Cardi B post somali girls on her IG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bohol

VIP
She's got a point mudane Bohol you've certainly changed your tune

Dark skin looks good on slim women not fat ones. When I said keep it natural I meant slim women I wasn't endorsing fat dark girls that look like Precious Lol.

dayib2.png

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness
:bell:I had to google Cardi B and this is the image I got.
cardi-b-wide-feature-2_mevidc.jpg

So those hijabis are basically looking up to these illuminati ?

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness
No offence, but how old are you? It's just I don't even follow her & know Cardi's relevant right now with young people:ohno:

You are just another stupid Halimo that is all. No self respecting human being should even know they exist.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
I have a confession. I'm a fairy Godmother. And for a fee, I can restore all Xalimos to the beauty, grace, and elegance of "1976".

Will your payment(s) be in cash, credit or blood? :fredo:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Chocolate Halimos are better than any caramel arab bootyclapper :wow:

Caramel exists naturally in Somalis. It has nothing to do with Arabs or "liking them.":camby:
FYI - a Somali nose is post-operative 'goals' for those inclined toward Semitic and/or Wario noses. :manny:

Majority of Somalis are dark skinned. A lot of the light skinned girls you see on social media are bleaching their skin. Somalis tend to have a yellow complexion when they're light skinned, not white or olive like bleached girls who wear light make up.

OmarLittle

Not your typical Farah
How did this Cardi B retard get her song "Bodak Yellow" at the top of the Billboard chart?

How can anyone listen to this?

But seriously niyada laga jaba in the uk misee?? whenever i see a picture why is everyone dressed like their homeless, you don't have to care about fashion but it looks like people throw on any rags aye arkaan :gucciwhat:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending