Capitalism and Cultural Disintegration

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tukraq

VIP
Culture is starting to get overrated, it’s a modern way of looking at things, in the past our ansectors and pretty much all humans would live according to their contemporary time periods and not care about the past or “culture”

Culture is starting to get overrated, it’s a modern way of looking at things, in the past our ansectors and pretty much all humans would live according to their contemporary time periods and not care about the past or “culture”
I disagree. People always looked at the past and upheld cultures and traditions, even more so than now. It is now that we're living more in the contemporary due to education, technology, civil liberties, and economic freedoms.

Watch the whole video first. It's a bit deeper than this.

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
Culture is what makes one superior and inferior. Somali culture is inferior. Applying some values of the old Somali culture and customs and upholding them is alright, but not all.

Culture is what makes one superior and inferior. Somali culture is inferior. Applying some values of the old Somali culture and customs and upholding them is alright, but not all.
Updating culture is the best thing, especially to the point that it encourages people to do good in society by teaching good values and it compliments effective political and economic systems, so it all works in congruence. And this with the help of information. We already have all the tools we need in our hands to do it.

I would deem the Somali clan culture and traditions inferior due to its incompatibility with the modern competitive and globalized world. Though I recognize that change must happen gradually through indoctrination in a more secular school system.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending