Centralisits why anti federalism?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
Black Man gets money in the name of JL and take a guess at how much of it reaches MX.
The SFG sent aid to Bardera black man baa hadlay about SFG interfering in his affairs. If that aid money went to black man it would not reach Bardera

There is no need to have over 100 MPs and over 10 ministers for Kismayo or Baidoa. Having a full parliament and lots of ministerial positions for one city (even 1 or 2 or 3 regions) do you see how stupid that is?

I disagree with bullsh!t one city militia clan fiefdoms people like @GBTarmy try to paint as some sort of proper federal maamul.
I do not disagree with federalism.

I do not believe you support proper federalism @Libaaxseendheer I believe you support one city militia clan fiefdoms trying to function as independent countries.
No need to lie, just be upfront sxb.
I'm not a hypocrite. I can admit that Jubaland has a problem. It is a federal member state but has everything that we hate about centralization.

• One clan rule and antagonism towards other clans? Check.
  • Controls one city and takes aid in the name of areas they don't control? Check.
  • Lack of democracy with a my way or the highway philosophy? Check, check, check.

But again, these are all qualities of Mogadishu as well. If we accept centralization for the whole country, it won't just be Marehan suffering under this injustice but all of us. I don't want anyone in the country to have to live like that.

The south is a much more complicated place than the north due to its clan diversity and alternative solutions may be needed there.

Should Marehan create their own federal member state or should they come to an agreement with Ogaden to properly share Jubaland? I don't know. But I do know that the current arrangement is not sustainable. I also know that centralization of the whole country is not the answer.

The Jubaland situation is quite the conundrum and I fear that Farmajo's aggressive tactics may make things worse for us all. May Allah guide us to a peaceful solution.

Hassan Garguute Buldanana

AUG 25, 2023
VIP
I rather we remain in chaos in perpetuity then PL join the cursed centralism.

Heck, let anything from S mudug go under thier beloved centralism if they wish. I really dont give a shit. The only thing we need from xamar is to get a fair share of foreign aid.

@Libaaxseendheer they dont have answers, they want to drag as long as possible the completion of the federal dastuur while complaining of the power of the mamuul goboleeds.

Von

With blood and Iron will we reach the fatherland
Its not about Centralists vs Federalists, its Nationalists vs Clanists. Some Somalis see beyond their clan and for that they understand that Clanism is destroying the Somali State. The Federalism Somalia has now is leaves us open to foreign interference and hurts the independence of the whole nation.

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
Its not about Centralists vs Federalists, its Nationalists vs Clanists. Some Somalis see beyond their clan and for that they understand that Clanism is destroying the Somali State. The Federalism Somalia has now is leaves us open to foreign interference and hurts the independence of the whole nation.
That's funny because the place with the most foreign influence is Xamar. Farmaggio's campaign was literally bankrolled by a foreign country.

Von

With blood and Iron will we reach the fatherland
That's funny because the place with the most foreign influence is Xamar. Farmaggio's campaign was literally bankrolled by a foreign country.
And who brought in foreigners to invade it in first place?:kodaksmiley:

Hassan Garguute Buldanana

AUG 25, 2023
VIP
Nationalists my ass, the so called Nationalists are the biggest qabilists out there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending