CEEB! Ajnabi calls out self-hating Xalimos who marry out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tjioux

the pussy is never yours, its just your turn.
I hardly see any somali girls with madow guys? Is it common in UK and North America?

Pepe

Businesskaaga Mindgaree
The whole west is infected with this wicked negrophilia, we have our proud girls believing their asalkoda is the same as a jereers.
The same Madow we used to gomeso, they are not our walalo they are not our race.

We need to even distance our self from the term African and be proud of being Somali / Arab peoples, it is the only way to counter this negrophilia in our diaspora youth, they murder us in South Africa, what happened to the akli of the western youth.

The whole west is infected with this wicked negrophilia, we have our proud girls believing their asalkoda is the same as a jereers.
The same Madow we used to gomeso, they are not our walalo they are not our race.

We need to even distance our self from the term African and be proud of being Somali / Arab peoples, it is the only way to counter this negrophilia in our diaspora youth, they murder us in South Africa, what happened to the akli of the western youth.

I agree with everything you said aboowe!!!!

Jjero

MO-G GROUPIE ♡
Unless you look like Mo-G and Najiib Alfa I don’t care about you that’s fact :manny:
Somali boys are usually ugly

:reallymaury:

Status
Not open for further replies.