Ceebta ree Columbus

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
U know what is funny? Walaaahi i am cracking up. Even the Arabs standing behind not joining the fight knows Somalis throw weak ineffectual punches. Both boys and girls. The idiot who got slapped even was going after farahs and ignoring Xaliimos, as he should to his credit. These arabs truly think we are slaves who should be petted like pets. None of the standing arabs joined in to fight, they all see the mob as a harmless nuisance. There is a love/hate thing between arabs and somalis loool

loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

I’m assuming the men told them to stop but Somali women are very stubborn
A man that can't control his Woman is not a man. If I tell my wife to stand down she must. I will go handle it and say to the fat Arab: If "I hear a single word from you again, watch what happens to you" and go to work.

Problem sorted.

Amazonian

Cirka Gacan Saarte 💪🏾🇸🇴
Look them youngins swinging and kicking like a hooyo who just found out shes a new ayeeyo smh. He wouldn't even dare square up with us if he was anywhere near my kind

LOOOL. I wish we had the same energy for building our OWN businesses! Columbus has a huge Somali population. The money would then be generated within our communities.

Why do I feel like I'm in the Twilight Zone?

Trending

Latest posts