CEEB BADANA: even during Ramadan Somalis insulting people goes viral

Dude may not be even a khaleeji cause the folks on that twitter feed have figured out that he put those words into google translate. Utter madness.

Nigga is just exploring his bantu hashim roots wirya.
I don’t blame him:sass1:

bantu hashim???:what1:you violating sxb

at least we dodged a bullet tho he spoke Arab we can pin the blame to Arabs

the madows: see Somalis are racist:pacspit:
us: we can’t speak Arabic :what1:

Keo

VIP
Faraxs are always call out Xalimos for bootyclapping for madows, rightfully so
But theres a bootyclaaping epidemic among Faraxs too that needs to be addressed

Farax came on some watch how you speak about my Abo energy kkkkkkk

View attachment 180351
Thank God he decided to use Arabic and the madows haven't caught on that it's a Somali.
:faysalwtf:

Keo

VIP
bruh im annoyed that him being somali isnt more clear, 90k likes and they think its just another racist dhegocas

the flag is in us avi, but twitter is lazy so they wont open it, and theyre dumb and only somalis will recognize the blue flag. he shouldve had somali in capitals in his profile name

i wanna see the masses being introduced to the delusional geeljire that talks like an cadaan.

that day will come soon inshallah
That's the day you BLM xalimos can no longer claim black so why would you want that to happen
:mjlol:

The guy didn't even insult Arabs. Even actual Arabs wouldn't even be insulted by that comment.

Why would someone be so hateful during the month of Ramadan?

The only bunch of Arabs Somalis should feel close to are Yemenis. We have had a lot of contacts and mixing with them, especially among the Reer Xamar (my people). Even though I am only half Reer Xamar I am told I look Carab.

Sometimes I feel flattered and sometimes not. Honestly, I suffer an identity crisis, am I an Arab or a Somali or a combination of the two? Please, make dua for me brothers and sisters.

The only bunch of Arabs Somalis should feel close to are Yemenis. We have had a lot of contacts and mixing with them, especially among the Reer Xamar (my people). Even though I am only half Reer Xamar I am told I look Carab.

Sometimes I feel flattered and sometimes not. Honestly, I suffer an identity crisis, am I an Arab or a Somali or a combination of the two? Please, make dua for me brothers and sisters.
Since your mom is hawiye you can just tell ajanabis your half Somali :mjlaugh:

but reer xamars have Somali admixture so this is a dilemma :mjkkk:

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
inferior beings. That’s why they get joy out of insulting black Americans. They’re the bottom of the totem pole everywhere else

They are projecting their insecurities onto the Bantus and other ethnicities.

Somalis deserve a visit to their local therapist.

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP

apparently the dude doesn’t even speak arabic and used google translate :mjlol:

nearly 200K likes :damn:

Trending

Latest posts