Cardi B post somali girls on her IG

Status
Not open for further replies.

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
Majority of Somalis are dark skinned. A lot of the light skinned girls you see on social media are bleaching their skin. Somalis tend to have a yellow complexion when they're light skinned, not white or olive like bleached girls who wear light make up.
I'm yellowish hue in skin colour, therefore I definetly agree with you, a bleached skin looks porcalin like or sickly. Why light skin is treated as the epitome of bueaty I will never know, however a tall dark skinned women are very attractive and mystifying

I'm yellowish hue in skin colour, therefore I definetly agree with you, a bleached skin looks porcalin like or sickly. Why light skin is treated as the epitome of bueaty I will never know, however a tall dark skinned women are very attractive and mystifying

Me too. My foundation colour is golden orange by Bobbi Brown. I think they love light skinned because it's so rare.

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
Me too. My foundation colour is golden orange by Bobbi Brown. I think they love light skinned because it's so rare.
It's not really rare I see plenty of caramel skinned folk, rare is very pale skin or an olive skin. Caramel is common, I don't buy expensive foundation call me cheap but I buy basic, spend the money on my family, bills etc. Never was fussed on the latest things

I’m not even sure if you understand what ‘ism’ is if you equate it to what these two young girls do.
Well they might not be s themselves but the actions and personality cult they look upto is ism.

So given the opportunity and chance without any backlash they would not doubt a single minute being like their idol.
;)

Dark skin looks good on slim women not fat ones. When I said keep it natural I meant slim women I wasn't endorsing fat dark girls that look like Precious Lol.

dayib2.png
Is she not considered fat?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts