Cardi B says she's hotter than Somali girls

Status
Not open for further replies.

Toxique

hood arawelo
DaIeGbbUQAAJt6U

since these are the only somalis bardi has met is she wrong? :tacky::tocry:

drake did it before, she's using the hypersensitive twitter begs that is somali girls these days. won't be long before they start worshiping her.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Who's gassing this old face having witch? Hotter than Somalis kulaha.

P.s

Hottest thread in sspot for the weekend,

Pp.s

@Abdalla you should have said cardi says she's hotter than Somali girls.
You're learning but just add Somali girls in every thread you make and it will be a hit.

Nice try. She said, "they call me Cardi Bardi, banging body, spicy mami, hot Somali....hotter than a Somali fur coat".

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
We have to respond to every who mouth us ?, Carbi B is stripper who sucked a dick all the way to Hollywood Boulevard, she had buttock enjections and has and IQ of five years old , just another dumb from Bronx, she Stole other artist's flow and style, everyone's is gonna get tired of her dumb lyrics and she will be long gone before you know it , I guarantee you.:farmajoyaab:

Smh my city NYC takes an L for our hottest three rappers being a Bronx stripper (Cardi B), a Dyke (Young Ma) and a rainbow haired pedophile (Tekashi69)

This Cardi B shit is going too far, I went to visit my fam in Cali and my goodie two shoe little sisters who would scoff at me listening to rap are reciting Bodak yellow and Bartier Cardi. Immediately banned that garbage in the household

Status
Not open for further replies.