CBC REPORTERS GO UNDERCOVER & unearth doctors,therapists and others with fake degrees frm china &

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
pakistan

Guess who is the number 1 abuser now, Somalis, especially ones back home. There are like 22 year old back home who, after 3 years in China, come back with a degree in medicine

I know a lot of Somalis guys that went the china route :drakelaugh:a lot of them just got done, so you’re telling me they wasted 3 years for nothing ? :pachah1::mjlol:

These guys were actually going to school though and said all they gotta do is come back to America and take the test thing. What a fat L if all that China shit is shut down . Niggas did 3 years out there :drakelaugh:

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Every day I see SL based youths graduating for some university in China. They go there and they do study something but I know that the Uni has no regulation and just churns our graduates.

That’s why that dudes who graduate from these third world places go through re-education here in the West, particularly in America.

Sadly no one checks them in Somalia. Guy just opens up a shop and butchers people and when the person dies on this malpractice he says “wakhtigiisii ba dhamaaday”.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
pakistan

Guess who is the number 1 abuser now, Somalis, especially ones back home. There are like 22 year old back home who, after 3 years in China, come back with a degree in medicine

Im not suprised one bit In hargeisa there are an abundance of these doctors even when they gonna operate on their patients they got to sign a paper that makes them not Held accountable for the procedure thats how much of a doctor they are

Im not suprised one bit In hargeisa there are an abundance of these doctors even when they gonna operate on their patients they got to sign a paper that makes them not Held accountable for the procedure thats how much of a doctor they are

Some doctors in hargeisa make bank too :mjlol:

I was reading about one woman who practiced as a highly successful psychiatrist for over twenty years, highly respected by all the other psychiatrists practicing at the hospital she worked in. One day it was discovered that she had no degree to practice psychiatry, or any degree whatsoever. She thereafter disappeared and was never heard from again. The hospital hospital didn't pursue her because they were very embarrassed by the situation and troubled by the idea of patients finding out and suing them for malpractice. When her colleagues were asked why they had never suspected her of being a fraud, they replied that she had used all the right buzzwords during meetings and must have read all the right books. "It's amazing what reading a few books can do," one of them said.

XaajiXumbo

Always Venture, Always Win
How about those Students who studied medicine in Somalia Universities and became a legit doctors, are they fake too??

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Maybe someone should start a investigation firm and crack down on these fake doctors

There’s this highly respected doctor in Hargeisa, I don’t know if he’s still around because this was several years ago when I went there for vacation. While there one of my uncle was sick and needed a minor surgery. I got to meet this doctor and I nonchalantly asked him where he gone to school at. This is before the era of China university scams. This guy was from the era of the 1980s. He said to me that he graduated from a University in Germany but he replied to me in a shady way and dismissed my line of questioning. I think if I didn’t have a certificate posted on my wall as a legit graduate of the University of Munich of something I should be willingly answer to my credentials but guy took offense at it.

I actually believe he was semi-legit because my uncle quit complaining. I give him that. My uncle never spoke again :mjlol::lolbron::russ::russ::russ:

Wardheere

Qolana Janno qolana naar
Oh really!

Now tell m this .....would you trust them to perform stomach surgery with them ?
Who does the surgeries in Somalia. All the civil war and upto now this institutions were a life line for somalis. For heavy stuff they send to Nairobi or Turkey. The rest of the stuff they do it.
I trust the doctors.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
There’s this highly respected doctor in Hargeisa, I don’t know if he’s still around because this was several years ago when I went there for vacation. While there one of my uncle was sick and needed a minor surgery. I got to meet this doctor and I nonchalantly asked him where he gone to school at. This is before the era of China university scams. This guy was from the era of the 1980s. He said to me that he graduated from a University in Germany but he replied to me in a shady way and dismissed my line of questioning. I think if I didn’t have a certificate posted on my wall as a legit graduate of the University of Munich of something I should be willingly answer to my credentials but guy took offense at it.

I actually believe he was semi-legit because my uncle quit complaining. I give him that. My uncle never spoke again :mjlol::lolbron::russ::russ::russ:
Youre uncle got lucky theres people in hargeisa who gave birth C- cut later when the doctor stitch them he forgot operating tools inside their stomach

Some of them their stomachs burst open

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts