Car bomb in Liverpool

This is so scary. Apparently the target was the local women’s hospital in Liverpool but a taxi driver locked the terrorist in his taxi to stop the attack. One dead.

police are arresting more people that are involved.

Terrorist attacks are here to stay and will be part of life now
Can't stop it if you can't stop radicalisation

I wonder if the new misogyny hate crime will be handed here, groups like asians are gonna be disproportionately affected not whites.

Terrorist attacks are here to stay and will be part of life now
Can't stop it if you can't stop radicalisation

I wonder if the new misogyny hate crime will be handed here, groups like asians are gonna be disproportionately affected not whites.
Yes. One thing I have definitely noticed is Europe is getting sick of Muslims.

So they confirmed it's terrorism? The more this goes on the more I realise that this is clearly a sign from the hadiths in which Muslims and Non-Muslims will be at war with each other till judgement.

5u63f8 (1).jpg

So they confirmed it's terrorism? The more this goes on the more I realise that this is clearly a sign from the hadiths in which Muslims and Non-Muslims will be at war with each other till judgement.
They said they arrested three men under the “terrorist act” they are still raiding other flats and arresting people involved.

Keo

VIP
Wait, so they detonated the bomb inside the taxi because the taxi driver trapped one of them? Was the bomb attached to them? If they had succeeded, this would have been a suicide bomb attack which you don't really see in the West. Apparently, the hospital wasn't the intended target. The taxi was late so they couldn't get to their chosen destination. I wonder where they were planning to target.

Last edited:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Wait, so they detonated the bomb inside the taxi? Was the bomb attached to them? If they had succeeded, this would have been a suicide bomb attack which you don't really see in the West. Apparently, the hospital was the intended target. The taxi was late so they couldn't get to their chosen destination. I wonder where they were planning.

Hi inaaa adeer :)

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
God knows. It could also be a far right. Liverpool? Doesn't really have any connotation with Pakistani or Indians.

i doubt it is an irish man who did it. it has to be a Pseudo Islamist Pakistani or Middle easternist

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
Wait, so they detonated the bomb inside the taxi because the taxi driver trapped one of them? Was the bomb attached to them? If they had succeeded, this would have been a suicide bomb attack which you don't really see in the West. Apparently, the hospital was the intended target. The taxi was late so they couldn't get to their chosen destination. I wonder where they were planning to target.
I heard they were planning to target a “church”. Today is Remembrance Sunday. Either way the taxi driver is a hero.

Trending