Cersei vs Dany

Cersei vs Dany

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Codeine

I got me some braids and I got me some hoes
What happened to opinions? :chrisfreshhah:

But why? Explain to me why it's so good? Seems like a gory orgy with sprinkles of drama to me.:faysalwtf:

:ohlord: It's definitely subjective but you missing out on the greatest TV show of our generation b. It's your opinion but it's straight :trash:
It's got so much depth to it. Good plot lines, unpredictable and everyone is disposable. GoT would be good even without the gore and the tiddies. The shock factor isn't what makes GoT the GOAT

Aaegal

I have no proof, only whispers
Best looking woman on GoT

e4d0d4d23762df2edb106db3e8c21f96.jpg

Best looking guy on GoT

lily-james-richard-madden-justjared-exclusive-portrait-session-07.jpg

:ohlord: It's definitely subjective but you missing out on the greatest TV show of our generation b. It's your opinion but it's straight :trash:
It's got so much depth to it. Good plot lines, unpredictable and everyone is disposable. GoT would be good even without the gore and the tiddies. The shock factor isn't what makes GoT the GOAT

Keep moving sxb, I've heard that b4 :uCkf6mf:

maestro

Cultural revolution
Dany looks mixed with Latina so she's automatically 10 times better looking. Cersei looks like a typical white woman. Not exotic at all

Her character is 10 times worse though and she's a boring actress compared to Lena. You always pay attention when cersie is on screen but Dany is skippable and repetitive.

Reign

Pro Women's Rights|Centrist
VIP
If dany didnt have her dragons and wasn't immune to fire Cersi would destroy her.

In war Dany would win though because she has a loyal army that love her whereas people only serve Cersi because they fear her.

Dany is smart, Cersi is smart and temperamental which would be the death of her.

Aaegal

I think I choked these people are both inherently unattractive. Both aren't more than a 6/10

I can give it to you on the guy. Carice van Houten on the other hand is beautiful beyond words. That's coming from me, someone who isn't even into women.

Codeine

If dany didnt have her dragons and wasn't immune to fire Cersi would destroy her.

In war Dany would win though because she has a loyal army that love her whereas people only serve Cersi because they fear her.

Dany is smart, Cersi is smart and temperamental which would be the death of her.

Danny is not smart, she has big ass dragons and simps. Cersei would DESTROY her, especially in the latter seasons where she has humbled herself and got rid of blinding arrogance.

nvm that who did you vote for :sass1:

Aaegal

currently watching the wire and planet earth 2

also modern family is pretty good too

The wire is probably the best show ever made.

Episode 6 of Planet Earth 2 is my favorite. Some of the most beautiful shots I have ever seen on television.

Codeine

It's Missandei, she's beautiful as well, but Melisandre has more sex appeal.
I'm gonna get crucified for it, but sex appeal imo without a doubt goes to Ellaria and Cersei the sand snakes

currently watching the wire and planet earth 2

also modern family is pretty good too

:bell: Ok those are actually pretty decent, except Modern Family... but that's just me not being into newer sitcoms

The wire is probably the best show ever made.

Episode 6 of Planet Earth 2 is my favorite. Some of the most beautiful shots I have ever seen on television.

I don't wanna finish Planet Earth because I know I'm gonna want more. Why did they have to make it only 6 episodes? :wow1:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending