CEEB BADANA: even during Ramadan Somalis insulting people goes viral

💯💯. I've seen them all over the net. these faraxs deeply despise black men who they are very similar to. And also have are delusional to the state he thinks his arab.
giphy.gif

They’re even more passionate than the Russian bots who get paid by the hour kkkkkkk

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
He's defending Arabs for what. Qashin..

I feel I must apologize for my Reer Khaleej. There are a handful among our lot who grew up in predominantly Arab neighborhoods, went to a mainly Arabic speaking school and sipped the Arab League membership up too much and will proudly say "We are Arabs". A cringy lot with no understanding of their own people's heritage and culture while pretending Af-Soomaali isn't a totally different language from Arabic.

Once again, I apologize for my Reer Khaleej brothers as I suspect this nigga is one of our lot.

:mjkkk:

What’s new? People in Ramadan fiilimyasha qurun iyo bakhti waay dawaadan. This is underwhelming compared to others.
:kanyehmm:

x z

±somali supremacist, anti-inceI&queen in the north
bruh im annoyed that him being somali isnt more clear, 90k likes and they think its just another racist dhegocas

the flag is in us avi, but twitter is lazy so they wont open it, and theyre dumb and only somalis will recognize the blue flag. he shouldve had somali in capitals in his profile name

i wanna see the masses being introduced to the delusional geeljire that talks like an cadaan.

that day will come soon inshallah

Trending