qamri bey meesha keenena. Old heads shut it down.
I heard company was coming and there were some backlash?

Bohol

VIP
Not underground perse. Lakiin they use to rent out the land. Prostitution and qamri bey meesha keenena. Old heads shut it down.
I heard company was coming and there were some backlash?

That company (tacabwadag) operates in Ceel Dibir (south of Maydh) it is owned by a Muuse Carre guy. Were's the Cershiida gold surveyors are mostly local villagers and their relatives (Cabdi Xamuud).

Bohol

VIP
What about the foreign company oo laga qeliyey?

It is the same company just a couple of foreign heads partnered with the tacabwadag company. It was a inner dispute between the Musa Carre and Jibril Tuurwa who live together in Maydh district.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending