1. SomaliSpot is undergoing maintenance so some features may not work as usual.
  2. If you have previously tried signing up, read here.

Celebrated far right anti immigrant politician in Germany's AFD party converts to Islam

Discussion in 'General' started by Jas, Jan 24, 2018.

1. Yaquub

Yaquub

Ratings:
    +44
    I'm betting he finally tasted some good Black or Arab pussy and the good lord showed him the way. From then on it was praise jesus. :fittytousand:

2. MrKnowles

MrKnowles

Ratings:
    +333

Let me introduce you to ayeeyo @Basra

Just like you she’s been left on the shelf since her late husband died in the 1991 war.

It’s Valentine’s Day tomorrow 1 bag of khaat and a can of Calsberg she’s all yours.

I won’t charge you for this one.

3. BestCaseScenario

BestCaseScenario

Ratings:
    +625

It is the joy that comes with human souls being saved from self inflicted doom. Remember, assuming you studied Islam before your pants sagged, that all human souls made a covenant with their creator before they inhabited into their current(the living ones) and former bodies(the dead ones). In a state of otherworldly, Atheist, Jewish, Christian, Animist, everybody who lives today or has lived, or will live confessed and professed faith way before they came to this universe. Allah makes a point in the Quran to remind us of this event. So, when someone born to a society who professes some form of faith but has it wrong comes back to the right path, it is worth the joy. Muslims know they aren't getting a dime out of that dude's reversion but celebrate the birth of the pure faith in the Creator attained by a fellow human being.. To Allah we all belong whether we accept that or not. We live by his rules, die by his rules, come back to life by his rules. Believing in him or otherwise makes no impact on him.

:banderas:

PS: Here is the reminder to Humans from their Creator that they made a covenant with him:

وَإِذْ أَخَذَ رَبُّكَ مِنْ بَنِي آدَمَ مِنْ ظُهُورِهِمْ ذُرِّيَّتَهُمْ وَأَشْهَدَهُمْ عَلَىٰ أَنْفُسِهِمْ أَلَسْتُ بِرَبِّكُمْ ۖ قَالُوا بَلَىٰ ۛ شَهِدْنَا ۛ أَنْ تَقُولُوا يَوْمَ الْقِيَامَةِ إِنَّا كُنَّا عَنْ هَٰذَا غَافِلِينَ

And [mention] when your Lord took from the children of Adam - from their loins - their descendants and made them testify of themselves, [saying to them], "Am I not your Lord?" They said, "Yes, we have testified." [This] - lest you should say on the day of Resurrection, "Indeed, we were of this unaware." 7:172

Last edited: Feb 13, 2018 at 2:29 PM
    • Like Like x 1
    • Love Love x 1
  4. AussieHustler

AussieHustler

Ratings:
    +1,764
    Best

If it’s cultural, then why do non-Arab Muslims hate the Jews more than anyone? The Burmese authorities (Buddhist) tortured, ethnically cleansed Muslims and yet, Jews are the most hated. Why? Are you so sure that this hatred isn’t enshrined in the Koran and Hadiths? Read more.

5. BestCaseScenario

BestCaseScenario

Ratings:
    +625

I have seen the arguments always cited and quoted both by evangelicals and atheists alike from the usual websites built for Islam phobia and to sell the idea of Islam being a racist or anti Jewish., and Anti Christian. Hardly any substance because nothing they quoted proved their point. It is the same people who argued Islam taught earth is Flat using Quranic verses. All are straight misinterpretation of the verses, out of contextualization, false analogies, and lies. Save your energy in case you thought you had something up on your sleeve and you were itching to prove me wrong. I have seen it all. But if you want to trash the place and copy paste from them websites, you are welcome. I am not interested.

History proves these claims wrong and looking back at Islamic civilization at its height, Jews were citizens and contributors. Jewish communities thrived without issues and the JEWISH people themselves acknowledge this fact. Up until ww2, nothing deep happened between Arabs and Jews. As for other Muslims, it is the plight of Palestinians they care about. There is no racial animus towards the JEWISH PEOPLE, or there should be one because that would be un-Islamic.

• Like Like x 1
  6. NotAjnabi

NotAjnabi My left penis went viral

Ratings:
    +56
    Jews are more hated? You blind nigga? Local somalis hate arabs more than jews. Arabs hate jews cause they got demolished in the war against israel, before that they loved them.

It's all recent stuff.

• Like Like x 2
  7. AussieHustler

AussieHustler

Ratings:
    +1,764
    Best Abd Ajnabi

I just asked you if these Koranic ayats and Hadiths exist? I could find and post here a thousand YouTube clips about Muslim scholars using these very same ayats and Hadiths condemning and expressing hatred towards the Jews? Are they “islamphoebes too”? Let me ask you again, do they exist or not?

8. Steamdevolopment

Steamdevolopment The raging lesbian and reformed KKK member

Ratings:
    +9,784
    Horta, how can you be preachy with a picture like that? Even I, the thot of the spot has more modesty :gucciwhat:

Stop calling another sister demonic, you vandross looking puritan!:hillarybiz:

• Funny Funny x 3
  9. BestCaseScenario

BestCaseScenario

Ratings:
    +625
    See how this Jewish dude negates what his girlfriend says about Islam after they are asked which religion is closer to Judaism, Islam or Christianity.

I take the sentiment of these Jews in Israel than what some Somali dude thinks. Check the Old grumpy jews also in the end saying Islam is closer.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  10. BestCaseScenario

BestCaseScenario

Ratings:
    +625
    Another honest Jewish Sheekh here speaking truth About Islam. Educated Jewish people in history know Islam and Muslims are not their enemies per se.

See how this young man sees Islam compared to his Judaism.

• Interesting Interesting x 1
  11. Slickback

Slickback

Ratings:
    +535
    Thot? :camby: This melanoid queen is a humble, modest mother of two. A decade or two older than you and still makes you look like precious' elbow. Don't come here with your sexist and foul language. Go wash your cunt mouth.

"Any thot who must say I am a thot is no true thot." - Tyrone Lannister
    :ulyin:

12. BestCaseScenario

BestCaseScenario

Ratings:
    +625

Bro, anyone can call themselves a Sheekh and use the Quran. Islam does not recognize monopoly on faith in the hands of few self appointed individuals as Sheekhs. Everyone is accountable to Islam and Muslims misuse the Quran and hadith. Muslims are not perfect. But Islam is.

Muslims can be biased and racists like anyone. You are Somali, you know what I am talking about and how we apply religion to suit our personal emotions.

It is up to you to be fair in your approach to Islam and separate it from its followers when it is evident they are abusing the use of their religion.

• Like Like x 2
  13. BestCaseScenario

BestCaseScenario

Ratings:
    +625

Good understanding of the situation saxib. This animosity will pass if conflicts over land are resolved. That is all there is to it. Jewish people always lived in that part of the world and spent more time with Arabs than they spent with Europeans.

14. Nalle

Nalle

Ratings:
    +235
    Very interesting, even tho Hebrew and Arabic are different languages, they have a lot of religious words in common. Eg. Ibadoh and Ibadah. And tbe qansir.
    Thanks for posting both videos, also I like the arguments you have provided in the thread. :vncu2n5:

Many people fail to understand this.
    And opposing Israel's policy is not being antisemitism. It is one thing to dislike the Isreali government but hating on their religion is wrong. I've discussed this with plenty of arabs and somalis, it always end up with me being labeled as yahuud jecel and whatnot.

• Like Like x 1
  15. AussieHustler

AussieHustler

Ratings:
    +1,764
    Best

Sxb, you are deflecting like a Winter Olympian skiing summersaults. Let me ask you again. Are there Koranic verses and Hadiths that teach Muslims to hate the Jews?

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
Verification:
N/A
Draft saved Draft deleted