Cersei vs Dany

Cersei vs Dany

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reign

Pro Women's Rights|Centrist
VIP
Danny is not smart, she has big ass dragons and simps. Cersei would DESTROY her, especially in the latter seasons where she has humbled herself and got rid of blinding arrogance.
Dany is smart and can convince people to do anything. Cersi would destroy her true because she is the warrior type out of the two, but Cersi is very impulsive. Look at the last episode where her son/the king committed suicide because she decided to start that fire. It was really stupid of her. She could have handled things differently especially knowing her son is very sensitive.

No one is loyal to Cersi they are just scared of her whereas everyone Dany crosses paths with are loyal to her because she's very likeable.

One on one Cersi would end Dany, but in a war Dany would destroy Cersi because like I said Dany has the army and ppl that would die for her. Not to mention loyal dragons and being immune to fire.

Aaegal

I have no proof, only whispers
I'm gonna get crucified for it, but sex appeal imo without a doubt goes to Ellaria and Cersei the sand snakes

:bell: Ok those are actually pretty decent, except Modern Family... but that's just me not being into newer sitcoms

I never got much of a sex vibe from Ellaria. If you're into her, you should watch Rome. Love that show as well. It sucks it was only 2 seasons :yloezpe:

I agree with cersei though, I don't know why you crossed her name out.

Codeine

I got me some braids and I got me some hoes
Dany is smart and can convince people to do anything. Cersi would destroy her true because she is the warrior type out of the two, but Cersi is very impulsive. Look at the last episode where her son/the king committed suicide because she decided to start that fire. It was really stupid of her. She could have handled things differently especially knowing her son is very sensitive. No one is loyal to Cersi they are just scared of her whereas everyone Dany croses paths with are loyal to her because she's very likeable.

One on one Cersi would end Dany, but in a war Dany would destroy Cersi because like I said Dany has the army and ppl that would die for her.

That is precisely why I hate Dany's character so much. Imho, her character is the single worst thing in GoT. It just doesn't fit in the dog-eat-dog world that is Game of Thrones. So Jorah was supposed to snake her, he fell in love and got friendzoned. That was a good and interesting development. But then Daario snaked his own people just like that and swore undying loyalty with no ulterior motive/agenda despite supposedly being a ruthless mercenary. And then the whole thing with the unsullied that are willingly fighting for her, the freed slaves worshiping her, Yara fleeing to her with ships, just the thing she happened to be missing etc. everything landed in her lap and it feels like she's the protagonist of a generic 6.5/10 fantasy film. She's the only character I know is safe on GoT. On top of that they gave her the nonsensical 'super power' that is being immune to fire. They made that up out of thin air :mindblown:

I went off on a tangent but you're right.. if they kick off coming season, Dany has the potential to destroy Cersei.

Codeine

I got me some braids and I got me some hoes
I never got much of a sex vibe from Ellaria. If you're into her, you should watch Rome. Love that show as well. It sucks it was only 2 seasons :yloezpe:

I agree with cersei though, I don't know why you crossed her name out.

I actually watched quite a bit of Rome, but I got caught up with RL and completely forgot what episode I was on and never picked it back up :icon lol:

Reign

Pro Women's Rights|Centrist
VIP
That is precisely why I hate Dany's character so much. Imho, her character is the single worst thing in GoT. It just doesn't fit in the dog-eat-dog world that is Game of Thrones. So Jorah was supposed to snake her, he fell in love and got friendzoned. That was a good and interesting development. But then Daario snaked his own people just like that and swore undying loyalty with no ulterior motive/agenda despite supposedly being a ruthless mercenary. And then the whole thing with the unsullied that are willingly fighting for her, the freed slaves worshiping her, Yara fleeing to her with ships, just the thing she happened to be missing etc. everything landed in her lap and it feels like she's the protagonist of a generic 6.5/10 fantasy film. She's the only character I know is safe on GoT. On top of that they gave her the nonsensical 'super power' that is being immune to fire. They made that up out of thin air :mindblown:

I went off on a tangent but you're right.. if they kick off coming season, Dany has the potential to destroy Cersei.
I know its very annoying and predictable how everyone ends up liking her and joining her either that or they have to alley with her for their own benefit like Yara did. In the real world (no dragons or super power) Cersi would defo be the powerful one because although impulsive and temperamental she is ruthless and does what needs to be done, but this is the Game of Thrones afterall. :faysalwtf:

But then again, nice leaders (in this case Dany) who are kind to their people and have their support and loyalty always get far in the real world.

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
They both unmitigated, intolerable, insufferable, ratchet, uncouth hoes and I don't fux wit dem

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Bruh forget dany what about that curly haired black chick she had sired to her :lawd:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts