Status
Not open for further replies.

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
Been hearing this track lately

:gucciwhat:

Heres her lyrics

f*ck clappin' back, , I'm clappin' on the dick (On the dick) Bust it, bust it, I'm a savage (I'm a savage) , throw it back like a 10-Year Challenge (Woo!) Take him to the crib, then I push him on the sofa (Sofa) Have his breath smellin’ like pussy and mimosas (Ah, ah, ah) Uh, we ain’t finished, tell him beat it up (Beat it up) And if the pussy stop breathin', give it CPR (CPR, hah, hah) It’s so tight, he think he slipped in my butt (Slipped in my butt) I don't swallow Plan B, I just swallow the nut (Uh, nasty) Pussy dope, I'm the dope dealer And if your pussy good, shouldn't have to maintain a broke nigga (Broke nigga)

If drill music is getting questioned for encouraging violence, Cardi B needs to be questioned for this too. She recently admitted to drugging and robbing nighas during her stripper days too. Inantu xishood maleh

14 yr old girls are now breaking their backs and wanna buss it open cos their Idol said so :nahgirl:

This showed up on spotify and I let it play thinking it was the original. Absolutely vile

I loved Cardi B ever since a hoe never gets cold

:russ:

Cardi > Nicki, Rihanna and the rest

halwa

✨🌙
You’re even more disgusting for making a thread about it and have us read those nasty lyrics. Are you that bored? smh.

If I’m not mistaken, I would say you have an ulterior motive for posting this.

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
This showed up on spotify and I let it play thinking it was the original. Absolutely vile

I loved Cardi B ever since a hoe never gets cold

:russ:

Cardi > Nicki, Rihanna and the rest

Nah Riri has gone thick, she even gets better with age.

You’re even more disgusting for making a thread about it and have us read those nasty lyrics. Are you that bored? smh.

If I’m not mistaken, I would say you have an ulterior motive for posting this.

Do2_-swz.jpeg

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
I've seen the world, and my genetic line will die with me.

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
It’s fun and games until your little sisters start trying to bust it down.
Influence starts at a young age mon ami. If I get a vesectomy today, I'm saving decades of stress in the future.

#myboyswontswim #theseedshavebeencrushed #thelineissevered #itaintmeitsyou

Vanessa

Support interracial love 💕
VIP

Heres her lyrics

If drill music is getting questioned for encouraging violence, Cardi B needs to be questioned for this too. She recently admitted to drugging and robbing nighas during her stripper days too. Inantu xishood maleh

14 yr old girls are now breaking their backs and wanna buss it open cos their Idol said so :nahgirl:
ina ft cardi b is my guilty pleasure song :damedamn:

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit

Heres her lyrics

She made the song lit. I don't care what you say @Mckenzie

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
I can't believe female hiphop artists went from the great Lauryn Hill to this...........

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending