Ceelwaaq MPs have now joined the elections happening in Afisyooni

As long as Mx claim first rights to anything outside of Gedo there will always be problems.

Now that your federal representatives will be your pro-jl mps rather then a zero sum game dictator I am sure we will reach a resolution eventually.

Tbh hindsight is 20/20. Farmaajo’s approach failed. That said I think Ogadeens really personalized Farmaajo’s beef with Madoobe Vs Farmaajo having a beef against all Ogadeen. Farmaajo’s style of Governance was having his friends as regional heads. The plan was a Jubbaland with Mohamed Omar an OG, Laftagareen,QoorQoor, Guudlaawe, then lastly come for Deni.

It doesn’t matter what your Qabil is Mucalimow was nin Sade ah, diehard N&N, and Farmaajo threw him to the side. If you wanted to say Farmaajo wanted to consolidate complete power to be a dictator you could argue that point. But it seems out of everyone Ogadeen folks online personalized it.

DHOONYACAB

Xagar Badhaadhe Bu'ale
So tell me qalbidhagax was part of farmajo plan for jubbaland?-Farmajo stripping every OG gov personel was part of jubbaland plan?-what also made Farmajo think we are similar to laftgren and qoorqoor?-what planet is farmajo on?

So tell me qalbidhagax was part of farmajo plan for jubbaland?-Farmajo stripping every OG gov personel was part of jubbaland plan?-what also made Farmajo think we are similar to laftgren and qoorqoor?-what planet is farmajo on?

Who did Farmaajo strip? Farmaajo controlled Military appointments, NISA, ambassadorships.

As for your last part like I said hindsight is 20/20. When it became obvious he couldn’t remove Madoobe he should’ve negotiated a settlement with him. Still my point was if he came for Waare, Xaaf, Roobow, Mucalimow what are you going to say he was against all those Qabils? No, he simply felt that I want to have regional presidents that won’t have dual policies as the President.

Besides if it was a Farmaajo Vs OG thing did you hear Mohamed Omar talk about Madoobe? Forget MX are you denying that there are not some OGs who are not fans of Madoobe?

Like I said dictator accusations would make way more sense then you guys saying his war was against Ogadeen. It was against Ahmed Madoobe, and he lost.

Removed

Gif-King
VIP
Tbh hindsight is 20/20. Farmaajo’s approach failed. That said I think Ogadeens really personalized Farmaajo’s beef with Madoobe Vs Farmaajo having a beef against all Ogadeen. Farmaajo’s style of Governance was having his friends as regional heads. The plan was a Jubbaland with Mohamed Omar an OG, Laftagareen,QoorQoor, Guudlaawe, then lastly come for Deni.

It doesn’t matter what your Qabil is Mucalimow was nin Sade ah, diehard N&N, and Farmaajo threw him to the side. If you wanted to say Farmaajo wanted to consolidate complete power to be a dictator you could argue that point. But it seems out of everyone Ogadeen folks online personalized it.
Firstly now that you understand the threat of Gareenhood bc of Ceelwaaq you now understand the response of others this is good.

Secondly “it wasnt personal” but every Mx on earth from the internet down to their Suldaans governors and dcs were honking the Unuka leh horn and admittedly trying to use Farmajos presidency for gain?

DHOONYACAB

Xagar Badhaadhe Bu'ale
Once he realised Madoobe is heavy he started to clean OG from the gov-4.5 gov keep in mind-The list Found On allsanaag.com

Safiirkii Indonesia

Qunsulkii Guud ee Ethiopia

Qunsul South Afrika

Qunsul dalka Qatar

Uqaabilsanaha Safaaradda sacuudiga dhanka ciidamada Millitary attachee

Hoggaankii caafimaadka ciidanka xoogga

Taliye saldhiga Bartamaha Muqdisho

Agaasime Guud boostada iyo isgaarsiinta

Agaasimaha waaxeed minxooyinka wasaaradda waxbarashada

Agaasime machadka Irshaad

Wasiir kuxigeenkii arimaha dibadda

Wasiir dawlaha awqaafta oo lagu dhahay safiir sacuudi oo been ah ayaa lagaa dhigYaa kadib lasoo diiday

That is not accident!
The reason to deal with jubbaland another way is his clan having problems with madobe-That alone screams bias-so no it is not similar to xaaf waare!-For omar that is a joke to Us-I will not even take that joke serious enough to break down-All in all we have alot of reason to see Farmajo action as Personal-we begged we warned,He only got more disrepectful and in the End we beat him-we will beat anyone who tries agressive force with us!He could have got heavy ally,i dont understand his thinking.
Also madoobe belongs to a clan like evrybody else in somalia-He is not alone.

Farmaajo would’ve won Jubaland if he didn’t use force against Ogadens. He should’ve negotiated with us and allowed for a peaceful transfer of power via elections since Madoobe was already unpopular amongst Ogs back then. His downfall only came when he waged war against Jubaland and personally against Ogadens. Farmaajo is the reason why Madoobe is now a powerful & popular figure seen by all Ogadens.

All OGs now hate Farmaajo to the Max core and we wish for his downfall in’sha’allah. His “war on Madoobe” shouldn’t have made him remove all the Ogs who were holding a position in the central government to be kicked out. He only let the Dhabodhilif Oomar Hurdaaye keep his job and removed all Absame representatives from his cabinet.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Lol @ capture Gedo :pachah1: Garbaharay will comtinue to be a beacon of hope for Somalis resisting Kenya. We will presevere inshallah, and rise like a pheonix. Gedo is heavily armed and we have amassed enough.

I suggest Farmaajo move to Garba and continue the fight.

Removed

Gif-King
VIP
I still see them as my brothers-We will work it out in due time-It should never reach level.of no return-
It has reached the point of no return. The Caabudwaaqis made sure of that.

We dont have to be at war but they will never be trusted again.

DHOONYACAB

Xagar Badhaadhe Bu'ale
Farmaajo would’ve won Jubaland if he didn’t use force against Ogadens. He should’ve negotiated with us and allowed for a peaceful transfer of power via elections since Madoobe was already unpopular amongst Ogs back then. His downfall only came when he waged war against Jubaland and personally against Ogadens. Farmaajo is the reason why Madoobe is now a powerful & popular figure seen by all Ogadens.

All OGs now hate Farmaajo to the Max core and we wish for his downfall in’sha’allah. His “war on Madoobe” shouldn’t have made him remove all the Ogs who were holding a position in the central government to be kicked out. He only let the Dhabodhilif Oomar Hurdaaye keep his job and removed all Absame representatives from his cabinet.
I dont bleive there was ever a time when sane absame could dislike madoobe-So many times i heard "OG is ok but madobe gotta go"- When i hear that my mind tells he is the one we looking for-They hate him becouse he is not docile like the rest-waa wiil hoog 2 xinin yood ah, kowboy kowboy dhalay-Goerge washington of Jubbaland.

DHOONYACAB

Xagar Badhaadhe Bu'ale
It has reached the point of no return. The Caabudwaaqis made sure of that.

We dont have to be at war but they will never be trusted again.
Farmajo Made the situation tough,agree-But it can be fixed-my opinion for the sake of kin and Jubbaland.

Firstly now that you understand the threat of Gareenhood bc of Ceelwaaq you now understand the response of others this is good.

Secondly “it wasnt personal” but every Mx on earth from the internet down to their Suldaans governors and dcs were honking the Unuka leh horn and admittedly trying to use Farmajos presidency for gain?

I think things eventually evolved to where it got ugly. Let’s not lie, Kismaayo was the scene of inter darood warfare for decades prior. It’s easy for tensions to resurface. Deni has been in Puntland for 3-4 years and you saw the carnage that happened in Bossaso, Gaalkacyo assasinations, etc. Farmaajo is now pretty much gone after 5 years. Madoobe has been sitting in Kismaayo since 2013, almost 10 years. You lot feel he should sit another 10 which is where I differ. That said the writing is on the wall, and he may very well up sitting there until he dies of old age. He will have 100% backing of FGS, Nairobi. Mabrouk, but don’t expect everyone to love it.

Lol @ capture Gedo :pachah1: Garbaharay will comtinue to be a beacon of hope for Somalis resisting Kenya. We will presevere inshallah, and rise like a pheonix. Gedo is heavily armed and we have amassed enough.

I suggest Farmaajo move to Garba and continue the fight.

This shows you are plotting for your end just like your uncle Siad barre did when he fled to Buurdhuubo village with all the heavy weaponry.
Hub Aruuris waxba ku tari Meyso ina Adeer, Dowlada Jubbaland isu soo dhiib.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
This shows you are plotting for your end just like your uncle Siad barre did when he fled to Buurdhuubo village with all the heavy weaponry.
Hub Aruuris waxba ku tari Meyso ina Adeer, Dowlada Jubbaland isu soo dhiib.

Its the early 1900s history repeats itself as the glorious Marehan resisted British rule and defeated Mursal the longfoot servant of Kings Armed Rifles. We defeated him and took scores of weapons we were a menace to Britain. Now its Madoobe, Kenya and Britain again attacking us but we will presevere!

Its the early 1900s history repeats itself as the glorious Marehan resisted British rule and defeated Mursal the longfoot servant of Kings Armed Rifles. We defeated him and took scores of weapons we were a menace to Britain. Now its Madoobe, Kenya and Britain again attacking us but we will presevere!
how funny of you to now try & lie
About history. We know your Ancestors were slaves for the British and King African rifle soldiers.

You were practically irrelevant back then, it is only Ogaden mentioned fighting the British in Jubbaland. Today we have defeated the Ethiopian mercenaries in Gedo region & we will not stop until we bury you under the ground!

DHOONYACAB

Xagar Badhaadhe Bu'ale
The thing i find strange about tolkeen is hunger for undeserved points-They will twist & Rig moments in history to appear heroic-I was watching dabcasar go on about them fighting tigre,on what planet did this take place?-hiiraale arrived in kismayo on top of tigre tank-madoobe has the wounds from the ethiopian airstrikes in lower jubba,they took his half dead body with them but he never mentions it-30 years of fighting off the ethiopian army without skipping a beat like its nothing-Yet the small clan in west gedo has verbal diarrhea about events that never happened-closest you ever came to history was fatuux and it described them as "hasitant and lagging behind"-That is why they mention the book but never quote it😀.Stop it guys.

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
The thing i find strange about tolkeen is hunger for undeserved points-They will twist & Rig moments in history to appear heroic-I was watching dabcasar go on about them fighting tigre,on what planet did this take place?-hiiraale arrived in kismayo on top of tigre tank-madoobe has the wounds from the ethiopian airstrikes in lower jubba,they took his half dead body with them but he never mentions it-30 years of fighting off the ethiopian army without skipping a beat like its nothing-Yet the small clan in west gedo has verbal diarrhea about events that never happened-closest you ever came to history was fatuux and it described them as "hasitant and lagging behind"-That is why they mention the book but never quote it😀.Stop it guys.
Same thing happen with us, when they mention they were from PL as origin before MJ :pachah1:

DHOONYACAB

Xagar Badhaadhe Bu'ale
Same thing happen with us, when they mention they were from PL as origin before MJ :pachah1:
If it was up to them, we all decended from them
pachah1 (1).png

DHOONYACAB

Xagar Badhaadhe Bu'ale
They could be confused-we all came from puntland as darood specially sanaag-But MJ was alive when we moved west in search of new land😁

Trending

Latest posts