Centralisits why anti federalism?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is because it ensures tribes build their own lands? Is it because the temptations of 91 and dhuldhac is eleminated because of state militaries? Is it because it has distinguished the daalimiin from the daacad through the stability of each region? If it is horumar you seek wixi dhacay has been forgiven but the lands being squatted on by habar gidir must be relinquished by fellow hawiye. The lands of alshabaab must be recovered by the three musketeers(hw rh mx). Thats an actual problem, regions of peace and stability arent an issue, would you not agree?

@Sheikh @nine @AarLibaax @ricco lotorio( wiilka jaah wareersan)@TekNiKo @kobe @Shaolin23

Shaolin23

Seeker of knowledge and truth
Is because it ensures tribes build their own lands? Is it because the temptations of 91 and dhuldhac is eleminated because of state militaries? Is it because it has distinguished the daalimiin from the daacad through the stability of each region? If it is horumar you seek wixi dhacay has been forgiven but the lands being squatted on by habar gidir must be relinquished by fellow hawiye. The lands of alshabaab must be recovered by the three musketeers(hw rh mx). Thats an actual problem, regions of peace and stability arent an issue, would you not agree?

@Sheikh @nine @AarLibaax @ricco lotorio( wiilka jaah wareersan)@TekNiKo @kobe @Shaolin23
Sxb don’t label me a centralists only because of my clan it’s disrespectful now listen closely the main reason why I oppose federalism is because it magnifies our biggest weakness which is qabyaalad do you know why the South will never settle? It is insanely diverse and all the minority clans aid and support Al Shabab because their rights will be trampled on by the big clans if they don’t,they see terrorists as a fair judge how sad is that if petty qabyaalad and 4.5 were not involved I wouldn’t mind federalism the MJ squads idea of federalism is not federalism,when a regional state has the same powers as the federal government and at the same time wants to eat from and also lead the federal government its called quasi-independence and that won’t work believe me a central government or federal government neither will work unless our main problems qabyaalad,poverty,terrorism and a lack of education islamic and academic is tackled these problems have sunk us to the bottom of the world we cannot continue to avoid our problems blaming it on a system of governance

Black Man gets money in the name of JL and take a guess at how much of it reaches MX.
The SFG sent aid to Bardera black man baa hadlay about SFG interfering in his affairs. If that aid money went to black man it would not reach Bardera

There is no need to have over 100 MPs and over 10 ministers for Kismayo or Baidoa. Having a full parliament and lots of ministerial positions for one city (even 1 or 2 or 3 regions) do you see how stupid that is?

I disagree with bullsh!t one city militia clan fiefdoms people like @GBTarmy try to paint as some sort of proper federal maamul.
I do not disagree with federalism.

I do not believe you support proper federalism @Libaaxseendheer I believe you support one city militia clan fiefdoms trying to function as independent countries.
No need to lie, just be upfront sxb.

SomaliMVP

Somali chauvinist
Black Man gets money in the name of JL and take a guess at how much of it reaches MX.
The SFG sent aid to Bardera black man baa hadlay about SFG interfering in his affairs. If that aid money went to black man it would not reach Bardera

There is no need to have over 100 MPs and over 10 ministers for Kismayo or Baidoa. Having a full parliament and lots of ministerial positions for one city (even 1 or 2 or 3 regions) do you see how stupid that is?

I disagree with bullsh!t one city militia clan fiefdoms people like @GBTarmy try to paint as some sort of proper federal maamul.

I do not believe you support proper federalism @Libaaxseendheer I believe you support one city militia clan fiefdoms trying to function as independent countries.

We have too many lawmakers in a country without laws.

If only is to blame for unjust gobol making its msb
Sxb don’t label me a centralists only because of my clan it’s disrespectful now listen closely the main reason why I oppose federalism is because it magnifies our biggest weakness which is qabyaalad do you know why the South will never settle? It is insanely diverse and all the minority clans aid and support Al Shabab because their rights will be trampled on by the big clans if they don’t,they see terrorists as a fair judge how sad is that if petty qabyaalad and 4.5 were not involved I wouldn’t mind federalism the MJ squads idea of federalism is not federalism,when a regional state has the same powers as the federal government and at the same time wants to eat from and also lead the federal government its called quasi-independence and that won’t work believe me a central government or federal government neither will work unless our main problems qabyaalad,poverty,terrorism and a lack of education islamic and academic is tackled these problems have sunk us to the bottom of the world we cannot continue to avoid our problems blaming it on a system of governance
Why dont the big clans trample on the extremist as rer boqor do in bari? Is it because the big clans are the very ones with the project?

One mp or 2million mp, what matters is nabad, kismayo nabadda taal mataal baidabo. Dont blame mps waa dadka meesha dagan. And pl nor jl is a one city state, thats a better description of xamar and how yayar want things to return back to how they were.

Is not a peaceful state pretending to be independent better than nationalist terrorist invested regions? What matters is nabad. treason, quasi blah blah, secessionist, dowlad diid, these are not words unstable regions have unlocked yet. Once they are stable can they use this
padlock-door-lock-key-hole-67537.jpeg

Whats stupid is hg squatting on other's lands and at the same time wanting others iney u hogaansamaan daalimiintaas oo dulmiga yacdhihiin. Imagine qurun walbo oo beeshaada ka dhaco and u pretend you dont smell it and point finger at stable regions that are not residing in regions other than there ancestoral. Pl jl dont respekt fgs because hawiye criminals wey u dul qaataan( cuz theyre marti and they know it). Hawiye waving the blue flag but in somebody elses home.

Actually there is law everywhere in Somalia there are 3 laws,the government,Somali traditional law or xeer,and twisted sharia of Al Shabab how unjust they are is another discussion
What? There should be no discussion to the unjust nature of alshabaab.and you wonder why alshabaab thrive in those regions, its because of rhetoric like this from the average koonfuri.

Shaolin23

What? There should be no discussion to the unjust nature of alshabaab.and you wonder why alshabaab thrive in those regions, its because of rhetoric like this from the average koonfuri.
I am one of the most militant anti Shabab persons on this site but i tell the truth Al Shabab application of the law is extreme and twisted but its not unjust rapist,thieves,murderers and extortionists are dealt with brutally and swiftly regardless of tribe or class but living under them is pure hell its not real peace but fear

I am one of the most militant anti Shabab persons on this site but i tell the truth Al Shabab application of the law is extreme and twisted but its not unjust rapist,thieves,murderers and extortionists are dealt with brutally and swiftly regardless of tribe or class but living under them is pure hell its not real peace but fear
No youre just a walking contradiction like the rest of your kinsmen. The tongue is a wasted organ on their likes, you tentatively listen but theres nothing there but "a doo soojeedoo baan rabaa in aan ku dhaco"

Shaolin23

No youre just a walking contradiction like the rest of your kinsmen. The tongue is a wasted organ on their likes, you tentatively listen but theres nothing there but "a doo soojeedoo baan rabaa in aan ku dhaco"
:dwill:Show me my contradictions then. I get the feeling your Dakhtar Kiniini @DR OSMAN :ohhh:

:dwill:Show me my contradictions then. I get the feeling your Dakhtar Kiniini @DR OSMAN :ohhh:

Shaolin23

Okay let me reword that OPENLY unjust you have to understand the law Al Shabab applies is perfect the Quran and Sunnah tells us that but the ones who are applying it are devils that frequently misinterpret it to fit their false aqeedah take that how you want to

What I mean is that we have too many lawmakers in a lawless country.

They will write laws but there is no government to enforce the laws.

Too many chiefs not enough indians

@Libaaxseendheer
There is no Centralism vs Federalism
I prefer federalism but with a strong central government ala Germany

Hell let's even go back to 18 or 20 or 30 gobols but all Federally chartered with full rights on matters of Police, State taxes, education, health etc etc

Not this deluded clan bollocks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending