Ceelwaaq MPs have now joined the elections happening in Afisyooni

Former Gedo governor MMM and his team

0AA0127E-94D4-4C94-AEFF-5575F48DEF7D.jpeg
5CB35E6D-64FD-40F4-939C-36E7E4B2D257.jpeg

At the end of the day what his excellency Farmaajo directed happened. No Kenyan actor Madoobe mps allowed to vote from Ceelqaalow Kenya. Madoobe is now by far the regional head that will have the least inflict on elections. Let’s go the the polls!! :trumpsmirk:

DHOONYACAB

Xagar Badhaadhe Bu'ale
At the end of the day what his excellency Farmaajo directed happened. No Kenyan actor Madoobe mps allowed to vote from Ceelqaalow Kenya. Madoobe is now by far the regional head that will have the least inflict on elections. Let’s go the the polls!! :trumpsmirk:
37m3pe.jpg

Both ceelwaq and garbaharey wont vote for speaker and president but ceelwaq mps will be representing Gedo constituency moving forward ,
No matter how you spin it president Ahmed Islaam Mideeye came out the winner .

Ceelwaaq are your mps and Ahmed Madoobe is your president

Gedo MPs will take part in the president elections, with Sheikh Adan Madoobe winning the parliament they are now officially legalized and this is the end of the Farmaajo regime!

@TekNiKo @cow pack your bags the parliament is now officially Mucaarad 😁😁

sad how Farmaajo threw Marehans under the bus and did not allow them proper representation in Somalia’s election only for him to lose.

Please xishood. I can't believe your still talking.

Jungle

VIP
What a sad qabil you all come from. Daciif daciif dhalay aa tahiin all of you walahi and its not even funny. I see why the other guy died on top of a toilet whilst taking a shit in Nigeria.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
What a sad qabil you all come from. Daciif daciif dhalay aa tahiin all of you walahi and its not even funny. I see why the other guy died on top of a toilet whilst taking a shit in Nigeria.
Daciif? One clan vs all of Somalia clan had to unite to take us down if that isnt libaaxnimo I dont know what is.

Daciif? One clan vs all of Somalia clan had to unite to take us down if that isnt libaaxnimo I dont know what is.

60% of your MPs did not get to vote due to Farmaajo being a roadblock in this election. Don’t use the clan card when your dictator uncle did everything in his power to keep Reer Gedo from being represented in parliament!

@SPMLegend @DHOONYACAB
I’ll hold my L like a ragg. Congratulations enjoy your victory. Today Mucaarad won, and ofcourse along with them Ahmed Madoobe.

Although I’m no fan of Ahmed Madoobe, he will have the full 100% backing of the next government. Let’s see what he’ll be able to make jubbaland with that support. If he doesn’t make a positive difference I wonder if yall will still be pumping him.

anyways Mac Salama

@SPMLegend @DHOONYACAB
I’ll hold my L like a ragg. Congratulations enjoy your victory. Today Mucaarad won, and ofcourse along with them Ahmed Madoobe.

Although I’m no fan of Ahmed Madoobe, he will have the full 100% backing of the next government. Let’s see what he’ll be able to make jubbaland with that support. If he doesn’t make a positive difference I wonder if yall will still be pumping him.

anyways Mac Salama
good sport :salute:

Removed

Gif-King
VIP
@SPMLegend @DHOONYACAB

anyways Mac Salama
As long as Mx claim first rights to anything outside of Gedo there will always be problems.

Now that your federal representatives will be your pro-jl mps rather then a zero sum game dictator I am sure we will reach a resolution eventually.

@SPMLegend @DHOONYACAB

anyways Mac Salama

Brother welcome to the family we always welcome Reer Gedo, we hope our Mareexan brothers work alongside us to develop & improve Jubbalands representation in the national government 🙏🏽 let’s work hard to develop our state & reconcile our people.

Trending