Celebrated far right anti immigrant politician in Germany's AFD party converts to Islam

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is huge news in Europe.

News:

A politician for Germany’s far-right Alternative für Deutschland party, which campaigns on an anti-Muslim ticket, has converted to Islam and left the party, a spokesman has confirmed.

Arthur Wagner, a leading member of the party in the eastern German state of Brandenburg, said he would not comment on his reason for leaving the party, but confirmed to a Berlin daily that he had converted to Islam and that he had renounced his party membership on 11 January.

“It is a private matter,” he told Der Tagesspiegel, adding that it had been his decision to leave.

A party spokesman said it had not been concerned by Wagner’s conversion, and also confirmed it had not pushed him to leave. It claimed it had not known of his move when he announced his departure.

Disaster for the Far Right.

BBC:
German far-right AfD politician converts to Islam - BBC News - http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-42804202

SKY NEWS:
Far-right German politician quits leadership post after converting to Islam - Sky News - https://news.sky.com/story/far-righ...rship-post-after-converting-to-islam-11221072

DAILY MAIL
Right-wing AfD German politician converts to Islam?? http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...erts-Islam.html?ito=whatsapp_share_mobile-top

Jeesto

VIP
What made him change his mind and convert to Islam tolow? Ma refugee Malab macan ayuu helay?:siilaanyolaugh::siilaanyosmile:

kaneki

jinx is my waifu 4 laifu
02b.jpg

It’s interesting that Muslims are celebrating that a nazi is one of them now.

I’m sure the Jews would of accepted a nazi with open arms. Naaaaart!

I’m sure the would of accepted a nazi with open arms. Naaaaart!

Because Jews, like white supremacists are inherently exclusive. Islam is inclusive. I'd gladly take brother Arthur Ibn Wagner al Jermania to my local masjid.:siilaanyolaugh:

It's not too late, even for your demonic self, sister.

I’m sure the Jews would of accepted a nazi with open arms. Naaaaart!

His acceptance of humanity being equal in the eyes of God and that people are judged based on their actions rather than on their race and ethnicity HAVE REDEEMED HIS NAZISM. For that change in him, evidenced in his conversion to a religion that does not recognize race to be a factor in quality, yes, we see him as a brother now.

This must be troubling for the Somalis who were born to Islamic parents but couldn't find the light of Islam in their heart Sad story for them.

Beautiful story and proof that Iman/Faith is a gift for the blessed.

Jeesto

That is the million dollar question, but I think he found a more powerful ideology than nazism to hate Jews.

You are salty saxib seeing someone else replaced you in Islam. Hating the Jews is not Islamic but cultural and something born out of local conflicts. Hatred between Jews and Arabs was unheard of before WW2. Absent a Palestinian cause, you would never hear anything about Jewish state and people making hateful comments in the Islamic world.

Last edited:
Huuno I own a 35% share of the masajid in Southhall. Every time Tyrone murderer leaves prison and converts- I’m paid 100 pounds to hold the ceremony there and I include a reformed hoejabi as a part of the package.

Now that I’m part of the religion money making scheme, I’m in favour of conversions. my moto is “Fear of judgment day is a Mr Knowles pay day”

Can you hook a brother up? Man didn't get tats while he was in penn. No1 believes I'm reformed. :( es these days doing DBS checks. I'm a half way crook

Naa beenta iska dhaaf. Masajid wiiliga cag ma saarin aad.
:kanyehmm:

but ayaan converted to Christianity along with many otha muslims,atheists too,, so it goes both ways,,its only the muslims that celebrate when an obese white old lady turns to islam.

I'm betting he finally tasted some good Black or Arab pussy and the good lord showed him the way. From then on it was praise jesus. :fittytousand:

Can you hook a brother up? Man didn't get tats while he was in penn. No1 believes I'm reformed. :( es these days doing DBS checks. I'm a half way crook

Naa beenta iska dhaaf. Masajid wiiliga cag ma saarin aad.
:kanyehmm:

Let me introduce you to ayeeyo @Basra

Just like you she’s been left on the shelf since her late husband died in the 1991 war.

It’s Valentine’s Day tomorrow 1 bag of khaat and a can of Calsberg she’s all yours.

I won’t charge you for this one.

but ayaan converted to Christianity along with many otha muslims,atheists too,, so it goes both ways,,its only the muslims that celebrate when an obese white old lady turns to islam.

It is the joy that comes with human souls being saved from self inflicted doom. Remember, assuming you studied Islam before your pants sagged, that all human souls made a covenant with their creator before they inhabited into their current(the living ones) and former bodies(the dead ones). In a state of otherworldly, Atheist, Jewish, Christian, Animist, everybody who lives today or has lived, or will live confessed and professed faith way before they came to this universe. Allah makes a point in the Quran to remind us of this event. So, when someone born to a society who professes some form of faith but has it wrong comes back to the right path, it is worth the joy. Muslims know they aren't getting a dime out of that dude's reversion but celebrate the birth of the pure faith in the Creator attained by a fellow human being.. To Allah we all belong whether we accept that or not. We live by his rules, die by his rules, come back to life by his rules. Believing in him or otherwise makes no impact on him.

:banderas:

PS: Here is the reminder to Humans from their Creator that they made a covenant with him:

وَإِذْ أَخَذَ رَبُّكَ مِنْ بَنِي آدَمَ مِنْ ظُهُورِهِمْ ذُرِّيَّتَهُمْ وَأَشْهَدَهُمْ عَلَىٰ أَنْفُسِهِمْ أَلَسْتُ بِرَبِّكُمْ ۖ قَالُوا بَلَىٰ ۛ شَهِدْنَا ۛ أَنْ تَقُولُوا يَوْمَ الْقِيَامَةِ إِنَّا كُنَّا عَنْ هَٰذَا غَافِلِينَ

And [mention] when your Lord took from the children of Adam - from their loins - their descendants and made them testify of themselves, [saying to them], "Am I not your Lord?" They said, "Yes, we have testified." [This] - lest you should say on the day of Resurrection, "Indeed, we were of this unaware." 7:172

Last edited:
You are salty saxib seeing someone else replaced you in Islam. Hating the Jews is not Islamic but cultural and something born out of local conflicts. Hatred between Jews and Arabs was unheard of before WW2. Absent a Palestinian cause, you would never hear anything about Jewish state and people making hateful comments in the Islamic world.

Best

If it’s cultural, then why do non-Arab Muslims hate the Jews more than anyone? The Burmese authorities (Buddhist) tortured, ethnically cleansed Muslims and yet, Jews are the most hated. Why? Are you so sure that this hatred isn’t enshrined in the Koran and Hadiths? Read more.

Best

If it’s cultural, then why do non-Arab Muslims hate the Jews more than anyone? The Burmese authorities (Buddhist) tortured, ethnically cleansed Muslims and yet, Jews are the most hated. Why? Are you so sure that this hatred isn’t enshrined in the Koran and Hadiths? Read more.

I have seen the arguments always cited and quoted both by evangelicals and atheists alike from the usual websites built for Islam phobia and to sell the idea of Islam being a racist or anti Jewish., and Anti Christian. Hardly any substance because nothing they quoted proved their point. It is the same people who argued Islam taught earth is Flat using Quranic verses. All are straight misinterpretation of the verses, out of contextualization, false analogies, and lies. Save your energy in case you thought you had something up on your sleeve and you were itching to prove me wrong. I have seen it all. But if you want to trash the place and copy paste from them websites, you are welcome. I am not interested.

History proves these claims wrong and looking back at Islamic civilization at its height, Jews were citizens and contributors. Jewish communities thrived without issues and the JEWISH people themselves acknowledge this fact. Up until ww2, nothing deep happened between Arabs and Jews. As for other Muslims, it is the plight of Palestinians they care about. There is no racial animus towards the JEWISH PEOPLE, or there should be one because that would be un-Islamic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts