Celebrated far right anti immigrant politician in Germany's AFD party converts to Islam

Status
Not open for further replies.

NotAjnabi

Somalilander
Best

If it’s cultural, then why do non-Arab Muslims hate the Jews more than anyone? The Burmese authorities (Buddhist) tortured, ethnically cleansed Muslims and yet, Jews are the most hated. Why? Are you so sure that this hatred isn’t enshrined in the Koran and Hadiths? Read more.
Jews are more hated? You blind nigga? Local somalis hate arabs more than jews. Arabs hate jews cause they got demolished in the war against israel, before that they loved them.

It's all recent stuff.

Best Abd Ajnabi

I just asked you if these Koranic ayats and Hadiths exist? I could find and post here a thousand YouTube clips about Muslim scholars using these very same ayats and Hadiths condemning and expressing hatred towards the Jews? Are they “islamphoebes too”? Let me ask you again, do they exist or not?

Because Jews, like white supremacists are inherently exclusive. Islam is inclusive. I'd gladly take brother Arthur Ibn Wagner al Jermania to my local masjid.:siilaanyolaugh:

It's not too late, even for your demonic self, sister.

Horta, how can you be preachy with a picture like that? Even I, the of the spot has more modesty :gucciwhat:

Stop calling another sister demonic, you vandross looking puritan!:hillarybiz:

See how this Jewish dude negates what his girlfriend says about Islam after they are asked which religion is closer to Judaism, Islam or Christianity.

I take the sentiment of these Jews in Israel than what some Somali dude thinks. Check the Old grumpy jews also in the end saying Islam is closer.

Another honest Jewish Sheekh here speaking truth About Islam. Educated Jewish people in history know Islam and Muslims are not their enemies per se.

See how this young man sees Islam compared to his Judaism.

Horta, how can you be preachy with a picture like that? Even I, the of the spot has more modesty :gucciwhat:

Stop calling another sister demonic, you vandross looking puritan!:hillarybiz:

? :camby: This melanoid queen is a humble, modest mother of two. A decade or two older than you and still makes you look like precious' elbow. Don't come here with your sexist and foul language. Go wash your c*nt mouth.

"Any who must say I am a is no true ." - Tyrone Lannister
:ulyin:

Best Abd Ajnabi

I just asked you if these Koranic ayats and Hadiths exist? I could find and post here a thousand YouTube clips about Muslim scholars using these very same ayats and Hadiths condemning and expressing hatred towards the Jews? Are they “islamphoebes too”? Let me ask you again, do they exist or not?

Bro, anyone can call themselves a Sheekh and use the Quran. Islam does not recognize monopoly on faith in the hands of few self appointed individuals as Sheekhs. Everyone is accountable to Islam and Muslims misuse the Quran and hadith. Muslims are not perfect. But Islam is.

Muslims can be biased and racists like anyone. You are Somali, you know what I am talking about and how we apply religion to suit our personal emotions.

It is up to you to be fair in your approach to Islam and separate it from its followers when it is evident they are abusing the use of their religion.

Jews are more hated? You blind nigga? Local somalis hate arabs more than jews. Arabs hate jews cause they got demolished in the war against israel, before that they loved them.

It's all recent stuff.

Good understanding of the situation saxib. This animosity will pass if conflicts over land are resolved. That is all there is to it. Jewish people always lived in that part of the world and spent more time with Arabs than they spent with Europeans.

Nalle

🥰🥰🥰
Another honest Jewish Sheekh here speaking truth About Islam. Educated Jewish people in history know Islam and Muslims are not their enemies per se.

See how this young man sees Islam compared to his Judaism.

Very interesting, even tho Hebrew and Arabic are different languages, they have a lot of religious words in common. Eg. Ibadoh and Ibadah. And tbe qansir.
Thanks for posting both videos, also I like the arguments you have provided in the thread. :vncu2n5:

Muslims are not perfect. But Islam is.
Many people fail to understand this.
And opposing Israel's policy is not being antisemitism. It is one thing to dislike the Isreali government but hating on their religion is wrong. I've discussed this with plenty of arabs and somalis, it always end up with me being labeled as yahuud jecel and whatnot.

Best

Sxb, you are deflecting like a Winter Olympian skiing summersaults. Let me ask you again. Are there Koranic verses and Hadiths that teach Muslims to hate the Jews?

Let me introduce you to ayeeyo @Basra

Just like you she’s been left on the shelf since her late husband died in the 1991 war.

It’s Valentine’s Day tomorrow 1 bag of khaat and a can of Calsberg she’s all yours.

I won’t charge you for this one.

My brotha hook me with your ayeeyo Basra. I would like to pound her.

Best

Sxb, you are deflecting like a Winter Olympian skiing summersaults. Let me ask you again. Are there Koranic verses and Hadiths that teach Muslims to hate the Jews?

that question was not for me, but yes and plenty of verses & hadiths,,and anyone who says jews were not segregated in muslim countries prior 1948 seems to have little value for history. yes they lived there for centuries,and actually their status varied from one country to anotha but the bottom line is they all played a low profile and intermarriage was all but non-existant,i should admit thou they haven't suffered that much like in Europe.

Last edited:
that question was not for me, but yes and plenty of verses & hadiths,,and anyone who says jews were not segregated in muslim countries prior 1948 seems to have little value for history. yes they lived there for centuries,and actually their status varied from one country to anotha but the bottom line is they all played a low profile and intermarriage was all but non-existant,i should admit thou they haven't suffered that much like in Europe.

Roble

Thanks for your contribution and I can see where these 2 blokes are coming from. “Moderate” Muslims claim that the Koran should be seen contextual and the stories quoted in the Koran are irrelevant to our era. They reject most of the Hadiths other than those describing the Islamic rituals like Ramadan, prayers and so on. However, their protogonists counter-claim that the Koran is for all times and should be strictly and literally adhered to. My guess is they belong to the former group.

The hatreds towards Jews quoted in the Koran and Hadiths are similar or more hostile to the Jews like those written by Adolf hitler in Mein Kampf.

You are also right that Jews were treated far more badly by the Europeans than the Muslim countries. Religious Jewish prosecutions was terrible in Europe. Boats (Ships) carrying Jews fleeing the Holocaust were refused entry to Australia and thus, sailed to Palestine. But even during the so called the “Golden Age” of Islam in Iberia/Andalusia, the Jews and christians were considered ‘People of the book’ and classified as ‘dhimmis’ (protected people) where they have to pay jaziya (a special) tax for protection and for a limited autonomy like practicing their religion. This Jewish/Christian tolerance by the Iberian Islamic rulers is highly contentious among historians.

Last edited:
This should clarify the issue:

Can Muslims be friends with Jews and Christians?

timthumb.php

Category: Faith & Spirituality, Featured Topics: Christianity, Christians, Iman (Faith And Belief), Jews, Muslims Values: Friendships Views: 125007

O YOU who have attained to faith! Do not take the Jews and the Christians for your allies: they are but allies of one another and whoever of you allies himself with them becomes, verily, one of them; behold, God does not guide people who are unjust. (Quran 5:51)

This verse is often quoted to show that Islam is intolerant.

Quran is a complete book of guidance and while studying various issues it should be kept in mind that a particular issue may be discussed over several chapters or several verses in the same chapter. A complete understanding can only be achieved by understanding the whole issue as presented over all the verses and chapters and not by looking at only part of the Quran. God specifically warns us against doing just that, upholding part of the Quran while disregarding the rest.

.. Then is it only a part of the Book that ye believe in, and do you reject the rest? but what is the reward for those among you who behave like this but disgrace in this life? - and on the Day of Judgment they shall be consigned to the most grievous penalty. For God is not unmindful of what ye do. (Quran 2:85)

To understand the issue of befriending the Jews, Christians or people of any other faith, we have to study all the concerned verses from the Quran collectively.

Let us look at some other verses about this issue. The following two verses regulate relations with any people, regardless of faith:

As for such [of the unbelievers] as do not fight against you on account of [your] faith, and neither drive you forth from your homelands, God does not forbid you to show them kindness and to behave towards them with full equity: for, verily, God loves those who act equitably. (Quran 60:8)

God only forbids you to turn in friendship towards such as fight against you because of [your] faith, and drive you forth from your homelands, or aid [others] in driving you forth: and as for those [from among you] who turn towards them in friendship; it is they, they who are truly wrongdoers! (Quran 60:9)

From the above verses, we learn that we are only discouraged from befriending those who fight Muslims because of their religion. Now let's go back to the verse immediately after 5:51, to see if it sheds some further light on the issue.

Advertisement
And yet you can not see how those in whose hearts there is disease vie with one another for their good will (the hostile Jews and Christians), saying [to themselves], "We do fear lest a change of fortune bring us disaster." But God may well bring about good fortune [for the believers] or any [other] event of His own devising, whereupon those [waverers] will be smitten with remorse for the thoughts which they had secretly harboured within themselves- (Quran 5:52)

During the time of the Prophet when the Jews and Christians were in open conflict with the Muslims, there were some Muslims who were more concerned about maintaining there alliances with the Jews and Christians at the expense of the Muslim community. The above verse is referring to such situations where Muslims with doubts in their hearts will ally themselves with the enemy.

Chapter 5 Verse 57 of the Quran makes it clear again, who are not to be taken as friends; O you who believe! take not for friends and protectors those who take your religion for a mockery or sport,- whether among those who received the Scripture before you, or among those who reject Faith; but remain conscious of God, if you are (truly) believers. (Quran 5:57)

God teaches us throughout the Quran that there are righteous Jews and Christians. As such there is no prohibition for Muslims to be friends with Jews, Christians or people of any other faith who are of good character.

Quranic verses referring to the righteous Jews and Christians:

Of the people of Moses there is a section who guide and do justice in the light of truth. (Quran 7:159)

And We caused Jesus, the son of Mary, to follow in the footsteps of those (earlier prophets), confirming the truth of whatever there still remained of the Torah; and We sent him the Gospel, wherein there was guidance and light, confirming the truth of whatever there still remained of the Torah, and as a guidance and admonition unto the God-conscious. (Quran 5:46)

Verily, those who have attained to faith [in this divine writ], as well as those who follow the Jewish faith, and the Christians, and the Sabians - all who believe in God and the Last Day and do righteous deeds-shall have their reward with their Sustainer; and no fear need they have, and neither shall they grieve. (Quran 2:62)

Not all of them are alike: Of the People of the Book are a portion that stand (For the right): They rehearse the Signs of God all night long, and they prostrate themselves in adoration. They believe in God and the Last Day; they enjoin what is right, and forbid what is wrong; and they hasten (in emulation) in (all) good works: They are in the ranks of the righteous. (Quran 3:113-114)

And there are, certainly, among the People of the Book, those who believe in God, in the revelation to you, and in the revelation to them, bowing in humility to God. They will not sell the Signs of God for a miserable gain! For them is a reward with their Lord, and God is swift in account. (Quran 3:199)

The following verse from the Quran capsulates this issue:

O mankind! We created you from a single (pair) of a male and a female, and made you into nations and tribes, that you may know each other (not that you may despise (each other). Verily the most honored of you in the sight of God is (he who is) the most righteous of you. And God has full knowledge and is well acquainted (with all things). (Quran 49:13)

http://www.islamicity.org/4659/can-muslims-be-friends-with-jews-and-christians/

Very interesting, even tho Hebrew and Arabic are different languages, they have a lot of religious words in common. Eg. Ibadoh and Ibadah. And tbe qansir.
Thanks for posting both videos, also I like the arguments you have provided in the thread. :vncu2n5:

Many people fail to understand this.
And opposing Israel's policy is not being antisemitism. It is one thing to dislike the Isreali government but hating on their religion is wrong. I've discussed this with plenty of arabs and somalis, it always end up with me being labeled as yahuud jecel and whatnot.

Many Muslims are confused. Perhaps it has to do with them being cultural Muslims.

Roble

Thanks for your contribution and I can see where these 2 blokes are coming from. “Moderate” Muslims claim that the Koran should be seen contextual and the stories quoted in the Koran are irrelevant to our era. They reject most of the Hadiths other than those describing the Islamic rituals like Ramadan, prayers and so on. However, their protogonists counter-claim that the Koran is for all times and should be strictly and literally adhered to. My guess is they belong to the former group.

The hatreds towards Jews quoted in the Koran and Hadiths are similar or more hostile to the Jews like those written by Adolf hitler in Mein Kampf.

You are also right that Jews were treated far more badly by the Europeans than the Muslim countries. Religious Jewish prosecutions was terrible in Europe. Boats (Ships) carrying Jews fleeing the Holocaust were refused entry to Australia and thus, sailed to Palestine. But even during the so called the “Golden Age” of Islam in Iberia/Andalusia, the Jews and christians were considered ‘People of the book’ and classified as ‘dhimmis’ (protected people) where they have to pay jaziya (a special) tax for protection and for a limited autonomy like practicing their religion. This Jewish/Christian tolerance by the Iberian Islamic rulers is highly contentious among historians.

agree with you, religions or verses for that matter can be manipulated by historians
as well as by sheiks and one has to trek with difficulty specially with muslims lest you be dealt with a blow and accused of with all kind inflammatory stuff.said that its not deniable to state jews have suffered under both islam and Christianity.As evident all thru history the jewish people have suffered tremendously specially under Europeans and the stigma attached to the jewish faith was/is tangible all around muslim nations. the Palestinian question ofc naturally exacerbated the situation as far as the muslim world concerned.

Last edited:
agree with you, religions or verses for that matter can be manipulated by historians
as well as by sheiks and one has to trek with difficulty specially with muslims lest you be dealt with a blow and accused of with all kind inflammatory stuff.said that its not deniable to state jews have suffered under both islam and Christianity.As evident all thru history the jewish people have suffered tremendously specially under Europeans and the stigma attached to the jewish faith was/is tangible all around muslim nations. the Palestinian question ofc naturally exacerbated the situation as far as the muslim world concerned.

Roble

Sxb, waa sidaas.

Best

All you produced was a very sanitised version and yet were contradictory by the website Islamicity which was founded by the Iranian born Hossein Askari who wants to achieve an Islamic reformation. Do you share that sentiment with him? Also, the writer omitted many ayats including these few ones below, why?

"And the Jews will not be pleased with you, nor the Christians until you follow their religion. Say: Surely Allah's guidance, that is the (true) guidance. And if you follow their desires after the knowledge that has come to you, you shall have no guardian from Allah, nor any helper."

"...See how they forge the lie against Allah, and this is sufficient as a manifest sin."

"... And their taking usury though indeed they were forbidden it and their devouring the property of people falsely, and We have prepared for the unbelievers from among them a painful chastisement."

".....But on account of their breaking their covenant We cursed them and made their hearts hard; they altered the words from their places and they neglected a portion of what they were reminded of; and you shall always discover treachery in them excepting a few of them; so pardon them and turn away; surely Allah loves those who do good (to others).

".....Say: Shall I inform you of (him who is) worse than this in retribution from Allah? (Worse is he) whom Allah has cursed and brought His wrath upon, and of whom He made apes and swine, and he who served the Shaitan; these are worse in place and more erring from the straight path."

'...And the Jews say: The hand of Allah is tied up! Their hands shall be shackled and they shall be cursed for what they say."

The above are few ayats of the many ayats that condemn the Jews and there are more in the Koran.

Hadiths: Should we discuss them too?

Roble

Sxb, waa sidaas.

Best

All you produced was a very sanitised version and yet were contradictory by the website Islamicity which was founded by the Iranian born Hossein Askari who wants to achieve an Islamic reformation. Do you share that sentiment with him? Also, the writer omitted many ayats including these few ones below, why?

"And the Jews will not be pleased with you, nor the Christians until you follow their religion. Say: Surely Allah's guidance, that is the (true) guidance. And if you follow their desires after the knowledge that has come to you, you shall have no guardian from Allah, nor any helper."

"...See how they forge the lie against Allah, and this is sufficient as a manifest sin."

"... And their taking usury though indeed they were forbidden it and their devouring the property of people falsely, and We have prepared for the unbelievers from among them a painful chastisement."

".....But on account of their breaking their covenant We cursed them and made their hearts hard; they altered the words from their places and they neglected a portion of what they were reminded of; and you shall always discover treachery in them excepting a few of them; so pardon them and turn away; surely Allah loves those who do good (to others).

".....Say: Shall I inform you of (him who is) worse than this in retribution from Allah? (Worse is he) whom Allah has cursed and brought His wrath upon, and of whom He made apes and swine, and he who served the Shaitan; these are worse in place and more erring from the straight path."

'...And the Jews say: The hand of Allah is tied up! Their hands shall be shackled and they shall be cursed for what they say."

The above are few ayats of the many ayats that condemn the Jews and there are more in the Koran.

agree with you,didnt mean to sanitise but my time is extremely limited this time not to look for links etc. I pointed out thou how both religions were harsh toward the jews,specially in Europe at that time and was the lesser of an evil in muslim countries.atleast there was no mass expulsions or gasing etc in muslim countries...that's the point was trying to make,but nonetheless suffered under both.

Roble

Sxb, waa sidaas.

Best

These are accounts of the Jewish segments who objected to their prophet Moses's message and to other Israeli messengers. The struggles of Moses and his younger brother in relating the message of God to their community is what you are quoting mostly out of context. Allah tells Muslims these accounts to draw a lesson and to avoid objecting to their prophet's message and fall into the same traps others before have fallen into. There is no racism and hatred about this but what Some Jewish people did during Moses's time.

The Torah says as much about the same Jewish groups who objected to Moses and a Learned Jewish person in their Religion would find no issue with what you quoted because they would be familiar with the criticism aimed at the segments in their past community who went against their messengers and who killed some.

Randomly quoting the Quran and the verses out of their context is what people like you do to allege what isn't there dude. You don't know what you are talking about dude.

The Quran Equally Praised both Christians and Jews people who adhered to the message of their prophets and Allah told Muslims to follow these honest believers.

Why would God praise the same Jewish people and Christians? It is called comparison between good and bad, between people who did right by their prophets, and others who did wrong. Don't just quote something out of context to give the appearance the presence of something nefarious.

I know it is a waste of time to argue with ignorant like you. You should be happy with your gaalnimo status and join other like minded people on the net instead of bothering Somalis with your ignorance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts