Cars

Goated Uber I guess
My uncles Toyota is low key fire. Toyota Sequoia

1430389E-52B5-46C6-AD19-09BF4DFCC6A1.png

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
Bought Subaru Outback a few months ago, best decision for someone that drives on snow a lot.
Me now
upload_2020-1-14_9-7-10.gif

Vs
Me before

upload_2020-1-14_9-18-33.gif

I'm from DK.. Cars are really expensive down here bro.. If you buy a car you have to pay 150% of tax on top of the cars original value.
Yea I’m from the US... y’all don’t pay for healthcare or school so I’m sure you can save a lot easier for a car. I went to sweden tho. My cousin said it’s 2000 dollars or more for a license

Yea I’m from the US... y’all don’t pay for healthcare or school so I’m sure you can save a lot easier for a car. I went to sweden tho. My cousin said it’s 2000 dollars or more for a license
Things are more expensive here in DK.
Living expenses are really plus income tax is also high.. The free school and Healthcare comes with a price sxb.
How much do you have to pay in health insurance in America..

Things are more expensive here in DK.
Living expenses are really plus income tax is also high.. The free school and Healthcare comes with a price sxb.
How much do you have to pay in health insurance in America..
I pay 268 per month now, my employer switched networks so we lost our coverage. Honestly it’s annoying that’s why I hope Sanders wins

I pay 268 per month now, my employer switched networks so we lost our coverage. Honestly it’s annoying that’s why I hope Sanders wins
That's expensive.. What about income tax...
If I give you an example.. Lets say I make 5K pr. month.. I'll have to pay between 1.8-2K in tax.. Is it similar in America or do you pay less?

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
I also need advice. What car is good to buy as a first car in the UK? budget is £2-3k

Go on Autotrader and find any make & model in the last 10 years. Make sure,

1. It's not designated as Cat A/B/C/D, they are damaged vehicles.
2. The mileage is below 80-90k.
3. Use the app TotalCarCheck to see a brief MOT history of the car when you enter the reg plate.
4. The rest of the cars features are entirely up to you, i always preferred cars with a 1.4 engine and a built in bluetooth audio system whilst others prefer an AUX.

Best to take someone with you if you go and inspect the car, another helping hand to check the lights, wheels etc and negotiate down the price. Take Cash to make the negotiation easier. Lastly but most importantly, keep a record of the cars specs from the website and ask if they can provide a warranty even if it's just for 6 months. Those first 6 months are important to get any risky maintenance work out the way.

You will still need insurance and tax to sort out. I have the number of a broker who found me cheap policies in the £70-£80 range. Don't forget to sign up to the AA too. I learnt the hard way in a breakdown emergency.

Don't listen to ppl suggesting a Subaru or a Mitshubishi lol your first car doesn't need to be a 4x4 or some expensive shit.

Last edited:

Trending

Latest posts