CBC REPORTERS GO UNDERCOVER & unearth doctors,therapists and others with fake degrees frm china &

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
Im not suprised one bit In hargeisa there are an abundance of these doctors even when they gonna operate on their patients they got to sign a paper that makes them not Held accountable for the procedure thats how much of a doctor they are
@R.Kelly mentioned on one of his threads that he saw foreigners living in Somalia. I than found out by someone else on here that we had Syrians, yemeni and even some Pakistanis living in Somalia. Is it possible that we have some refugees who were doctors in their home country working in Somalia.

I use to wonder how come a lot of the Iraqis I met were middle class folk in the US. I use to compare them to Somalis. Than I realized recently that these dudes have parents who came to America after they obtained university degrees in Iraq before the war happened. I know an Iraqis whose dad is a doctor. After figuring that out I quickly realized that the Middle Eastern refugees actually might be a lot more educated than refugees from other parts of sub Saharan africa.

Couldn’t somalia profit off the educated refugees?
We got Yemenis opening restaurants in Somalia. It would be helpful if we had some doctors.

It would be extra helpful if they also taught their skills to other Somalis.

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
Oh really!

Now tell m this .....would you trust them to perform stomach surgery with them ?
Who does the surgeries in Somalia. All the civil war and upto now this institutions were a life line for somalis. For heavy stuff they send to Nairobi or Turkey. The rest of the stuff they do it.
I trust the doctors.
There was a Somali neurosurgeon who went to school in Italy, worked there for years and came back to somalia multiple times and eventually moved back thei in the early 2000s. He died I believe in the fall. Great awesome dude bad ass doctor.

He was even the head neurosurgeon at the Italian hospital he worked at. He also taught for a bit as well.

If he taught students in Somalia about his craft and passed down his skills I would trust his students.

That bad ass was performing neurosurgery on headshot victims during the time period somalia was considered one of the most dangerous places in the world. :salute: A fucking bad ass.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Walaahi EVERYTHING about CHINA is FAKE!!! How can they compete with America???? I dont think so! God Bless the United State OF WHITE AMERICA

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
@R.Kelly mentioned on one of his threads that he saw foreigners living in Somalia. I than found out by someone else on here that we had Syrians, yemeni and even some Pakistanis living in Somalia. Is it possible that we have some refugees who were doctors in their home country working in Somalia.

I use to wonder how come a lot of the Iraqis I met were middle class folk in the US. I use to compare them to Somalis. Than I realized recently that these dudes have parents who came to America after they obtained university degrees in Iraq before the war happened. I know an Iraqis whose dad is a doctor. After figuring that out I quickly realized that the Middle Eastern refugees actually might be a lot more educated than refugees from other parts of sub Saharan africa.

Couldn’t somalia profit off the educated refugees?
We got Yemenis opening restaurants in Somalia. It would be helpful if we had some doctors.

It would be extra helpful if they also taught their skills to other Somalis.

I just realized that you are a neef !

Middle Easterners come here whether as refugees or otherwise already with a strong educational background. Somalis come here with parents who’ve never went to school and some straight from the countryside.

You can’t comapre the two, just can’t.

You’re comparing a civilized man with a savage

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

Middle Easterners come here whether as refugees or otherwise already with a strong educational background. Somalis come here with parents who’ve never went to school and some straight from the countryside.

Middle east have something in common with Somalis.English is a problem for them. They envy people who speak and write English WELL like moi. Mashaalaah :)

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019

I was young when I thought like this. Around that time I asked my dad about it and he told me about the amount of people that were educated. He also told me about the Somalis that couldn’t find work here in the US with the degree they earned in Somalia.

He was a school teacher in Somalia before he left. I even had a baby sitter when I was younger that told me she was one of my father’s students.

Most of the fobs I have met had atleast some high school education.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts