Car bomb in Liverpool

Apparently he was a Syrian asylum seeker. Good thing he blew before he did his evil act.
Hope law enforcement find the ring leaders soon coz I get the feeling the bomber was a destitute grunt.
Yes they arrested four people aged 21 to 29 from the address he ordered the taxi from. Which doesn’t make sense because why would he order a taxi from that address unless they wanted to be caught? God knows. I’m just happy no one got hurt.

It was due to his asylum being rejected. Even that somali who killed 5 ladies in germany was due to his asylum being rejected. Some attack people and most do petty crime.
Do you think they build up resentment because of the amount they paid and the difficulty of the journey to get to Europe? I've heard that these migrants have very strenuous journeys and get treated badly by the smugglers.

He converted to Christianity but I'm not sure if it was with pure intention. He was also caught with a knife. So that might have made authorities to reject his asylum.

Do you think they build up resentment because of the amount they paid and the difficulty of the journey to get to Europe? I've heard that these migrants have very strenuous journeys and get treated badly by the smugglers.

Look at this, most weren't even done by Syrian or afghans. Since they have to behave to get asylum. But those from stable countries like Algeria morocco who are rejected, backlash and commit huge crimes.

Turns out according to home office he was Jordanian. Not surprised really. Lot of middle Eastern scumbags call themselves Syrian to take asylum.

Keo

VIP
He converted to Christianity but I'm not sure if it was with pure intention. He was also caught with a knife. So that might have made authorities to reject his asylum.
When was he caught with a knife? Because the family he was living with didn't mention any of that and said they had no idea why he did what he did.

Trending