Ceebtii ugu weyneed: unexperienced guy nominated as chief justice of court

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's related to the prime minister and he was the supporter of a secessionist movement. He's 36 years old and has never sat in a courtroom. He's not remotely qualified and should have been disqualified. You guys are seriously .......

What other option do you have? Let the guy learn on the job, there's no justice in Somalia anyways, that's why ppl turn to Shabaab

Cotton Eyed Joe

More law, less justice.
VIP
What other option do you have? Let the guy learn on the job, there's no justice in Somalia anyways, that's why ppl turn to Shabaab
"Let the guy learn the job of the Chief Justice of the Supreme court".

rHo4N6G.gif

Lancer

השבח לאל
He's there to get paid and he will most certainly get his share of the pie. I want to see him take as much money as possible and build the biggest fooq in Isha borama when he's done with this heist.

Cumar

Ilaahay Gargaaryeey Gabiley Qurux Badanaa
VIP
He's related to the prime minister and he was the supporter of a secessionist movement. He's 36 years old and has never sat in a courtroom. He's not remotely qualified and should have been disqualified. You guys are seriously .......

1) That bolded part alone would disqualify virtually almost all Isaaqs from Government. Aren't you trying to reconcile and build bridges with the Isaaqs instead of shunning them away? They are still considered Somali citizens under international law If I am not mistaken.

2) You are implying the Prime Minster himself isn't there because of his clan connections to Farmaajo's wife. See how slippery the slope becomes? Why should we cite nepotism in the appointment only for this man, but not others. The answer is if you did that more than half the cabinet would be thrown out.

3) The lack of experience part is the most problematic and I agree with you there. It is a symptom of our failed institutions as a nation, but even then I can probably find you even more unqualified cabinet ministers, hence I will refer you back to point 2.

"Let the guy learn the job of the Chief Justice of the Supreme court".

rHo4N6G.gif

What cases will he hear??? Sxb you're making it seem as if thier's a functioning justice system in Somalia. What cases will he hear, Qalbi Dhagax vs Faarmajo?, Gaas vs CFG? Lol, this isn't the supreme court.

Cotton Eyed Joe

More law, less justice.
VIP
1) That bolded part alone would disqualify virtually almost all Isaaqs from Government. Aren't you trying to reconcile and build bridges with the Isaaqs instead of shunning them away? They are still considered Somali citizens under international law If I am not mistaken.

2) You are implying the Prime Minster himself isn't there because of his clan connections to Farmaajo's wife. See how slippery the slope becomes? Why should we cite nepotism in the appointment only for this man, but not others. The answer is if you did that more than half the cabinet would be thrown out.

3) The lack of experience part is the most problematic and I agree with you there. It is a symptom of our failed institutions as a nation, but even then I can probably find you even more unqualified cabinet ministers, hence I will refer you back to point 2.
The extent people go to to defend their tribe is crazy if you put half this energy into something else you could achieve better things.

Why should we cite it as nepotism? He is 36 years old with no legal expertise. He has been appointed Chief Justice not a Justice but Chief Justice of Somalia and he is related to the prime minister. That's it that's all the facts a person needs to determine he's unqualified for the position.

As for the secessionist comment, without the formal denunciation of secessionist activities they shouldn't have any role in Somalia period. Farmajo has lost control and Kheyre is taking advantage.

Cotton Eyed Joe

More law, less justice.
VIP
What cases will he hear??? Sxb you're making it seem as if thier's a functioning justice system in Somalia. What cases will he hear, Qalbi Dhagax vs Faarmajo?, Gaas vs CFG? Lol, this isn't the supreme court.
It never will be when the likes of you will sabotage it. I have no bone in this fight it isn't Puntland. I'm merely observing the situation there and giving my opinion on it. You are only offended because he's from your tribe you have no concept of justice at all.

Mudane Cirro has planted a bug into the Somali justice system. I expect the next Chief justice to rule in favor of Faisal Ali Waraabe when he Sues the Central Federal Government for the genocide during the civil war. I expect Tuuke and Morgan to be brought forth to face Justice.

I will also run for mayor of Mogadishu. When I lose, I will sue the electoral system, I expect to win the case with minimal effort, heck I'll even represent myself. I will also sue Puntland for undermining the federal government. For that case, I will be represented by Faisal Ali Waraabe. We will bring forth evidence criminalizing the Gaas administration. I will also sue Galmudug for electing Qebiydeed and Xaaf in two consecutive elections.

Cumar

VIP
The extent people go to to defend their tribe is crazy if you put half this energy into something else you could achieve better things.

Why should we cite it as nepotism? He is 36 years old with no legal expertise. He has been appointed Chief Justice not a Justice but Chief Justice of Somalia and he is related to the prime minister. That's it that's all the facts a person needs to determine he's unqualified for the position.

As for the secessionist comment, without the formal denunciation of secessionist activities they shouldn't have any role in Somalia period. Farmajo has lost control and Kheyre is taking advantage.

I will take you seriously when you apply this same standard to the former Pro-basketball-player-turned-Minister from your clan, and not one day before.:manny:

Cotton Eyed Joe

More law, less justice.
VIP
I will take you seriously when you apply this same standard to the former Pro-basketball-player-turned-Minister from your clan, and not one day before.:manny:
You lack the knowledge to take anything serious. A cabinet member is not the same as a Justice the fact that you can't comprehend that is enough to call quits on this one.

@Cotton Eyed Joe Are you MJ? You say you have no bone in this fight, nether do I. I'm way more impartial than you are, heck I've probably made fun of Sland more than Pland, but you are way too biased towards Pland.

Although I would like to see what occurs if Sland secures the borders it claims to be apart of the "colonial boundaries". Will the AU/UN grant recognition? I'm just a spectator, don't @Me

Cotton Eyed Joe

More law, less justice.
VIP
@Cotton Eyed Joe Are you MJ? You say you have no bone in this fight, nether do I. I'm way more impartial than you are, heck I've probably made fun of Sland more than Pland, but you are way too biased towards Pland.

Although I would like to see what occurs if Sland secures the borders it claims to be apart of the "colonial boundaries". Will the AU/UN grant recognition? I'm just a spectator, don't @Me
Caadi matahiin.
giphy.gif

Cumar

VIP
You lack the knowledge to take anything serious. A cabinet member is not the same as a Justice the fact that you can't comprehend that is enough to call quits on this one.

Sxb take some friendly advice kibirka waa lagu kufaa and your persona on here frankly does you no favours. In your replies you come off as very arrogant especially considering you said you apparently have "no bone in this fight".

I never insulted you once but hey it looks like I got under your skin so I'll see myself out.:trumpsmirk:

Sxb take some friendly advice kibirka waa lagu kufaa your persona on here frankly does you no favours as you come off as very arrogant especially considering you apparently have "no bone in this fight".

I never insulted you once but hey it looks like I got under your skin so I'll see myself out.:trumpsmirk:

I'm out too, I'm going to fly to the crib for afur
gaas1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.