CEEB! Ajnabi calls out self-hating Xalimos who marry out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Khad714

Beesha Reer KPOP!
يجب أن تكون حذرا عندما يتعلق الأمر الطعام المكسيكي. أن الأشياء ليست جيدة لصحتك. على أي حال يجب علينا ترحيل جميع الدرود إلى اليمن. انهم ببساطة لا تنتمي. نحن بحاجة إلى جعل الجدار. :fittytousand:
What does mexican food have to do with this thread?:shookgabre:
IMG_5550.PNG

Khad714

Beesha Reer KPOP!
كنت بسيطة! لا يمكنك التحدث باللغة العربية. ههها، كنت حقا الفشل. كان لدينا تبادل كبير حول الطعام المكسيكي وترحيل عشيرة معينة لليمن.
Soco waryaa. Afkaagad ku hadal. Magacka websitkan Waa somalispot. Forum carab aad. :gucciwhat: Maashan ka bax.:farmajoyaab:

كنت بسيطة! لا يمكنك التحدث باللغة العربية. ههها، كنت حقا الفشل. كان لدينا تبادل كبير حول الطعام المكسيكي وترحيل عشيرة معينة لليمن.
شيس ثلاثة عشر فقط، لا تولي اهتماما لها

:bell:

Khad714

Beesha Reer KPOP!
هذه لغتي. لا يهمني أن موقع "الصومالية" هو لغة المثقفين. أنا أشفق عليك. وأنك لن تكون بانشو هاشم
Ka bax maashan wasakhyahow afkaagad ku hadal ama maal kale ku sheekeysta. Aniga waxaan ahay soomaali. I feel bad that you live with the believe you are banu Hashim or arab is truly sad.

Merchant of Mogadishu

From Pella to Pattala, then back to Babylon
Ka bax maashan wasakhyahow afkaagad ku hadal ama maal kale ku sheekeysta. Aniga waxaan ahay soomaali. I feel bad that you live with the believe you are banu Hashim or arab is truly sad.

You are Arab
I am Arab
We are Arab

Never let go of your Banu Hashim roots, Khadiija bint Abu Jalal Al Danmarki

:fittytousand:

They are allowed to marry out as long as their husband is Muslim. What's the problem?

The problem is that they're traitors to the Somali race.

Its sad that an ajnabi is noticing this as well, yet Coonmalis/Somalcoons (like yourself) continue to embarass Somalis by marrying out using the deen for your own selfish, self-hating needs.

#SayNoToAjnabis

Somali girls are the new Asian girls, except the latter go for rich successful White men while the former goes for high school drop outs that have no job.

This is very true. I noticed this as well. They go for the outcasts of other communities. Very sad indeed. At least go for a doctor or lawyer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts