Ramesses II

kingofpunt
"hotter than somali" when she's naturally look like this

CfD6DTEXEAIQ1hY.jpg

Looool
:drakelaugh::chrisfreshhah::damn::dead::dead:

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
So some said something about somalis and we're meant to feel happy. She is literally a prostitute also one that empowers females to prostitue by making songs like no limit and used to be a stripper.
I thought we wouldn't stoop this low
Ceebta

Attachments

• tenor.gif
    tenor.gif
    631.6 KB · Views: 389
  • tenor.gif
    tenor.gif
    631.6 KB · Views: 364

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
:cool: I'm one of Cardi B's ghostwriters. I'm merely cashing in cheques and drippin' with ice all over my neck. I kid but she doesn't write her material.

That line doesn't mean shes aesthetically hotter than a Somali, it's about the weather. But it was intended to be misinterpreted to rile up Somali females - the loudest on twitter but a mere drop in the pond of total users.

Vision

If its on mainstream media, don't believe it
:cool: I'm one of Cardi B's ghostwriters. I'm merely cashing in cheques and drippin' with ice all over my neck. I kid but she doesn't write her material.

It’s garbage anyway. Just read this shit
Said little , you can't f*ck with me
If you wanted to
These expensive, these is red bottoms
These is bloody shoes
Hit the store, I can get 'em both
I don't wanna choose
And I'm quick, cut a nigga off
So don't get comfortable
Look, I don't dance now
I make money moves
Say I don't gotta dance
I make money move
If I see you and I don't speak
That means I don't f*ck with you
I'm a boss, you a worker
I make bloody moves.

@sumo21
:what:
:snoop:

VixR

Veritas
All they do anymore in rap is hype how they're the hottest this, the best this or that, the best rapper in the game blah blah. Even though posturing has always been a big part of rap anyway, it's getting too repetitious.

I prefer Nicki to her
"hotter than somali" when she's naturally look like this
48B5788800000578-5327219-image-a-96_1517264360646.jpg

CfD6DTEXEAIQ1hY.jpg
Lol :dead:
She isn't ugly, though. If we're being objective.

I’m telling u bro, wallahi Somalis have a presence to them than any other ethnicity in Africa. If Somalis roll up at a place wallahi you’ll know.
We have a presence to us whether it’s bad or good Somalis HAVE AN UNAPOLOGETIC PRESENCE.

ask that myself a lot,,why is that u think!

Mali Mo

I still dont give a f*ck
Before I can respond, who the f*ck is cardi b? Sorry I haven't listened to this kids bop generation of rap. Is she like the Nicki Minaj of this generation?

MariaMaria

Education, Peace and Prosperity
Before I can respond, who the f*ck is cardi b? Sorry I haven't listened to this kids bop generation of rap. Is she like the Nicki Minaj of this generation?
she was a stripper with an ok instagram presence , then she went on love &hip hop new york saying she wants to be a rapper.

she left the show and actually made a success of it

she is actually no bad, better than nicki minaj by far

MariaMaria

Education, Peace and Prosperity
I’m telling u bro, wallahi Somalis have a presence to them than any other ethnicity in Africa. If Somalis roll up at a place wallahi you’ll know.
We have a presence to us whether it’s bad or good Somalis HAVE AN UNAPOLOGETIC PRESENCE.

this is actually true

Status
Not open for further replies.